Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Liberals Will Always See Racism
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 39 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Liberals Will Always See Racism (Read 3659 times)
Don_G
Ex Member

Re: Liberals Will Always See Racism
Reply #10 - May 2nd, 2018 at 6:41pm
Print Post  
Let's wrap this thread up.

Racists are guilty by their silence on not speaking out against racism. Guilty until you prove yourselves innocent.

IP Logged

Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - May 2nd, 2018 at 6:43pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Let's wrap this thread up.

Guilty until you prove yourselves innocent.
Let's talk more about you raping all those little boys...

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - May 2nd, 2018 at 6:51pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 6:43pm:
Let's talk more about you raping all those little boys...

I sure hope Don_G can prove that he didn't do that.  He's obviously guilty if he can't.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #13 - May 2nd, 2018 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 6:51pm:
I sure hope Don_G can prove that he didn't do that.  He's obviously guilty if he can't.

Guilty by your silence on racism.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - May 2nd, 2018 at 11:16pm
Print Post  
Quote:
How curious that you are so out of touch with reality that you would post proof positive of the racist attitude that's festering in your own country.

I think the racism in the US isn't restricted to just liberals.

A good refutation to Ruby's case here would be to specify how exactly not to be a racist. What rules must we follow? Who must we vote for? What must we do?

Now wait five years. Following all those things will no longer be enough. There will be more things.

I want the infinite standard, now, or I won't even try. I see no reason to. I can't avoid being called a racist anyway.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #15 - May 2nd, 2018 at 11:49pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 11:16pm:
A good refutation to Ruby's case here would be to specify how exactly not to be a racist. What rules must we follow? Who must we vote for? What must we do?

A racist will always be known by his/her failure to speak out against racism. It's that simple.

Quote:
Now wait five years. Following all those things will no longer be enough. There will be more things.

I don't know what that means but it's probably not important.

Quote:
I want the infinite standard, now, or I won't even try. I see no reason to. I can't avoid being called a racist anyway.

You can avoid it and you can clear your name in a minute. You're smart enough to know how to make it convincing too.

Why would I not suspect the people on this forum of being racists when they never condemn any racism?

Never Oppo! But I'm totally open to being reminded of such an instance if I've missed one.

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #16 - May 2nd, 2018 at 11:54pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 5:22pm:
Listen MF, even though I'm a black lesbian, I look and talk like a redneck honkey, so if you plan to Diss me, just pretend to screw up and call me a cracker MF instead.

Us redneck honkeys (even if we are black lesbians) hate to be called crackers! Hate it!

Is that clear enough?

Edit: Redneck honkeys, in my experience, think they are superior to crackers... but crackers, also in my experience, think they are superior to redneck honkeys... It never ends! Cry

i dont know who ur are and i know some black black lesbians ur skin coulor or sexual ortation dose not dictate who u are ur personalty dose every one is an indivual and should be juged by there works/actions billy dose don  g think that all lgbt or black people are democrats billiy i dont know u irl and hosnly dont want to invest my time to find out how u are but even if ur a black lesbo what dose that change

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #17 - May 3rd, 2018 at 12:18am
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 11:54pm:
i dont know who ur are and i know some black black lesbians ur skin coulor or sexual ortation dose not dictate who u are ur personalty dose every one is an indivual and should be juged by there works/actions billy dose don  g think that all lgbt or black people are democrats billiy i dont know u irl and hosnly dont want to invest my time to find out how u are but even if ur a black lesbo what dose that change

Your complete lack of speaking out against racism makes it easy to tell that you're a racist. Fully half of Americans are to some degree. Libertarians are known for it. Black people steer well clear for a good reason.

If you don't like to hear that then start working to clear your name. If you can be consistent for a couple of weeks I'll start believing you.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #18 - May 3rd, 2018 at 1:00am
Print Post  
Quote:
A racist will always be known by his/her failure to speak out against racism. It's that simple.

So by your logic, vegans who won't condemn meat-eating aren't real vegans?

People who think other people should have the right to think and say (NOT do!) whatever they want are racists?

Quote:
You can avoid it and you can clear your name in a minute. You're smart enough to know how to make it convincing too.

I'd rather be honest about what I believe.

Whites should not have the right to discriminate against others. They should be forced to serve minorities, give them basically whatever they ask for, and make suitable, ongoing reparations.

However...

Everyone should have the right to say and think whatever they want about whatever groups they want. If they think Muslims are nasty and aggressive, they should be allowed to say that. Force them to serve Muslims. Force them to give Muslims free stuff. But don't take away their opinions.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #19 - May 3rd, 2018 at 1:23am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 1:00am:
So by your logic, vegans who won't condemn meat-eating aren't real vegans?

No. Has your brain shrunk?

Quote:
People who think other people should have the right to think and say (NOT do!) whatever they want are racists?

People who won't speak out and condemn racism are racists.

Quote:
I'd rather be honest about what I believe.

YOu're being invited. All of you are invited.

Quote:
Whites should not have the right to discriminate against others. They should be forced to serve minorities, give them basically whatever they ask for, and make suitable, ongoing reparations.

Weak but a beginning. maybe a 3 out of 10. At least 100 to be convincing.

Quote:
However...

Everyone should have the right to say and think whatever they want about whatever groups they want. If they think Muslims are nasty and aggressive, they should be allowed to say that. Force them to serve Muslims. Force them to give Muslims free stuff. But don't take away their opinions.

They 'should' be allowed to say that, and they will be judged on what they say. There's no escape.

You are completely entitled to say that Muslims are nasty and aggressive but you will be judged as likely being a racist for saying it. There's no escape. There is no mistaking that as a racist comment.

You would be fairly safe in saying that 'some' Muslims are that but if you repeated it too many times then you would again be judged as a racist.

There's no escape. You've now free to make your choice. And it doesn't matter a fuk'n lick to me what you choose.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 39
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Liberals Will Always See Racism
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy