Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Liberals Will Always See Racism
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Liberals Will Always See Racism (Read 3375 times)
RubyHypatia
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Liberals Will Always See Racism
Reply #370 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 8:09am
Print Post  
Quote:
That's what "progressives" do lizard, "interpret" the law so it no longer applies equally.

Here's an example-

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/fec-dem-who-targeted-drudg....

No surprise here.  I'm not saying all, "progressives" are the same, but I have no doubt a lot of them put their politics before our democracy.

IP Logged

Dong
Ex Member

Reply #371 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 12:30pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 8:09am:
No surprise here.  I'm not saying all, "progressives" are the same, but I have no doubt a lot of them put their politics before our democracy. 

Are progressives supporting Trump? I think some are because Trump appealed to the progressive's agenda. And Trump is so far being able to spin his governing to appeal to lower life progressives as well as the lowlife fascists/neo-nazis/extreme rightists.

But sooner or later they'll discover that they're no better off.

The reckoning will come Ruby when other countries that are US allies start to turn against the US and the economic impact is felt by people like you.

People like you still think that your country can take on the world.

Can you get your thoughts together enough to voice your opinion on that? I will make an effort to respect your opinions as long as you keep it polite.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #372 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 4:25pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 12:51am:
My head wouldn't make a football.
The players would have to have special boots and strong bones and leg muscles...

Rules could be issued from the appropriate Bureau that oversees sports, and of course they would need to consult with the rich entrepreneurs who own sports franchises, and talk to their financial people and ad people to figure out how to make the sport of using your head for a football most profitable. 

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #373 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
Quote:
The reckoning will come Ruby when other countries that are US allies start to turn against the US and the economic impact is felt by people like you.

I know you fantasize about the downfall of the U.S.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #374 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 4:52pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 4:28pm:
He's correct that we have few allies left in the world... but that's only because they don't like what our consistently "progressive" governments have been doing since the Spanish American War.

IP Logged

Dong
Ex Member

Reply #375 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 6:40pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 4:28pm:

It's not possible Ruby. The US is too powerful to fail, at least not without doing a lot of harm to humanity.

I'm not fantasizing about Trump getting whacked because that does no good, even though it would do a lot of good if he was.

You should watch the RTnews crosstalk video I posted and you would have something to talk about. I would love to hear your con side. Assuming you wouldn't just parrot the con side that's expressed by the one person on the panel.

I'm trying to include you in the discussions Ruby. At least show that you want to be involved a bit.

Sickler has been much too unkind to you as a beginner. I've decided to take your side against him from now on.  Kiss

IP Logged

Dong
Ex Member

Reply #376 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 10:53pm
Print Post  
It's probably a good time to repost my racism scale.

The updated scale:

-------------------------------------

2.  Ruby Hypatia. For remaining silent on condemnation of racism and being a willing follower of overt racist remarks of the leaders. And lately, speaking out in a positive way against SkyChief's racist code words he's using against poor penniless immigrants. Elevated to 3rd. for support of the openly racist Trump and for hateful comments against immigrants in general, just too many times to ignore.

3.Craig Sickler (billie, jeff) For blatant expressions of racism against orientals. And for disguised comments against blacks and Hispanics.

4. SkyChief. For refusing to condemn covert racism within the LP and for making excuses for their promotion of racism. And also for conspicuously never taking the side of a black victim of whites or police. Remaining silent brings rightful condemnation.

5. The Opposition. And for making a joke of a serious discussion. for demonstrating a persistent defense against charges of racism and for being dead serious. (pending continuing good behaviour on the topic) Oppo's behaviour has again become questionable so he's being watched closely. June 2/18.

7. SnarkySack (burnsred)  For his undeniable support of Trump. Trump's biggest appeal to his followers is clearly racism based. No person who is against racism can legitimately support a racist politician.

9. ahhell. For not making any negative remarks on racism but also for no condemnation of racism either

10. Don G. For constantly and actively taking the side against racism and racist views..

places are pending and can be filled by any remarks, pro or con.
------------------------------------------

of note: a deletion from Oppo's description
And moving burnsred down one place for good behaviour and no noticable racist slurs recently.

Of special note: On May 27 Oppo agreed that people should be only talked about as people, with no distinctions on skin colour!
Very progressive attitude for an American who has never known anything but racist hate for others.

Since the last update on June 2nd. Ruby has attempted to make it clear several times that she is a racist of the worst sort. And Craig Sickler has been extra careful of not stepping over the bounds of decency. For that reason I'm moving Ruby up to #2 and Sickler down to #3. But they need to be careful because bad behaviour by either of them could move them to #1 spot at the top of my scale.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #377 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 11:41pm
Print Post  
Quote:
It's probably a good time to repost my racism scale.

The updated scale:

...10. Don G. For constantly and actively taking the side against racism and racist views..

At least you've included yourself among the forum's top 10 racists.

And for that,  I admire your candor. 

Smiley     Smiley

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #378 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 2:50am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 7:15am:
That's what "progressives" do lizard, "interpret" the law so it no longer applies equally.

Here's an example-

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/fec-dem-who-targeted-drudg...

That doesn't surprise me. Libertarians want this arbitrariness institutionalised into a tort system where there are no laws, just one arbitrary decision after another.

It's only in our system where such bias is considered wrong. In a libertarian world, it would be par for the course.

Quote:
Oppo's behaviour has again become questionable so he's being watched closely. June 2/18.

Ask me what I believe. I don't lie.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #379 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 7:16am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jun 9th, 2018 at 2:50am:
That doesn't surprise me. Libertarians want this arbitrariness institutionalised into a tort system where there are no laws, just one arbitrary decision after another.

The Common Law of Torts is law lizard, and it's the best way known to justly decide complaints. It relies heavily on precedent, but constantly tries to decide individual cases on their own merits.

There is no guarantee that the decisions will always be correct, which is why there is a Right to appeal the decisions.

Criminal law is different, it consists of specific laws that say what is prohibited and what punishments should apply if you are convicted.

The Law of Torts says, if you think someone has wronged you, file a complaint and be prepared to present arguments that will be responded to by the person you claim has wronged you.
You won't find a specific law that says it's illegal to accidentally destroy someone's mailbox, but you will find a huge number of precedents that hold you responsible for accidentally destroying some else's property.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Liberals Will Always See Racism
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy