Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Incel Rebellion
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Incel Rebellion (Read 4925 times)
Don_G
Ex Member

Re: Incel Rebellion
Reply #200 - May 19th, 2018 at 8:23pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 19th, 2018 at 8:06pm:
Spoken like a true incel.  So any woman who puts on make-up is a, "made-up skank?"  You can wear make-up without looking plastic.  Of course you have to settle for Thumbelina and her four sisters.  Wanker.

No, that's not what I said and so you're caught in yet another lie!

IP Logged

The Opposition
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #201 - May 19th, 2018 at 9:18pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Real men don't want made-up skanks Ruby, they want natural beauty.

But you want more of it than there is, and you're easily fooled, hence the made-up skanks.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #202 - May 20th, 2018 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
Don, you referred to women who spend time and money on their looks as, "made-up skanks."  Your misogyny is showing.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #203 - May 20th, 2018 at 7:14pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 20th, 2018 at 4:47pm:
Don, you referred to women who spend time and money on their looks as, "made-up skanks."  Your misogyny is showing.

No Ruby, I didn't but if you want to try to spin it that way then fill your jackboots bitch. Or gumboots, whatever.

I actually said that men prefer natural beauty.

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #204 - May 20th, 2018 at 11:04pm
Print Post  
I said:

Quote:
And if women want to find a man able to provide for offspring, they need to spend some time and money on their looks.

To which you replied, Don:

Quote:
Real men don't want made-up skanks Ruby, they want natural beauty.

So spending time and money on one's looks makes one a made-up skank?  No, it doesn't.  We all have to compete for mates, and putting make-up on gives us an advantage.  It exaggerates our feminine features.  Men generally prefer women wear make-up.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #205 - May 20th, 2018 at 11:07pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I actually said that men prefer natural beauty.

Right. You want someone who looks like what Angelina Jolie looks like, fully made-up, only you want it to be completely natural.

What males in our society demand is laughable. No one would wear the makeup if they didn't need it to meet your ridiculous expectations.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #206 - May 21st, 2018 at 11:24am
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 20th, 2018 at 11:04pm:
I said:

To which you replied, Don:

So spending time and money on one's looks makes one a made-up skank?  No, it doesn't.  We all have to compete for mates, and putting make-up on gives us an advantage.  It exaggerates our feminine features.  Men generally prefer women wear make-up.

As I said Ruby, men prefer natural beauty. But granted, maybe the men you're trying to attract prefer women with a ring in her nose and swastika tattoos on her face. Did you say you lived in Alabama?

Many men in that state apparently prefer women that look like their sisters. Some get it exactly right too! Some are their own grandmas.

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #207 - May 21st, 2018 at 5:06pm
Print Post  
If men didn't prefer women to wear make-up (and high heels), they wouldn't do it.  But hey, men have to wear a noose around their necks to look sharp.  We all do what we must in order to attract mates, but sometimes it goes too far, like with Chinese foot binding. 

Don, you make hateful comments about America because you feel insecure living there in Canada under our shadow.  You're obviously a loser.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #208 - May 21st, 2018 at 6:30pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 21st, 2018 at 5:06pm:
If men didn't prefer women to wear make-up (and high heels), they wouldn't do it.  But hey, men have to wear a noose around their necks to look sharp.  We all do what we must in order to attract mates, but sometimes it goes too far, like with Chinese foot binding. 

And your point is? Christians wear their torture devices around their necks.

Quote:
Don, you make hateful comments about America because you feel insecure living there in Canada under our shadow.  You're obviously a loser.

So now I feel insecure and I'm a loser. Do me a favour and ignore me and I'll do the same with you, you dumb ---t.

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #209 - May 21st, 2018 at 8:53pm
Print Post  
Oh boy, did you just call me a, "thingy," Don?  That's a misogynist's favorite word.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Incel Rebellion
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy