Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › would crateing a ankerkist zone as a penal collnaly be libertian
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) would crateing a ankerkist zone as a penal collnaly be libertian (Read 110 times)
Billie
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: would crateing a ankerkist zone as a penal collnaly be libertian
Reply #10 - May 2nd, 2018 at 8:07am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 10:07pm:
So if I just said "final solution to Anarchy" instead of to libertarianism I'd be... not stupid?

There's a problem with saying libertarianism is not anarchy, and that's the NAP, coupled with the fact that without force, the government cannot exist.
You are proposing establishing an anarchic area in Kalifornia. Whether it remained anarchic or not would depend on the people who lived there. It seems likely to me that they would quickly tire of complete anarchy and form rival gangs that would fight each other for control... That's a bit less than the complete anarchy thermie favors.

Once again you err by believing that the NAP is in itself a comprehensive explanation of libertarianism or that libertarians believe that adhering to the NAP someow prevents the formation of limited governments with the purpose of preserving liberty and protecting rights.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › would crateing a ankerkist zone as a penal collnaly be libertian
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy