Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Liberals Will Always See Racism
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Liberals Will Always See Racism (Read 1272 times)
Billie
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Liberals Will Always See Racism
Reply #140 - May 13th, 2018 at 6:50pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 6:33pm:
2. Craig Sickler (billie, jeff) For blatant expressions of racism against orientals. And for disguised comments against blacks and Hispanics.

Viva Zapata!

Does that help?

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #141 - May 13th, 2018 at 7:17pm
Print Post  
Billie wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 6:50pm:
Viva Zapata!

Does that help?

Sincere comments can raise or lower your standing. That does nothing to change anything either way.

You're feeling resentful right now, as same as the others I've rated. How long you keep that up will be interesting and could become something to take into consideration.

Liberals will always see racism.

Liberals will always see attempts to put down racism and also see a lack of making that kind of effort.

You're going to have a tough time making your reputation much worse than what it is now without going beyond the limits imposed on you on this forum.

IP Logged

Billie

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #142 - May 13th, 2018 at 7:38pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 7:17pm:
You're going to have a tough time making your reputation much worse than what it is now without going beyond the limits imposed on you on this forum.
One of my Cousins married the son of illegal Mexican immigrants, but I don't like him much... And not just because he's rich either!

That should prove I'm not racist when it comes to Hispanics, whatever they are... Are Latinos and Hispanics the same thing? Are they both "races"?

Did you know that Aryans brought the caste system to India?

Edit: I have another Cousin who married a Colombian (I think he's a Citizen)...
I like him, but my Aunt says he's a loser...

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #143 - May 13th, 2018 at 7:46pm
Print Post  
Billie wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 7:38pm:
One of my cousins married the son of illegal immigrants, but I don't like him much.

That should prove I'm not racist when it comes to Hispanics, whatever they are... Are Latinos and Hispanics the same thing? Are they both "races"?

Did you know that Aryans brought the caste system to India?

Settle down. You've much too preoccupied with this thread right now. It's not going away and it doesn't require anybody to post on it. Their behaviour will be watched closely and they'll be rewarded or punished accordingly.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #144 - May 13th, 2018 at 10:18pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 6:32pm:
Most of what you say is just silly babbling. I see a very real possibility of you moving down the list.

You're lying and I know so. The fact that I am the only one who supports Affirmative Action on this forum and you ranked me #2 just proves the list is bullshit.

Don_G wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 6:32pm:
I don't think your heart is in racism.

I have no heart. I can't be the sort of reactionary racist Billie is when she declares that stolen property should be returned unless it's to blacks.

I also can't be expected to react to reasoned racism with disgust.

Report me and move on. Get the government involved if you have to. Sue if you have to.

Billie wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 6:49pm:
That's an interesting phrase lizard, "bought into correctitude with blood".

The modern liberal, leftist agenda was bought into correctitude with blood. They simply slew anyone who stood in their way, politically usually, but I think Scalia and others were probably murdered.

Let's say four people exist, and two want property rights while two want redistribution. If you kill the first two, there's nobody left to declare redistribution immoral and it becomes moral. You probably won't have anything to steal, but that's beside the point.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #145 - May 13th, 2018 at 10:25pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 10:18pm:
You're lying and I know so. The fact that I am the only one who supports Affirmative Action on this forum and you ranked me #2 just proves the list is bullshit.

It was a tough decision between you and the Chief but you've made a joke out of racism and that really stuck in my craw. Quote:
I have no heart. I can't be the sort of reactionary racist Billie is when she declares that stolen property should be returned unless it's to blacks.

Just keep the coded racism coming and we'll see if you can outdo Sickler for his place.

Quote:
I also can't be expected to react to reasoned racism with disgust.

Report me and move on. Get the government involved if you have to. Sue if you have to.

If you step over the bounds of respectability on the racism issue, you can be sure I'll report you.

Quote:
The modern liberal, leftist agenda was bought into correctitude with blood. They simply slew anyone who stood in their way, politically usually, but I think Scalia and others were probably murdered.

I have no interest in your silly comments, other than to punish you if they reflect on your racist views.

Quote:
Let's say four people exist, and two want property rights while two want redistribution. If you kill the first two, there's nobody left to declare redistribution immoral and it becomes moral. You probably won't have anything to steal, but that's beside the point.

That's silly and it shows that you really need to grow up.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #146 - May 13th, 2018 at 10:28pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 10:25pm:
If you step over the bounds of respectability on the racism issue, you can be sure I'll report you.

Just do it now. Apparently racism on this forum is a huge issue and I'm the second most racist person on the forum.

Like I said, sue the forum owner if you have to. I actually know how you can do it. You'll win, too, which is why he'll just ban me if you threaten to do it.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #147 - May 13th, 2018 at 10:31pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 10:28pm:
Just do it now. Apparently racism on this forum is a huge issue and I'm the second most racist person on the forum.

Like I said, sue the forum owner if you have to. I actually know how you can do it. You'll win, too, which is why he'll just ban me if you threaten to do it.

I have no interest in having you banned, I'm interested in reforming you.

You have earned your place as #3 so stop your crying about it.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #148 - May 13th, 2018 at 10:33pm
Print Post  
The current up to date list.

-------------------------------------

2. Craig Sickler (billie, jeff) For blatant expressions of racism against orientals. And for disguised comments against blacks and Hispanics.

3. The Opposition. For promotion of racist comments of others and for arguing against affirmative action that would help raise blacks up to equal standards with white people. And for making a joke of a serious discussion.

4. SkyChief. For refusing to condemn covert racism within the LP and for making excuses for their promotion of racism. And also for conspicuously never taking the side of a black victim of whites or police. Remaining silent brings rightful condemnation.

5. Ruby Hypatia. For remaining silent on condemnation of racism and being a willing follower of overt racist remarks of the leaders.

6. SnarkySack (burnsred)  For his undeniable support of Trump. Trump's biggest appeal to his followers is clearly racism based. No person who is against racism can legitimately support a racist politician.

places are pending and can be filled by any remarks, pro or con.

10. Don G. For constantly and actively taking the side against racism and racist views..

Places can change, either up or down the list. I'll consider arguments that are rational and sincere.

I'm anxious to fill 9th. place and so it can be easily claimed by anyone. And it's going to be easily interchanged with 10th. place if anyone can show he/she deserves it.

The first 5 places are also interchangable and can be interchanged with a sincere argument. They can also be cemented in place by a display of a bad attitude.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #149 - May 14th, 2018 at 12:36am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 10:31pm:
I have no interest in having you banned, I'm interested in reforming you.

You have earned your place as #3 so stop your crying about it.

No. Put me back at #2. Actually I deserve the top spot since Billie can't be blamed for the crap she spouts. She has been caught changing her position 180 degrees on multiple issues. She doesn't believe anything; she just reacts. It's 100% emotion/reaction so she can't be blamed any more than an amoeba can. Maybe amoebas are racist too; they certainly prefer other amoebas to tiny fish.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Liberals Will Always See Racism
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy