Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Incel Rebellion
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Incel Rebellion (Read 2640 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Incel Rebellion
Reply #170 - May 14th, 2018 at 5:34pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 5:07pm:
I don't know what you mean by, "bonus points," Billie.  What discrimination are you referring to?
I try not to think about it Ruby, because our governments insist on dividing us up into groups and figuring which group is the most deserving and which group should pay for it, or even worse, which group should have political power and make all the decisions about guns and money, and it always seems that the Lawyers want to control the guns and money... Roll Eyes

Lawyers Guns and Money.

Add ingredients in equal proportions. Toss lightly, sprinkle with gin (no more than an ounce/small salad), cover, and refrigerate overnight.

Remove from refrigeration no longer that 7 hours for best results.

Warm each bowl in the lap of a pretty young woman, and expect a PARTY!

If you get a chance to party with lawyers...

Decide for yourself. Some of them will have guns.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #171 - May 15th, 2018 at 12:53am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 8:28am:
Ideally, both parents should support their children, but it's easy for men to say "You're pregnant? I'm leaving", or "That little shit has ruined our life, I'm leaving."

There is an argument to be made that men are genetically programmed in their lizard brains to fertilize as many women as possible and let the tribe worry about raising them, but modern civilized humans like to pretend we're all better than that.

How do you feel about women being forced to pay child support if they decide to leave their children?

Either would be aggression. Females just need to realise that the male no longer gains an advantage if the child staves, so if he leaves, she should too.

In a society like ours, where no child is allowed to starve, if the male doesn't want to support the child too, it should go to an orphanage. If the female is willing to support it on her own because the male skipped out, she should be allowed to of course, but this decision would be biologically disadvantageous to her.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #172 - May 15th, 2018 at 6:41pm
Print Post  
No, it's not aggression.  If you don't want parental responsibility, don't make a baby.  Why should you be allowed to stick the state with your responsibility?  You don't want to pay for your kid so all of a sudden you're a statist?

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #173 - May 16th, 2018 at 12:03am
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 6:41pm:
No, it's not aggression.  If you don't want parental responsibility, don't make a baby.  Why should you be allowed to stick the state with your responsibility?

You shouldn't. Either parent should be able to leave the baby to die. If the female wants to leave the baby, she should be allowed to also.

If someone else wants it, they can have it (adoption).

If no one else wants it, a person incapable of fending for itself simply dies, which is unfortunate, but this is what the NAP dictates should happen to people who can't provide for themselves and can't get voluntary charity.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #174 - May 16th, 2018 at 8:52am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 12:03am:
You shouldn't. Either parent should be able to leave the baby to die. If the female wants to leave the baby, she should be allowed to also.

If no one else wants it, a person incapable of fending for itself simply dies, which is unfortunate, but this is what the NAP dictates should happen to people who can't provide for themselves and can't get voluntary charity.
Why do you keep insisting that a principle "dictates" something?

I'll make a bald assertion here that almost no libertarians are in favor of just letting people toss babies in dumpsters if they don't want them, or abandon their older children.

I know that violates "pure libertarian theory", but almost no libertarians are "pure".

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #175 - May 16th, 2018 at 9:11am
Print Post  
I don't buy into this idea of a, "pure Libertarian."  And you're right, Billie, most Libertarians won't go for being allowed to leave an infant to die.  I believe once a human has a functioning brain, it's a person entitled to rights and protections. 

How can a Libertarian say that leaving one's child for the state to care for is a Libertarian principle?  Libertarians try not to be a burden to taxpayers.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #176 - May 16th, 2018 at 10:39am
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 9:11am:
I don't buy into this idea of a, "pure Libertarian."  And you're right, Billie, most Libertarians won't go for being allowed to leave an infant to die.  I believe once a human has a functioning brain, it's a person entitled to rights and protections. 

How can a Libertarian say that leaving one's child for the state to care for is a Libertarian principle?  Libertarians try not to be a burden to taxpayers. 
It's just the lizard trying to confuse things and sow dissension.

Anyway, back on topic, do these Incel people actually think they have some 'right' to have sex and that women should be forced to give it to them?

Are they not just mental infants of the sort we seem to be producing by teaching every child they are the center of the universe and should get whatever they want without working for it?

It seems to me that people who think they are "entitled" to a college degree and "entitled" to a "living wage" could also easily think they are "entitled" to have sex with a woman.

Do they not say they are being "forced" into celibacy?

IP Logged

Snarky Sack

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #177 - May 16th, 2018 at 1:23pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 12:03am:

That’s right.  Fortunately, in free countries that never happens.

"Taxes are morally justified theft" - Jeff

IP Logged

Snarky Sack

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #178 - May 16th, 2018 at 1:28pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 10:39am:
It's just the lizard trying to confuse things and sow dissension.

Anyway, back on topic, do these Incel people actually think they have some 'right' to have sex and that women should be forced to give it to them?

Are they not just mental infants of the sort we seem to be producing by teaching every child they are the center of the universe and should get whatever they want without working for it?

It seems to me that people who think they are "entitled" to a college degree and "entitled" to a "living wage" could also easily think they are "entitled" to have sex with a woman.

Do they not say they are being "forced" into celibacy?

Exactly.

Just like people who choose not to work are forced into starvation if I’m not forced to buy them food.

"Taxes are morally justified theft" - Jeff

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #179 - May 16th, 2018 at 6:51pm
Print Post  
You leave an infant to die, you get your ass thrown in jail, and rightfully so.  Infants are helpless people who don't deserve to suffer and die.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Incel Rebellion
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy