Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Liberals Will Always See Racism
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 39 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Liberals Will Always See Racism (Read 3368 times)
The Opposition
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Liberals Will Always See Racism
Reply #20 - May 3rd, 2018 at 2:29am
Print Post  
Quote:
Weak but a beginning. maybe a 3 out of 10. At least 100 to be convincing.

You're kinda proving the point of the thread. What's the 10/10? You and those who will scream racist don't have one. You don't have a system of rules and beliefs that make someone not a racist, because then you can't raise the bar later.

Everything we concede to you is always just another first step, until you've taken everything and nobody is any closer to that moral epitome of not being a racist.

Quote:
No. Has your brain shrunk?

So you admit that condemning something in others is not a prerequisite for following the negation of that thing yourself?

Let's delve a little deeper into this parallel so you can understand it. We'll also invent a word for non-veganism that makes it sound really bad: Murderfeastyism. Murderfeaster is a parallel for racist, and vegan is the analog for non-racist.

Don: If you refuse to condemn murderfeasting, you must be a murderfeaster yourself.
Don: If you refuse to condemn racism, you must be a racist yourself.

Bloke: I don't see how. I follow every tenet of veganism. I don't eat animals or animal by-products, or use any product that was made by hurting an animal.
Bloke: I don't see how. I follow every tenet of multiculturalism. I don't culturally appropriate, I don't discriminate, and I pay my reparations.

Don: But not condemning a thing makes you that thing yourself.

Bloke: Are you saying I eat meat?
Bloke: Are you saying I discriminate?

Don: Yes, I have successfully defined you into that.

Quote:
People who won't speak out and condemn racism are racists.

Why?

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #21 - May 3rd, 2018 at 3:22pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 2:29am:
So you admit that condemning something in others is not a prerequisite for following the negation of that thing yourself?

Let's delve a little deeper into this parallel so you can understand it. We'll also invent a word...

Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Tongue

Is that over the emoticon limit?

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #22 - May 3rd, 2018 at 3:56pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 2:29am:
You're kinda proving the point of the thread. What's the 10/10? You and those who will scream racist don't have one. You don't have a system of rules and beliefs that make someone not a racist, because then you can't raise the bar later.

Everything we concede to you is always just another first step, until you've taken everything and nobody is any closer to that moral epitome of not being a racist.

Let's delve a little deeper into this parallel so you can understand it. We'll also invent a word for non-veganism that makes it sound really bad: Murderfeastyism. Murderfeaster is a parallel for racist, and vegan is the analog for non-racist.

Don: If you refuse to condemn murderfeasting, you must be a murderfeaster yourself.
Don: If you refuse to condemn racism, you must be a racist yourself.

Bloke: I don't see how. I follow every tenet of veganism. I don't eat animals or animal by-products, or use any product that was made by hurting an animal.
Bloke: I don't see how. I follow every tenet of multiculturalism. I don't culturally appropriate, I don't discriminate, and I pay my reparations.

Don: But not condemning a thing makes you that thing yourself.

Bloke: Are you saying I eat meat?
Bloke: Are you saying I discriminate?

Don: Yes, I have successfully defined you into that.

Why?

I'll always condemn that which I feel needs condemnation. I'm not going to condemn your silly fantasies. If you ask me to condemn murder or perhaps rape of women then I'll gladly do so. And if I didn't they I would be open for legitimate criticism. I could be said to be a supporter of both!

I'm asking you to condemn racism and racist remarks and if you don't then you too are open to criticism. I'll call you a racist and I think I would be justified in doing so.

You're spending far too much time on taking the low road in this conversation. That's a very real indication of the side you have chosen. You are undoubtedly a racist to some degree. Your performance from here on in will help to establish that degree.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #23 - May 3rd, 2018 at 4:04pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I could be said to be a supporter of both!

You support raping men and women of any race? Shocked

As I've mentioned, I used to be prejudiced against Indians, but realized that it's really only the Hindu religion I don't like, and I don't care much as long as no government tries to force me to be a Hindu! Smiley

Edit: Will I have to condemn the Hindu religion in order to not be a racist?

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #24 - May 3rd, 2018 at 10:37pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I'll always condemn that which I feel needs condemnation. I'm not going to condemn your silly fantasies. If you ask me to condemn murder or perhaps rape of women then I'll gladly do so. And if I didn't they I would be open for legitimate criticism. I could be said to be a supporter of both!

I'm asking you to condemn racism and racist remarks and if you don't then you too are open to criticism. I'll call you a racist and I think I would be justified in doing so.

You're spending far too much time on taking the low road in this conversation. That's a very real indication of the side you have chosen. You are undoubtedly a racist to some degree. Your performance from here on in will help to establish that degree.

Well, you put me on that side. I didn't earn it by my actions. I simply refuse to condemn anyone for their beliefs. And there's no reason I should do it, either, because you've proven several times in this thread that there is no way not to be racist.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #25 - May 3rd, 2018 at 11:32pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 10:37pm:
Well, you put me on that side. I didn't earn it by my actions. I simply refuse to condemn anyone for their beliefs. And there's no reason I should do it, either, because you've proven several times in this thread that there is no way not to be racist.

Well then it's settled.

If you make a habit of not condemning racism then we can be pretty sure you are a racist.

But I don't even need that from you to know you are. You use code words that I recognize as racist.

I've bolded those code words. And even though you put the first two words last, you don't fool me.

You said: I should refuse their beliefs!!

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #26 - May 3rd, 2018 at 11:40pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Well then it's settled.

If you make a habit of not condemning racism then we can be pretty sure you are a racist.

You have never condemned buggering little boys.

Not once.

So, what conclusion should we draw from that?

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #27 - May 4th, 2018 at 12:01am
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 11:40pm:
You have never condemned buggering little boys.

Not once.

So, what conclusion should we draw from that?

I most certainly have! It was part of the catholic priest series with Craig Sickler back when he was Jeff. I remember saying that somebody should cut the priests throats and let them bleed out hanging from a lamp post by their heels.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #28 - May 4th, 2018 at 12:25am
Print Post  
Quote:
I most certainly have! It was part of the catholic priest series with Craig Sickler back when he was Jeff. I remember saying that somebody should cut the priests throats and let them bleed out hanging from a lamp post by their heels.

Provide the link, and I shall withdraw the accusation.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #29 - May 4th, 2018 at 1:08am
Print Post  
Condemn veganism, otherwise you're a vegan.

How's eating rocks and sticks working for you?

I've tried it. My IQ was probably so low I could barely have gotten into Mensa. Your brain is probably mush. Eat some protein before you grow any more vaginas.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 39
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Liberals Will Always See Racism
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy