Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Incel Rebellion
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Incel Rebellion (Read 6032 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Incel Rebellion
Reply #190 - May 18th, 2018 at 7:54am
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 17th, 2018 at 8:43pm:
I've had Lefties get really pissed at me for my views based on evolutionary psychology.  I think women go for the most successful men they can get (best hunters), so as to have their offspring well provided for.  Men go for the most attractive women because beauty is a signal of fertility and being healthy enough to produce and raise offspring.  Obviously this was a successful strategy as there's now 7 billion of us.
On a tribal level, that's what women did, tried to get close to big strong warriors and the best hunters, who were mostly looking for strong women with wide hips and big tits, capable of working hard and making babies.

Things have changed since primitive tribal days.

Beauty is now in the eye of the beholder and people can select mates for all sorts of reasons. Intellectual beauty might be more important to some men than physical beauty, which is whatever you think it is.

Always remember "Beauty don't last, cookin' do."

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #191 - May 18th, 2018 at 9:58am
Print Post  
Opp, have you seen the movie, Shallow Hal?  Hal (Jack Black) is hypnotized into seeing people for their inner beauty instead of their outward appearance, and he falls for a 300 pound woman.  Of course, "shallow Hal" is no great catch.  You'll still never see a James Bond type going for a fat chick.  But Hollywood often preaches to women not to be, "gold diggers."  That's wasn't the case in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.  Marilyn Monroe has a point here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHp3OO0DalE

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #192 - May 18th, 2018 at 10:06am
Print Post  
Billie, no, things haven't changed a lot since tribal days.  Men still want women whose waists are 70% the circumference of their hips, and their faces to fall within the golden ratio.  Yes, men (and women) have to settle for what they can get, and I'm sure most men don't want a dumb woman.  But beauty is very important to men, which explains why we women spend so much time and money on our looks.

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #193 - May 18th, 2018 at 10:12am
Print Post  
Dumbass Don, I'm not here for romance, I'm married.  Funny how no one else remembers me saying anything about how I look, but you.  Also, yes, I've debated lefty Feminists about this issue of how men and women's behavior is shaped by our evolutionary past, they didn't agree with me.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #194 - May 18th, 2018 at 12:17pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 18th, 2018 at 10:12am:
Dumbass Don, I'm not here for romance, I'm married.  Funny how no one else remembers me saying anything about how I look, but you.  Also, yes, I've debated lefty Feminists about this issue of how men and women's behavior is shaped by our evolutionary past, they didn't agree with me.

If you're married then you should be ashamed of the way you're seeking sexual titillation from Craig Sickler. I know you're not. I know your type from your words ruby. The web's full of em.

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #195 - May 18th, 2018 at 4:02pm
Print Post  
We all know you're just trolling, Don.  Crawl back under your bridge.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #196 - May 19th, 2018 at 12:09am
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 18th, 2018 at 9:58am:
Opp, have you seen the movie, Shallow Hal?  Hal (Jack Black) is hypnotized into seeing people for their inner beauty instead of their outward appearance, and he falls for a 300 pound woman.  Of course, "shallow Hal" is no great catch.  You'll still never see a James Bond type going for a fat chick.  But Hollywood often preaches to women not to be, "gold diggers."  That's wasn't the case in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.  Marilyn Monroe has a point here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHp3OO0DalE

Well the fat chick was Gwyneth Paltrow. Say what you will about fatties, but they do give the best hugs.

I chose someone with barely above a 15 BMI, though, because I want my female offspring to be able to mate.

The message is always the same with these movies. Hey females: Throw your good genes away. There's a reason Hollywood is doing this, and it's because males with good genes won't listen.

Quote:
That's not something a leftist would disagree with.

You're lying. Just look at your cohort Billie, arguing that wanting things nature engineered us to want is primitive and humans don't do that anymore or some such nonsense.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #197 - May 19th, 2018 at 5:10pm
Print Post  
The women haters complain about men picking up the check on dates.  I say if the guy isn't willing to pay, dump him.  We are the product of hundreds of thousands of years of humans being hunter/gatherers and it still shapes our behavior.  Paying is a signal that you're willing to provide for her offspring.  Women for their part spend time and money on their looks.  This is a signal that they can provide men with healthy offspring.  I get the feeling the men complaining about paying on dates can't afford the dates, and therefore aren't attractive to women.  And if women want to find a man able to provide for offspring, they need to spend some time and money on their looks.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #198 - May 19th, 2018 at 7:12pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 19th, 2018 at 5:10pm:
The women haters complain about men picking up the check on dates.  I say if the guy isn't willing to pay, dump him.  We are the product of hundreds of thousands of years of humans being hunter/gatherers and it still shapes our behavior.  Paying is a signal that you're willing to provide for her offspring.  Women for their part spend time and money on their looks.  This is a signal that they can provide men with healthy offspring.  I get the feeling the men complaining about paying on dates can't afford the dates, and therefore aren't attractive to women.  And if women want to find a man able to provide for offspring, they need to spend some time and money on their looks.

Real men don't want made-up skanks Ruby, they want natural beauty.

Don't any men want you Ruby?

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #199 - May 19th, 2018 at 8:06pm
Print Post  
Spoken like a true incel.  So any woman who puts on make-up is a, "made-up skank?"  You can wear make-up without looking plastic.  Of course you have to settle for Thumbelina and her four sisters.  Wanker.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Incel Rebellion
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy