Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Incel Rebellion
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 22 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Incel Rebellion (Read 1439 times)
Billie
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Incel Rebellion
Reply #160 - May 13th, 2018 at 5:32pm
Print Post  
Billie wrote on May 11th, 2018 at 5:21pm:
You're pretty slow aren't you lizard?

Really slow about some things.

I'd advise you to never judge anyone, not even yourself.

Let your Mom judge you.

That's what you do anyway isn't it?

Red could maybe refer you to a good psychiatrist....

Lizard, did you get a referral from Red? As a grad student with no clinical experience, he probably knows some good ones. Cool (I hope they didn't hear him slamming psychiatrists on this forum...)

Have you been getting your meds from a psychiatrist all along? Probably. Red's such a dolt, claiming he could hook you up with a better druggist. Grin Grin Grin

Edit: You went cold turkey didn't you? Trying to save what's left of your once potentially excellent mind...

What do you think will happen?

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #161 - May 13th, 2018 at 6:01pm
Print Post  
Don admitted he was peddling nonsense. I said, "So you admit it, good."

And you went off like you do every time, because you can't follow the conversation but you want to join in the insulting anyway.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

Billie

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #162 - May 13th, 2018 at 6:57pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 6:01pm:
Don admitted he was peddling nonsense. I said, "So you admit it, good."

Don has been peddling nonsense since he came on the board. I thought it was remarkable that you had just noticed, that's all.

Being off your meds makes you touchy doesn't it?

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #163 - May 13th, 2018 at 8:27pm
Print Post  
Billie, it's always a bad idea to be bashing an entire gender. 

As for men's rights, men have equal rights.  It's fine to address men's issues.  For instance, I agree that baby boys shouldn't be circumcised.  But MRAs promote this idea that we're living in a, "gynarchy" where men are disadvantaged.  Being disadvantaged in the West has nothing to do with gender.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #164 - May 14th, 2018 at 12:47am
Print Post  
Billie wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 6:57pm:
Don has been peddling nonsense since he came on the board. I thought it was remarkable that you had just noticed, that's all.

Again, you're not reading. It's a whole different animal to catch someone admitting something than to simply notice it.

I give people the benefit of the doubt even when I know something's up. After they admit it themselves, though, there's really nothing left to say.

RubyHypatia wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 8:27pm:

As for men's rights, men have equal rights.  It's fine to address men's issues.  For instance, I agree that baby boys shouldn't be circumcised.  But MRAs promote this idea that we're living in a, "gynarchy" where men are disadvantaged.  Being disadvantaged in the West has nothing to do with gender.

It might be true in some ways. I think forcing child support out of a male after willing mating on the part of the female (provided nobody engaged in any condom hole-poking) is wrong.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

Billie

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #165 - May 14th, 2018 at 8:23am
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 8:27pm:

If women get bonus points, men are thereby disadvantaged. That's discrimination by sex.

IP Logged

Billie

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #166 - May 14th, 2018 at 8:28am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 12:47am:
I think forcing child support out of a male after willing mating on the part of the female (provided nobody engaged in any condom hole-poking) is wrong.
Ideally, both parents should support their children, but it's easy for men to say "You're pregnant? I'm leaving", or "That little shit has ruined our life, I'm leaving."

There is an argument to be made that men are genetically programmed in their lizard brains to fertilize as many women as possible and let the tribe worry about raising them, but modern civilized humans like to pretend we're all better than that.

How do you feel about women being forced to pay child support if they decide to leave their children?

IP Logged

Billie

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #167 - May 14th, 2018 at 8:31am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 12:47am:
Again, you're not reading. It's a whole different animal to catch someone admitting something than to simply notice it.

I give people the benefit of the doubt even when I know something's up. After they admit it themselves, though, there's really nothing left to say.

Fair enough, please accept my apology.

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #168 - May 14th, 2018 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
Quote:
If women get bonus points, men are thereby disadvantaged. That's discrimination by sex.

I don't know what you mean by, "bonus points," Billie.  What discrimination are you referring to?

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #169 - May 14th, 2018 at 5:12pm
Print Post  
Quote:
It might be true in some ways. I think forcing child support out of a male after willing mating on the part of the female (provided nobody engaged in any condom hole-poking) is wrong.

Both parents are responsible for children.  I think Billie might be right about at least some men being seed spreaders.  But it isn't fair to the tribe (the state) to have to pick up the bill for the seed spreaders' kids.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 22
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Incel Rebellion
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy