Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Haw! Comey was Comforted by Obama After the Election
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Haw! Comey was Comforted by Obama After the Election (Read 85 times)
SnarkySack
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Haw! Comey was Comforted by Obama After the Election
Apr 13th, 2018 at 10:02am
Print Post  
He describes a meeting in his new tell-all in which he expressed guilt over his role in Hillary's election loss and how Obama told him, "I picked you to be FBI director because of your integrity and your ability. I want you to know that nothing -- nothing -- has happened in the last year to change my view."

That sounds like, ~Daddy, Mommy's not going to be here anymore and I think it's all my fault!  *sob*  Was I a bad boy, Daddy?~

~Oh, Noooo.  No.  You are always Daddy's good boy, no matter what happens with Mommy.  Daddy's don't just love their children every now and then.  It's a love without end.~

~Thank you, Daddy.  *sob*~

Comey actually said in his book that was almost in tears.  Knowing his willingness to alter the truth to suit his goals, I'd say he really was crying and likely had his head on Daddy/Obama's shoulders.

I used to be burnsred . . .

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Haw! Comey was Comforted by Obama After the Election
Reply #1 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 12:46pm
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on Apr 13th, 2018 at 10:02am:
He describes a meeting in his new tell-all in which he expressed guilt over his role in Hillary's election loss and how Obama told him, "I picked you to be FBI director because of your integrity and your ability. I want you to know that nothing -- nothing -- has happened in the last year to change my view."

That sounds like, ~Daddy, Mommy's not going to be here anymore and I think it's all my fault!  *sob*  Was I a bad boy, Daddy?~

~Oh, Noooo.  No.  You are always Daddy's good boy, no matter what happens with Mommy.  Daddy's don't just love their children every now and then.  It's a love without end.~

~Thank you, Daddy.  *sob*~

Comey actually said in his book that was almost in tears.  Knowing his willingness to alter the truth to suit his goals, I'd say he really was crying and likely had his head on Daddy/Obama's shoulders.

How sad!  Cry

But if early indications are correct, Comey could get a lift with his book becoming a huge bestseller success the same way 'Fire and Fury' did.

It's like going to depend on whether Comey has credibility with the American people or Trump has credibility.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/04/donald-trump-rages-at-former-fbi-di...

Quote:
” On Friday morning, Trump took to Twitter to assail Comey as a “leaker and a liar” and to suggest, once again, that the ex-FBI chief should face prosecution.

Should Comey defend himself? I wouldn't!  Embarrassed

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 1:58pm
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Apr 13th, 2018 at 12:46pm:
How sad!  Cry

But if early indications are correct, Comey could get a lift with his book becoming a huge bestseller success the same way 'Fire and Fury' did.

You mean the Clinton Foundation and George Sores will buy millions of copies?

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Apr 13th, 2018 at 1:58pm:
You mean the Clinton Foundation and George Sores will buy millions of copies?

It won't matter to Comey at all mr. Sickler. (billie, jeff) It's the public appearance and the political spin that matters!

May I call you Craig Sickler?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Haw! Comey was Comforted by Obama After the Election
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy