Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Incel Rebellion
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Incel Rebellion (Read 2638 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Incel Rebellion
Reply #10 - Apr 28th, 2018 at 7:28pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Apr 28th, 2018 at 6:42pm:
I agree with you. They're just like these absurd feminazis who are making up most of their own problems.
"Just like"?

Are you nuts?

One club is murdering women and laughing about it, the other club isn't... yet you say they are moral equivalents. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Apr 28th, 2018 at 9:36pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Apr 28th, 2018 at 7:28pm:
"Just like"?

Are you nuts?

One club is murdering women and laughing about it, the other club isn't... yet you say they are moral equivalents. Roll Eyes

I'm not going to respond to you if all you're going to do is troll and insult.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - Apr 28th, 2018 at 10:47pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Apr 28th, 2018 at 9:36pm:
I'm not going to respond to you if all you're going to do is troll and insult.

i think ur right i belive that every one should go there own path migtws just wana do it solo but i hate humanty meaning human nature and evluary biology

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #13 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 6:51am
Print Post  
No, I do not want government regulating the internet, I just want web sites like YouTube to enforce their own rules about spreading hateful propaganda.  A few years ago the IMDb boards were shut down, and I'm pretty sure it had a lot to do with the amount of racist and sexist content that was being posted.  I'm reminded of back in the nineties when commercials portrayed internet usage as bringing people together, that was false advertising if I ever saw it.  The printing press was a wonderful invention, but it printed copies of the Maleus Malficarum, an instructional manual on how to deal with, "witches."

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 6:56am
Print Post  
I agree there is no moral equivalent between extreme feminists and women haters engaging in murder.  Extreme feminists are only annoying.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #15 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Apr 29th, 2018 at 6:56am:
I agree there is no moral equivalent between extreme feminists and women haters engaging in murder.  Extreme feminists are only annoying.

Some of them ruin peoples' lives by claiming rape when they decided to mate.

No, that's not on the level of murder, but we only know about the one incel who murdered. Most of them probably just troll the internet with a more sophisticated pity-me routine.

I'm not even claiming moral equivalency. I'm claiming they're just like feminists in that most of their problems are self-invented. I wasn't commenting on where they go from there.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #16 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 5:03pm
Print Post  
I've never heard of false rape allegations being related to extreme feminism (man-hating).  It's more like the woman has it out for one particular guy.

On the other hand, having watched countless episodes on Investigation Discovery, I have noticed that often a serial killer targeting only women is said to have a hatred of them.  I do know of one woman serial killer who targeted men, her story is depicted in the movie, Monster.  Scary bitch.

I would have loved being a criminologist, fascinating subject.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #17 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 5:22pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Apr 29th, 2018 at 2:47pm:
Some of them ruin peoples' lives by claiming rape when they decided to mate.

Lies that ruin people's lives are not limited to feminists. The list is extensive.

Purposeful murder done out of fear and hatred is more rare, thankfully.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #18 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 5:24pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Apr 29th, 2018 at 5:03pm:
I've never heard of false rape allegations being related to extreme feminism (man-hating).  It's more like the woman has it out for one particular guy.

On the other hand, having watched countless episodes on Investigation Discovery, I have noticed that often a serial killer targeting only women is said to have a hatred of them.  I do know of one woman serial killer who targeted men, her story is depicted in the movie, Monster.  Scary bitch.

I would have loved being a criminologist, fascinating subject.
As you know Ruby, people lie for all sorts of reasons, and they sometimes don't recognize either that they are lying, or why.

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #19 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 9:27pm
Print Post  
I think the study of human behavior is still in its infancy.  I wonder what causes a person to choose to murder, what makes them cross that line.  You can't blame poor upbringing because not all criminals come from a bad family situation.  At the same time, there are people who suffered horribly at the hands of their caregivers and they still turned out to be good people.  Maybe genetics is involved?  Can anyone say that serial killing runs in their family?  Maybe the brain didn't develop properly?  More study is needed, a lot more.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Incel Rebellion
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy