Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Incel Rebellion
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Incel Rebellion (Read 2333 times)
RubyHypatia
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Incel Rebellion
Reply #180 - May 16th, 2018 at 7:06pm
Print Post  
Agreed, Billie.  Incels do have an entitlement mentality.  MGTOWs (Men Going Their Own Way) are mostly incels, though they won't admit it.  Anyway, look at our entertainment constantly showing gorgeous women going for guys that in real life they'd never go for.  Have you seen the movie, Knocked Up?  Katherine Heigl going for Seth Rogen?  In real life, after she sobered up and found out she was pregnant, she'd be kicking herself all the way to the abortion clinic.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #181 - May 16th, 2018 at 7:21pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 7:06pm:
Agreed, Billie.  Incels do have an entitlement mentality.  MGTOWs (Men Going Their Own Way) are mostly incels, though they won't admit it.  Anyway, look at our entertainment constantly showing gorgeous women going for guys that in real life they'd never go for.  Have you seen the movie, Knocked Up?  Katherine Heigl going for Seth Rogen?  In real life, after she sobered up and found out she was pregnant, she'd be kicking herself all the way to the abortion clinic.
Women don't have all that much say about whether they are going to be gorgeous or not, but smart women who value things other than appearances often "go for" guys you wouldn't expect them to "go for".

It sometimes works that way for men too, in real life.

I haven't seen the movie. It sounds from your description that she got drunk and let her lizard brain take over and he "took advantage of her", but it also sounds like maybe she seduced him on purpose.

Was he an Incel in the movie?

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #182 - May 17th, 2018 at 6:55am
Print Post  
In Knocked Up, she was gorgeous and successful in her career, he was a pot head with no job.  They were both drunk when they hooked up, but she wasn't so drunk not to know what she was doing, she did remember having sex with him the next day.  Anyway, she ended up pregnant and their relationship blossomed into a romance, and he got a job.  Like this would ever happen in real life.
Roll Eyes 

An ugly Betty wouldn't get a handsome rich dude either.  It isn't fair, but poor guys and homely women don't get to be choosy when it comes to mating.  Unfortunately, some of the poor guys are so angry about not getting attractive women that they've become misogynists, and they're organizing on the internet.  Guys like this have always existed, but the internet is bringing them together in a scary way.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #183 - May 17th, 2018 at 8:39am
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 17th, 2018 at 6:55am:
In Knocked Up, she was gorgeous and successful in her career, he was a pot head with no job.  They were both drunk when they hooked up, but she wasn't so drunk not to know what she was doing, she did remember having sex with him the next day.  Anyway, she ended up pregnant and their relationship blossomed into a romance, and he got a job.  Like this would ever happen in real life.
Roll Eyes 

I know of several instances where that is pretty much what did happen. One of my good friends even wrote a song about his experience. "She Made Me a Better Man".

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #184 - May 17th, 2018 at 8:41am
Print Post  
An ugly Betty wouldn't get a handsome rich dude either.
That happens too. In my experience, people you love look beautiful to you, and smart people don't marry for money.

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #185 - May 17th, 2018 at 4:59pm
Print Post  
I'm finding it hard to believe that a successful, gorgeous woman would go for a poor pot head dude with no job.  Or that a rich guy will go for an ugly woman.  That's just not the norm.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #186 - May 17th, 2018 at 5:16pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 17th, 2018 at 4:59pm:
I'm finding it hard to believe that a successful, gorgeous woman would go for a poor pot head dude with no job.  Or that a rich guy will go for an ugly woman.  That's just not the norm.
The beauty of freedom and respect for individuals is that everyone is their own norm. Not to the point where you are free to initiate aggression like the lizard wants to do... Cry  but you can choose a partner based on criteria besides wealth and beauty. Whew! Good thing. Smiley

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #187 - May 17th, 2018 at 8:43pm
Print Post  
I've had Lefties get really pissed at me for my views based on evolutionary psychology.  I think women go for the most successful men they can get (best hunters), so as to have their offspring well provided for.  Men go for the most attractive women because beauty is a signal of fertility and being healthy enough to produce and raise offspring.  Obviously this was a successful strategy as there's now 7 billion of us.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #188 - May 18th, 2018 at 12:02am
Print Post  

Hollywood wants you to think so, so you'll destroy your own genes by imitating this dysgenic swill.

An ugly Betty wouldn't get a handsome rich dude either.  It isn't fair, but poor guys and homely women don't get to be choosy when it comes to mating.  Unfortunately, some of the poor guys are so angry about not getting attractive women that they've become misogynists, and they're organizing on the internet.  Guys like this have always existed, but the internet is bringing them together in a scary way. 

Precisely. It's not that these males can't mate, but that they can't mate with Angelina Jolie or the winner of America's Next Top Model.

Females aren't screaming about being incel for two reasons:

1. If needed, females can go without sex. Females don't even have Pon Far.
2. If mating is considered necessary, females will mate with whatever is available.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #189 - May 18th, 2018 at 12:39am
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 17th, 2018 at 8:43pm:
I've had Lefties get really pissed at me for my views based on evolutionary psychology.  I think women go for the most successful men they can get (best hunters), so as to have their offspring well provided for.  Men go for the most attractive women because beauty is a signal of fertility and being healthy enough to produce and raise offspring.  Obviously this was a successful strategy as there's now 7 billion of us.

That's not something a leftist would disagree with. You must be mixing leftists up with extreme rightists or neo-nazis.

Anyway, this is revealing about you Ruby. Are you the ugly girl who hides behind a computer screen in hopes of finding romance? A lot of what you say is saying that's it!

The racist chip on your shoulder is another indication that you're not the gorgeous woman you told us you were. I think you'r an overweight trollish looking skank who resembles mad madeleine Albright.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Incel Rebellion
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy