Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › would adem smiths from of free market capitalism be antilibertartion
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic would adem smiths from of free market capitalism be antilibertartion (Read 121 times)
thermf5
Libertarian Freedom Member
*****
Offline

Libertarian's Forum

Posts: 1914
Location: sin city
Joined: Aug 19th, 2017
would adem smiths from of free market capitalism be antilibertartion
May 1st, 2018 at 12:09pm
Print Post  
i say this cuz ip is highly anticompation and adem smoth was never for that
  
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
Don_G
Ex Member


Re: would adem smiths from of free market capitalism be antilibertartion
Reply #1 - May 1st, 2018 at 12:29pm
Print Post  
LIbertarianism has nothing meaningful to offer. It's nothing but treading water with utopian ideas that can never become reality.

Any sort of capitalism that doesn't attempt to blend in 'socially' responsible government is going to fail the people.

Government can do some things better than private for profit companies. It's proven throughout the world and it's proven negatively in the US. It's the reason why fools grasp at libertarian hopelessness.

Your brains need reprogramming so as to be able to accept the only direction that can ever bring change.

Look to the happiest countries in the world!

Now or later, it's your choice!
  
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
thermf5
Libertarian Freedom Member
*****
Offline

Libertarian's Forum

Posts: 1914
Location: sin city
Joined: Aug 19th, 2017
Re: would adem smiths from of free market capitalism be antilibertartion
Reply #2 - May 1st, 2018 at 12:46pm
Print Post  
Quote:
LIbertarianism has nothing meaningful to offer. It's nothing but treading water with utopian ideas that can never become reality.

Any sort of capitalism that doesn't attempt to blend in 'socially' responsible government is going to fail the people.

Government can do some things better than private for profit companies. It's proven throughout the world and it's proven negatively in the US. It's the reason why fools grasp at libertarian hopelessness.

Your brains need reprogramming so as to be able to accept the only direction that can ever bring change.

Look to the happiest countries in the world!

Now or later, it's your choice!

i belive that the individual has there best intrest in hart and that happyness is relative what makes me happy could make most people mosrable or u happy ness can be at the expence of other countroes u crappity smack over lets make thing jugement of of resion and ration not emotion
  
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
Don_G
Ex Member


Re: would adem smiths from of free market capitalism be antilibertartion
Reply #3 - May 1st, 2018 at 12:50pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 12:46pm:
i belive that the individual has there best intrest in hart and that happyness is relative what makes me happy could make most people mosrable or u happy ness can be at the expence of other countroes u crappity smack over lets make thing jugement of of resion and ration not emotion


All I can get out of that gibberish is resentment at being told you're getting screwed.

Trust in libertarianism, it might work for you before hell freezes over.
  
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
thermf5
Libertarian Freedom Member
*****
Offline

Libertarian's Forum

Posts: 1914
Location: sin city
Joined: Aug 19th, 2017
Re: would adem smiths from of free market capitalism be antilibertartion
Reply #4 - May 1st, 2018 at 1:10pm
Print Post  
Quote:
All I can get out of that gibberish is resentment at being told you're getting screwed.

Trust in libertarianism, it might work for you before hell freezes over.

i trust that people will mess every thing up every thing else is up in the air
  
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
Don_G
Ex Member


Re: would adem smiths from of free market capitalism be antilibertartion
Reply #5 - May 1st, 2018 at 1:17pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 1:10pm:
i trust that people will mess every thing up every thing else is up in the air


At least I know that calling your posts gibberish causes you to stop your foolish pretending for a while.
  
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
thermf5
Libertarian Freedom Member
*****
Offline

Libertarian's Forum

Posts: 1914
Location: sin city
Joined: Aug 19th, 2017
Re: would adem smiths from of free market capitalism be antilibertartion
Reply #6 - May 1st, 2018 at 1:42pm
Print Post  
Quote:
At least I know that calling your posts gibberish causes you to stop your foolish pretending for a while.

i was not speching gerbish or being foolish
  
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member
*****
Offline

Libertarian's Forum

Posts: 32524
Location: USA
Joined: Feb 26th, 2014
Re: would adem smiths from of free market capitalism be antilibertartion
Reply #7 - May 3rd, 2018 at 8:12am
Print Post  
  
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
Don_G
Ex Member


Re: would adem smiths from of free market capitalism be antilibertartion
Reply #8 - May 3rd, 2018 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 8:12am:


No Craig, but it would make a good topic. So a few words here in the hope that BobK will find an interest.

What has likely happened in the past is that the bankrup nation has resorted to war to amass wealth and cure the ills. This has been happening with the US on a regional scale of course since the fall of the Soviet Union.

But as with Germany in 1939, the momentum couldn't be continued because of pressure by large and significant forces from outside, and thus world war. (The legitimacy of that is another discussion)

And now in the 21st. century I believe that the same situation has developed as China, Russia, and the Brics are becoming a force that can't be kept back. Hence, 'the socalled run on the banks' as mentioned in the lead up.

All history repeating itself except for the nuclear deterrent to US aggression.

As a side note that may be of interest to some is that the US is frantically developing the nuclear gravity bomb. Could this be an attempt to find a justifiable nuclear weapon to use on Iran, that couldn't be legitimately answered in kind? Or couldn't be answered by the other side's nuclear weapons.

Mere speculation in that side note but perhaps of some interest?
  
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member
*****
Offline

Libertarian's Forum

Posts: 32524
Location: USA
Joined: Feb 26th, 2014
Re: would adem smiths from of free market capitalism be antilibertartion
Reply #9 - May 3rd, 2018 at 4:30pm
Print Post  
Quote:
No Craig, but it would make a good topic. So a few words here in the hope that BobK will find an interest.

What has likely happened in the past is...

Is this just in your delusional fantasies of the past?
  
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
 
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › would adem smiths from of free market capitalism be antilibertartion
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy