Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Something That Has Escaped Notice?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Something That Has Escaped Notice? (Read 297 times)
Sicklers Dink
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Something That Has Escaped Notice?
Reply #10 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 12:02pm
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 3:30am:
I'm serious, Don, and think that John Bolton and Benjamin Netanyahu are criminally insane, but I hope that you are right.

I hear you Tom, but it's hard to accept that those two think they can do what they like indefinitely without repercussions.

Russia and China have given warning against the US/Nato bombing Syria. I really don't know what they will do. Does anybody?

Did you see the video of the terrorists pretending to treat children for Chlorine gassing? Especially the one of the little boy who is grabbed and a water hose stuffed in his face? And then there's this of children rehearsing?

https://www.rt.com/news/423927-syria-staged-chemical-attack-drill/

This is all very, very sad. The American people won't know what they are supporting when the bombing starts again.

As with Iraq, now investigation of the 'supposed' scene of the crime will be allowed.

IP Logged

Tom Palven

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 12:15pm
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 12:02pm:
I hear you Tom, but it's hard to accept that those two think they can do what they like indefinitely without repercussions.

Did you see the video of the terrorists pretending to treat children for Chlorine gassing? Especially the one of the little boy who is grabbed and a water hose stuffed in his face? And then there's this of children rehearsing?

https://www.rt.com/news/423927-syria-staged-chemical-attack-drill/

This is all very, very sad. The American people won't know what they are supporting when the bombing starts again.

As with Iraq, now investigation of the 'supposed' scene of the crime will be allowed.

1.  Imho the deep state leaders in the US and Israel think that they have God on their side and that together they are invincible.

2.  I didn't see a video with a water hose, but the story along with the RT video said the pictures were NOT a rehearsal for a fake gas attack.

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 12:20pm
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 12:15pm:
1.  Imho the deep state leaders in the US and Israel think that they have God on their side and that together they are invincible.

2.  I didn't see a video with a water hose, but the story along with the RT video said the pictures were not terrorists rehearsing for a fake gas attack.

That was a rehearsal of course and all the little kids sittin in the audience left no doubt. I wasn't suggesting that it was the real thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swc3AW10jQM

This one apparently is the real thing and it was used to show children suffering.

Do those children look to be in any distress before the med puffers are stuffed in their faces or the water hose is turned on the little boy?

We can expose it to a very small audience here but it will otherwise go unnoticed.

How sad.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #13 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 1:34pm
Print Post  
This is why we need to abolish Income taxes. Without income tax revenues, the government couldn't pay for false-flag stunts to justify war.

Think about it.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 4:17pm
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 12:15pm:
Grin Grin

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #15 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 4:19pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 1:34pm:
This is why we need to abolish Income taxes. Without income tax revenues, the government couldn't pay for false-flag stunts to justify war.

Think about it.
Right, the deficit would be $3 1/5- 4 trillion a year instead of only one or so.

I think about that too.

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #16 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:49pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 1:34pm:

Think about it.

That could work. First get enough people together to elect a libertarian president and congress. Then convince them that national defense is really national offense. Then convince them to take an antiwar stand against war. How long do  you expect to live?

I think it's more likely that Russia and China taking a stand against US aggression and holding M.A.D. over the US is likely to work during your lifetime.

In fact, it looks like Russia's counterthreat has put US aggression on hold for now.

But don't give up on abolishing income tax!! Craig Sickler aka jeff, Billie,  gets off on mocking it and nobody else pays any particular attention.

Except me and that's to be polite.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #17 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 11:01pm
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:49pm:
But don't give up on abolishing income tax!!

I never will give give up on this.  It's just a matter of time before taxpayers come to the realization of what a folly it truly is.

50,000 + pages of cryptic Tax Code.  They will wake up, eventually.

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #18 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 11:19pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 11:01pm:
I never will give give up on this.  It's just a matter of time before taxpayers come to the realization of what a folly it truly is.

50,000 + pages of cryptic Tax Code.  They will wake up, eventually.

You're a true believer, there's no doubt about it.

But you're expecting some emphasis be put on the antiwar cause, and that will provide the impetetus to do it. While you're seeing on this forum that it's just not there. And in fact your income tax issue has taken the place of it, even at this critical time.

If your libertarian ideas didn't take the emphasis off of reality, they wouldn't be harmful to the greater good. And likely nobody would really care.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #19 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 3:27am
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 11:19pm:
If your libertarian ideas didn't take the emphasis off of reality, they wouldn't be harmful to the greater good. And likely nobody would really care.

The reality is, The US has been perpetually at war since the "Revenue" Act was ratified in 1913.  There have been a grand total of 8 years when the US was NOT involved in a foreign war since 1913.

EIGHT. YEARS. NOT. AT. WAR.

No wonder so many libertarians want to abolish the Income Tax!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Something That Has Escaped Notice?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy