Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Liberals Will Always See Racism
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 39 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Liberals Will Always See Racism (Read 3366 times)
RubyHypatia
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Liberals Will Always See Racism
May 2nd, 2018 at 9:18am
Print Post  
No matter how much our culture embraces diversity, Liberals will always find a way to label people, "racists."  Honestly, I saw this coming, I knew it wouldn't be long before white women were bashed for wearing this kind of Chinese style dress:

Teen's Chinese prom attire stirs cultural appropriation debate
https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/whats-hot/‘it’s-just-a-dress’-teen’s...

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Re: Liberals Will Always See Racism
Reply #1 - May 2nd, 2018 at 12:33pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 9:18am:
No matter how much our culture embraces diversity, Liberals will always find a way to label people, "racists."  Honestly, I saw this coming, I knew it wouldn't be long before white women were bashed for wearing this kind of Chinese style dress:

How curious that you are so out of touch with reality that you would post proof positive of the racist attitude that's festering in your own country.

I think the racism in the US isn't restricted to just liberals.

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - May 2nd, 2018 at 12:41pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 9:18am:

coultreal exchange is not raceist but there are raceist people in this world its just when it becomes systemtic then theres a problem like the caste system that was in India or the shit that gos down in the Dominican republic

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - May 2nd, 2018 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
Quote:
How curious that you are so out of touch with reality that you would post proof positive of the racist attitude that's festering in your own country.

I think the racism in the US isn't restricted to just liberals.

Ruby was just pointing out that liberals are usually more willing to play the race card when they think it will intimidate a political opponent.

I could give some examples, but you're already well aware of them.  Wink

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 2nd, 2018 at 1:02pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 12:44pm:
Ruby was just pointing out that liberals are usually more willing to play the race card when they think it will intimidate a political opponent.

I have little or no interest in her intent but I'll accept it's as you say. But she still validated my position on racism in your country. It's something you're just as aware of as I am.

Quote:
I could give some examples, but you're already well aware of them.  Wink

I'm not aware of them but I urge you to give us some examples.

I'm very aware of the fact that the racist accusations come more from the left than from rightists. Why is that?

Let me start with one example that comes to mind. Trump is accused by leftists of being a racist because he used the 'birther' theme right through his campaign. He stooped to racist tactics because he was pandering to people who sympathized with racist remarks.

Racist accusations must surely come from some rightists too because they would have to be just as aware. You're more rightist than most so you would have to be able to give us some examples of racism in your country.

Ruby stepped right in the dog shit and you've tried to come to her rescue.

It is indeed leftists making the racism accusations. How about you try to even the playing field?

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - May 2nd, 2018 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I'm very aware of the fact that the racist accusations come more from the left than from rightists. Why is that?

I think it's because leftists believe that calling someone a racist intimidates them...they think it gives themselves some tactal advantage in a debate.  (just my opinion)

Quote:
Trump is accused by leftists of being a racist because he used the 'birther' theme right through his campaign.
agreed. But Trump eventually backed down and admitted that he was mistaken.  A real racist would never admit fault.

Quote:
Racist accusations must surely come from some rightists too because they would have to be just as aware.
again, I agree.  I think most rightists realize the futility of playing the race card, so they wisely avoid it.

Quote:
Ruby stepped right in the dog shit and you've tried to come to her rescue.
I disagree.

Quote:
It is indeed leftists making the racism accusations. How about you try to even the playing field?

You're asking ME to play the race card?   I'll pass...

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #6 - May 2nd, 2018 at 3:30pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 2:31pm:
I think it's because leftists believe that calling someone a racist intimidates them...they think it gives themselves some tactal advantage in a debate.  (just my opinion)

agreed. But Trump eventually backed down and admitted that he was mistaken.  A real racist would never admit fault.

again, I agree.  I think most rightists realize the futility of playing the race card, so they wisely avoid it.

I disagree.

You're asking ME to play the race card?   I'll pass...

When a racist speaks out in racist terms the way Craig Sickler did and the way Ruby does, it definitely gives me a tactical advantage in a debate.

Craig Sickler has never denied he's a racist and he's never apologized for his racist remarks and slang terms for orientals. Why shouldn't I use that against him?

There's the reason why a rightist doesn't throw the racism back at the left. They are a part of it.

Fascism = Nazism + equals the extreme right = racism. You can't try to manipulate the political spectrum to make it not so.

I'll always use the race card when it's appropriate and I won't excuse it the way you have excused Trump. I'm just curious why it took you so long to come out of the closet on Trump? I'm going to take a lot of that credit!

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - May 2nd, 2018 at 4:43pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Fascism = Nazism + equals the extreme right = racism. You can't try to manipulate the political spectrum to make it not so.

But I can easily use critical thinking to make it not so.

"Fascism = Nazism + equals the extreme right = racism."

therefore, Fascism = racism, right?

Wrong.

racism is prejudice, or discrimination directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Fascism is an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.

Of course, it's quite possible that a person could be both racist and fascist, but there are no implied connections between these two idologies.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - May 2nd, 2018 at 5:22pm
Print Post  
Quote:
When a racist speaks out in racist terms the way Craig Sickler did and the way Ruby does, it definitely gives me a tactical advantage in a debate.

Listen MF, even though I'm a black lesbian, I look and talk like a redneck honkey, so if you plan to Diss me, just pretend to screw up and call me a cracker MF instead.

Us redneck honkeys (even if we are black lesbians) hate to be called crackers! Hate it!

Is that clear enough?

Edit: Redneck honkeys, in my experience, think they are superior to crackers... but crackers, also in my experience, think they are superior to redneck honkeys... It never ends! Cry

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #9 - May 2nd, 2018 at 6:39pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 5:22pm:
Listen MF, even though I'm a black lesbian, I look and talk like a redneck honkey, so if you plan to Diss me, just pretend to screw up and call me a cracker MF instead.

Us redneck honkeys (even if we are black lesbians) hate to be called crackers! Hate it!

Is that clear enough?

Edit: Redneck honkeys, in my experience, think they are superior to crackers... but crackers, also in my experience, think they are superior to redneck honkeys... It never ends! Cry

Liberals will always see racism. I saw and heard racism when Craig Sickler used derogatory and racist terms for orientals and I spoke out about it.

You can try to make it into a joke if you like, and undoubtedly you won't be chastised by any of your fellow racists on this board.

I'll always speak out against racism and I won't be fooled by people who pretend to hide it. 

Wear it proudly Sickler!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 39
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Liberals Will Always See Racism
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy