Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Libertarian Party Victory!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Libertarian Party Victory! (Read 35 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian Party Victory!
Apr 13th, 2018 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
https://www.lp.org/our-latest-victory-2/

The LP joins with the ACLU on ensuring ballot access. Demonstrating that the LP does indeed work toward 'socially responsible government'.

Although, too little too late.

The crazies have, with my help, turned this pseudo-libertarian clusterduk into pure spam. Even the chief's California split-up thread is more concerned with Oppo's shock and awesome screw worms.

Is it time to start all over again and build on 'real' libertarianism? Ask me how to do that and what it really is!

IP Logged

Billie
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Libertarian Party Victory!
Reply #1 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 5:31pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Apr 13th, 2018 at 12:34pm:
https://www.lp.org/our-latest-victory-2/

The LP joins with the ACLU on ensuring ballot access. Demonstrating that the LP does indeed work toward 'socially responsible government'.

Although, too little too late.

The crazies have, with my help, turned this pseudo-libertarian clusterduk into pure spam. Even the chief's California split-up thread is more concerned with Oppo's shock and awesome screw worms.

Is it time to start all over again and build on 'real' libertarianism? Ask me how to do that and what it really is!
Somebody will appeal it no doubt, and some Federal Appeals Court will grant an injunction because there is Supreme Court precedent (which is sometimes held to be controlling) that says having more than TwoParties is bad for Democracy and would ruin America, because it confuses people to have anything harder than true-false presented to them.

Most Americans are contemptible and ignorant and spend their time trying to get in their cousin's pants, so if they have more choice that Bush v Gore or Obama v McCain, they might get confused and make bad decisions... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Edit: Donat, did that make you think of the Hillary v The Donald "choice"? It should have...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Libertarian Party Victory!
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy