Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Where Michelle Wolf Went Wrong
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Where Michelle Wolf Went Wrong (Read 173 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Where Michelle Wolf Went Wrong
Reply #10 - May 3rd, 2018 at 1:32am
Print Post  
Have you stated your opinion yet Oppo? If not then you have a great opportunity to get it right on this one.

IP Logged

Billie

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - May 3rd, 2018 at 7:54am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 6:54pm:
love your explanation Craig!

You're actually right because she meant to shock the audience into seeing themselves for what they've become.

You've said far too much about the media to start trying to backtrack on it now.

Your problem is all about her being a black woman. You just haven't used the word 'uppity' yet.

Heh, and note the Chief's remarks on feeling sorry for her? What a pathetic nomind asshole would fail to understand she stuck the knife in those posing bastards and turned it?

Your phony position runs against your grain Sickler. But I'm glad to have your attention on this one!

If only a white male has said it!
What she said was intended for public consumption, and her audience at the dinner already know what they are and have reasons for being that way.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - May 3rd, 2018 at 1:07pm
Print Post  
Billie wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 7:54am:
What she said was intended for public consumption, and her audience at the dinner already know what they are and have reasons for being that way.

A good and valid point! The public are what matters. So let's say that she intended it for public consumption. Obviously!

It was for public consumption at the dinner attendees expense.

And that naturally leads to the question on whether or not it will 'cost' them anything?

I think it will and that's why they're crying so much over the spilt milk. It's exposed their lies and hypocrisy to the public. And the same with Trump and the other victims. Sarah Sanders will now be heard and seen  with a much more jaded eye than she was before!

This is exactly suiting to my agenda and I have to tell you that it's exactly suited to yours too.

IP Logged

Billie

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #13 - May 3rd, 2018 at 4:39pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 1:07pm:
A good and valid point! The public are what matters. So let's say that she intended it for public consumption. Obviously!
Yes, indeed. It's the kind of thing that might have found favor with the public in Imperial Rome, and that's obviously the sort of "public" she wanted to reach.

Her immediate audience were bored, because they are "elites" like her...

What should I tell my 13 year old Granddaughter who is interested in political economy? That this is how it should be done?

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - May 4th, 2018 at 12:46am
Print Post  
Billie wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 4:39pm:
Yes, indeed. It's the kind of thing that might have found favor with the public in Imperial Rome, and that's obviously the sort of "public" she wanted to reach.

Her immediate audience were bored, because they are "elites" like her...

I think you're coming around. Her immediate audience feigned boredom but they were thoroughly pissed right off. Bord wasn't the right word. How could it be that you didn't see the huge fukking smack down of the establishment in what she had to say? And why is that not enormously pleasing to you? It couldn't be because she bashed the R's because she bashed the D's just as thoroughly.

For example: the one about Teddy Kennedy committing murder at Chapaquiddick would have an R supporter cumming in his pants!

Yes Criag, it was very, very fuk'n crude but it was meant to be and it was designed to suit the political climate with Trump as pres. As she said with the pussy jokes, Trump said it first.

[quote\What should I tell my 13 year old Granddaughter who is interested in political economy? That this is how it should be done?
[/quote]

If she watched it then her parents must have thought that she was ready for sex talk, etc.

What needs explaining? She'll already know what a pussy is. She will probably be able to understand the reference to murder by Kennedy.

Really, what?

I would say it would have been an opportunity for a 13 year old to start out with a nuanced and well rounded introduction to the corruption of politics.

Or if not then she should have been shielded from  it until she is old enough. Take your choice.

Anyway, it was a bullseys slamdunk for libertarians who hold so much resentment for the two major parties, the media especially, and the status quo.

Everybody spoke out too soon. They were led by burnsred because they've learned to look up to him. We know that's not a wise choice!

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #15 - May 4th, 2018 at 10:56am
Print Post  
Sarah Sanders reflects on Michelle Wolf's disgusting tirade at the Correspondent's Dinner:

“That evening says a whole lot more about [Wolf] than it does about me,”

“The people that were my friends before that evening are my friends today. I’m going to continue doing the job that I came here to do.”

Class and dignity.  Sanders understands them.  Wolf does not.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #16 - May 4th, 2018 at 11:51am
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 10:56am:
Sarah Sanders reflects on Michelle Wolf's disgusting tirade at the Correspondent's Dinner:

“That evening says a whole lot more about [Wolf] than it does about me,”

“The people that were my friends before that evening are my friends today. I’m going to continue doing the job that I came here to do.”

Class and dignity.  Sanders understands them.  Wolf does not.

I never did expect that you would be capable of understanding. But it's an interesting topic that allows us to understand better what makes you tick.

In any case it indicates that Sanders is still stinging from being exposed for what she is.

Her friends will rally around her but her wide audience wil remember what was said about her. She'll temper her hypocrisy somewhat now.

Did everybody hear about the big putdown of Trump by Neil Cavuto? Even Fox news is getting closer to being equally pro/con on Trump.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Where Michelle Wolf Went Wrong
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy