Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Raimondo Thinking of Suicide?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Raimondo Thinking of Suicide? (Read 83 times)
Don_G
Ex Member

Raimondo Thinking of Suicide?
Apr 10th, 2018 at 12:00am
Print Post  
https://original.antiwar.com/justin/2018/04/08/trump-is-he-stupid-or-dangerously...

Or is he just going off like a little boy-girl child? In any case, it's not much of a demonstration of character.

Some admission of guilt. His readers shouldn't forgive him.

Can we all now start to consider those who support Trump, our enemies?

IP Logged

SkyChief
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Raimondo Thinking of Suicide?
Reply #1 - Apr 10th, 2018 at 1:47am
Print Post  
Raimondo seems skeptical of the mastermind of the chemical attacks on the people of Douma. 

Suicidal?

"...there’s no doubt that his blaming Russia – and naming Putin – as supposedly responsible for this “gas attack” is a ploy to get Robert Mueller off his back."

That doesn't sound "suicidal" to me. It sounds like Raimondo is terrified of the ham-fisted blunders of an inept president. ....  As am I.

When you have a bull running loose in a China shop, some things are likely to be broken.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Re: Raimondo Thinking of Suicide?
Reply #2 - Apr 10th, 2018 at 12:24pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Apr 10th, 2018 at 1:47am:
Raimondo seems skeptical of the mastermind of the chemical attacks on the people of Douma. 

Suicidal?

"...there’s no doubt that his blaming Russia – and naming Putin – as supposedly responsible for this “gas attack” is a ploy to get Robert Mueller off his back."

That doesn't sound "suicidal" to me. It sounds like Raimondo is terrified of the ham-fisted blunders of an inept president. ....  As am I.

When you have a bull running loose in a China shop, some things are likely to be broken.

It's not the point I care to debate with you. You're probably right but I will remind you that Raimondo could be close to being on the way out because of his health condition.

If you read hiss words on his change of heart, you might read something into it that seems quite strange. But then keep in mind that he's a rather odd personality to begin with who has a reputation for being flighty.

His followers were being kind to him by not reminding him that he's flipflopped on Trump at least three times now. I was banned from that site over a year ago for criticizing him over his support of Trump.

Raimondo's flipflopping on Trump has been hugely destructive to the antiwar movement. He stands as an embarrassing compromise to the site and should be sent packing. He will likely flipflop again.

The moderator, Thomas L. Knapp is solid libertarian and solid antiwar. He could easily take Raimondo's place. Click on his name and follow his blog and you will find him right up your ally. Personally, my disagreements with him or of minor importance.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Raimondo Thinking of Suicide?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy