Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Liberals Will Always See Racism
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Liberals Will Always See Racism (Read 3702 times)
Dong
Ex Member

Re: Liberals Will Always See Racism
Reply #380 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 1:19pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jun 9th, 2018 at 2:50am:
That doesn't surprise me. Libertarians want this arbitrariness institutionalised into a tort system where there are no laws, just one arbitrary decision after another.

It's only in our system where such bias is considered wrong. In a libertarian world, it would be par for the course.

Ask me what I believe. I don't lie.

I hear you in your answer above and it pleases me. If you want to say something else that is on topic then please do.

What would you like me to ask you about?

The more you say about racism, the more I get to know how to judge you, and that could result in you being moved on my scale, either upward or preferably downwards.

IP Logged

RubyHypatia
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #381 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 5:23pm
Print Post  
Funny how Trump has been a well known figure for decades now, and only when he runs for president as a Republican he gets labeled a, "racist."  What's the evidence that he's racist?  Don, let's see it.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #382 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jun 9th, 2018 at 5:23pm:
Funny how Trump has been a well known figure for decades now, and only when he runs for president as a Republican he gets labeled a, "racist."  What's the evidence that he's racist?  Don, let's see it.
That's right! Good point again Ruby.

When The Donald was schmoozing with the government elites and donating to Democrats, nobody mentioned anything about it!

I think it has something to do with paying protection money to the government. Angry

IP Logged

Dong
Ex Member

Reply #383 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 8:19pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jun 9th, 2018 at 5:23pm:

Weird Ruby. Did you expect him to be noticed before he was worth noticing all that much? He was just another corrupt businessman who had bilked the people out of their money and then claimed bankrupcy a half dozen times.

He was the biggest promoter of birtherism against obama. I know that makes fat, ugly, skanky, bitches like you giggly but it's always worth saying.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #384 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 8:55pm
Print Post  
Quote:
What would you like me to ask you about?

Anything you would otherwise assume. Instead of assuming, and saying, "Opposition is against Affirmative Action!" just ask me if I'm for it or against it.

Part of the reason we clash is that you don't know how to interact with geniuses.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #385 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 5:36am
Print Post  
I don't know about Trump bilking people out of money, did that not come up during the campaign?  You'd think Dems would have brought it up.  As for him being a racist, Don, put up or shut up.  Back up your claims.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #386 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 8:46am
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 5:36am:
I don't know about Trump bilking people out of money, did that not come up during the campaign?  You'd think Dems would have brought it up.
The Donald was a crony. Cronies don't have to bilk people since they can get favors from the government.

Obviously "progressives" don't want to talk about cronyism because it's what the system of government they are creating is all about.

IP Logged

Dong
Ex Member

Reply #387 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 11:34am
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 5:36am:
I don't know about Trump bilking people out of money, did that not come up during the campaign?  You'd think Dems would have brought it up.  As for him being a racist, Don, put up or shut up.  Back up your claims.

I'm going to quit this forum because you always hurt my feelings.

What have I ever said to you that would cause you to be so cruel? Must I pretend that you're not an ugly fat skank?

You'll be sorry when I leave Ruby. Today might be my last day if you don't be kind to me.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #388 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 5:17pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Weird Ruby. Did you expect him to be noticed before he was worth noticing all that much? He was just another corrupt businessman who had bilked the people out of their money and then claimed bankrupcy a half dozen times.

It occurs to me Dork that there are a handful of huge Federal Bureaucracies that working people pay lots of money to support that are directed by Federal Law to make sure that kind of shit doesn't happen ever again.

Why else have all those very expensive bureaucracies if they won't protect us from business practices like that?

You say we haven't been protected from it, and I agree.

I hope you think we actually should be. I'm not certain...

Do you think cronies bought off the bureaucrats that were supposed to be protecting us from being bilked?

If not that, why do you think the bureaucratic "system" failed?

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #389 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 6:45pm
Print Post  
Quote:
The Donald was a crony. Cronies don't have to bilk people since they can get favors from the government.

Obviously "progressives" don't want to talk about cronyism because it's what the system of government they are creating is all about.

Heck, Dems used to love him, Hollywood loved him.  My how things have changed.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Liberals Will Always See Racism
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy