Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Incel Rebellion
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Incel Rebellion (Read 2953 times)
RubyHypatia
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Incel Rebellion
Apr 27th, 2018 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
It's the latest in terrorism, though not exactly new.  Sexually frustrated dudes are turning to violence.  Maybe governments should buy them sexbots?

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/4/25/17277496/incel-toronto-attack-alek-minassian

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Incel Rebellion
Reply #1 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 4:07pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Apr 27th, 2018 at 2:18pm:
It's the latest in terrorism, though not exactly new.  Sexually frustrated dudes are turning to violence.  Maybe governments should buy them sexbots?

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/4/25/17277496/incel-toronto-attack-alek-minassian
There were plenty of sexually frustrated "dudes" around when I was growing up, but almost no incidence of that sort of violence beyond husbands and wives getting physical and the occasional boyfriend or girlfriend who would do obvious damage to the other, or each other...

Is it getting worse? Probably not other than in ghettos.

Edit: I admit I didn't read the link... Do they connect murderous terrorists with sexual frustration?

"My aching balls made me slaughter innocents" doesn't sound like a good excuse to me.

Is scientific psychology involved somehow?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 4:52pm
Print Post  
I checked it out Ruby.

It is something new.

There is lots of complicated psychology behind it all, that only someone like Red with advanced training in scientific mind science, who can think at least on the Doctorate level, could explain to you, if you were only capable of thinking at a Doctoral level like Red... which almost nobody outside the University can do.

Edit: Evil is involved.

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 6:11pm
Print Post  
Who is Red?

Maybe this declared rebellion is new, but men have been killing women because of misogyny brought on by sexual frustration for a long time.  It wouldn't surprise me if Jack the Ripper was sexually frustrated.  A lot of serial killers target only women, often raping them in the process.  I'll take a stab at their pychology (pun intended).  They can't form meaningful relationships with women, probably have mommy issues, so they focus their hate on women in general, better than having to look in the mirror.

I watch a lot of Investigation Discovery.  I know, doesn't make me an expert.
Smiley

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 7:45pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Apr 27th, 2018 at 6:11pm:
Who is Red?

burnsred AKA SnarkySack.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 7:51pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Apr 27th, 2018 at 6:11pm:
Maybe this declared rebellion is new, but men have been killing women because of misogyny brought on by sexual frustration for a long time. 
In civilized societies, it's always been relatively rare and connected with psychotics and sociopaths or just stupid mean drunks.

Having clubs that specialize in doing it and egg each other on is new.

Perhaps the long term prescription of psychoactive drugs to schoolchildren is a contributing factor. Perhaps scorning and infantilizing boys is a factor too?

Scientific mind scientists could probably tell you for sure. Ask Snarky.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Apr 28th, 2018 at 12:23am
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Apr 27th, 2018 at 2:18pm:

The truth is that 90% of females are only attracted to 10% of males. I know because I happen to be in that 10%. I'm small, but I'm also gorgeous and hyper-intelligent.

The other truth (that no one wants to talk about) is that 99% of males are only attracted to .01% of females.  If it's not America's Next Top Model, they won't fuck it. These incels are a joke. They could have sex, they might just have to settle for a 5. When they are 5's.

Government should run a website called wanttomate.com. You sign up, get tested for STDs, and then you get what you get. The first time you refuse someone for looks, you're off the website. Forever. Then you become voluntarily celibate, and don't get to claim otherwise.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - Apr 28th, 2018 at 7:02am
Print Post  
Opposition, though I don't agree with those numbers, I think you have a point.  The sexy people get to be choosy.  For women that means being physically beautiful and for men it means being successful.  Goes back to our cave dwelling ancestors.  Physically attractiveness in women is a signal that they're healthy and fertile, able to have and care for offspring.  Men being successful meant they could provide for offspring.  Anyway, many people just have to settle for what they can get, and a few of those are bitter because of it.  The problem is the internet is bringing a lot of these dudes together to wallow in self-pity and hatred as a group. 

Ever here the term, MGTOW?  Men Going Their Own Way?  I encounter them all over the internet.  They're like radical feminists, only on the other end of the spectrum.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - Apr 28th, 2018 at 8:34am
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Apr 28th, 2018 at 7:02am:
Opposition, though I don't agree with those numbers, I think you have a point.  The sexy people get to be choosy.  For women that means being physically beautiful and for men it means being successful.  Goes back to our cave dwelling ancestors.  Physically attractiveness in women is a signal that they're healthy and fertile, able to have and care for offspring.  Men being successful meant they could provide for offspring.  Anyway, many people just have to settle for what they can get, and a few of those are bitter because of it.  The problem is the internet is bringing a lot of these dudes together to wallow in self-pity and hatred as a group. 

Ever here the term, MGTOW?  Men Going Their Own Way?  I encounter them all over the internet.  They're like radical feminists, only on the other end of the spectrum. 
You're blaming the internet? Do you think it needs to be closely regulated to stop these Incel losers?

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - Apr 28th, 2018 at 6:42pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Apr 28th, 2018 at 7:02am:

I agree with you. They're just like these absurd feminazis who are making up most of their own problems.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Incel Rebellion
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy