Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › She's What Made America Great.
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) She's What Made America Great. (Read 140 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

She's What Made America Great.
May 2nd, 2018 at 7:49pm
Print Post  
https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/05/michelle-wolf-white-house-correspon...

But Republicans and socalled libertarians are trying to bring her down.

How sad for the libertarians who have already come out as being opposed to the truths she spoke.

That speech was nothing short of 'great'!

If you haven't already commited yourself with condemning her performance then you have an opportunity of getting it right.

Libertarians have never been handed a better opportunity to blow the bullshit establishment out of the water by standing with this brave woman.

You all know it but you've allowed me to control your emotions and you can't find a way out.

Chief, this has got to be especially grating on you! Too late asshole, you let the kneejerks send you off on the wrong path.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Re: She's What Made America Great.
Reply #1 - May 2nd, 2018 at 8:08pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 7:49pm:
Chief, this has got to be especially grating on you! Too late asshole, you let the kneejerks send you off on the wrong path.

No dickwad, it's really not.  Wolf's speech was a pathetic mess.  Even some Dem pundits are now admitting that.

I can guarantee that Wolf will never again be invited to speak at any more WH Correspondent's Dinners.

Am I a Nazi for pointing that out?

"The lesson [Democrats] need to learn is that despite their arrogance, they do not have the power to alter reality." - Walter Williams

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - May 3rd, 2018 at 12:39am
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 8:08pm:
No dickwad, it's really not.  Wolf's speech was a pathetic mess.  Even some Dem pundits are now admitting that.

You ignorant little man. Of course she destroyed some of the Dems too. Her shot at Teddy Kennedy's murder at Chappaquidick was as dead on as it could get.

Quote:
I can guarantee that Wolf will never again be invited to speak at any more WH Correspondent's Dinners.

And I can guarantee you that she made it good right to the last joke that she knew she never will be, stupid. Her final word, "I have to get the fukk out of here" said it all!

Quote:
Am I a Nazi for pointing that out?

It has nothing to do with Nazism  or even communism obviously. Your lack of appreciation  of her brilliance is suspect on other grounds though. She's black and she's a woman.

But honestly, I'm pretty sure it was more of a kneejerk reaction in line with establishment priorities and thinking. What a fantastic opportunity for you to show that you have some bit of libertarian in you. You'll never hear and see your enemy put down better than she did it, all by herself up there.

Quote:
"The lesson [Democrats] need to learn is that despite their arrogance, they do not have the power to alter reality." - Walter Williams

Dems, Repubs, and the media got the shitkicking they so richly deserved. Remember when you would have wholeheartedly agreed with that?

Remember when you didn't have such a hard-on for 'me' that you were able to appreciate what that little woman did?

Or was it really just a 'black' and 'woman' thing with you after all?

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - May 3rd, 2018 at 11:38am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 12:39am:
Remember when you didn't have such a hard-on for 'me' that you were able to appreciate what that little woman did?
I said I felt sorry for her. When did I ever say that I "apprectiated" what she did?

Don_G wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 12:39am:
Or was it really just a 'black' and 'woman' thing with you after all?

Just call me a racist-misogynist, then.  But be careful, though -  it seems that there is another misogynist who trolls this forum.  Can't recall the name  - maybe you know who I'm referring to?

IP Logged

ahhell

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - May 3rd, 2018 at 12:03pm
Print Post  
Meh, she's just more evidence that the WH correspondent's dinner needs to go away. 

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - May 3rd, 2018 at 12:19pm
Print Post  
ahhell wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 12:03pm:
Meh, she's just more evidence that the WH correspondent's dinner needs to go away. 

Why would you want it to go away? It's pretty well what libertarians have been hoping for. Discrediting the two major parties!

Pretty tame what she did on that stage compared to what Trump has now admitted to, and what he will be found out about doing. We're all looking forward to hearing about how the pissing whores in Russia in Trump's room was factual.

I think most of you are just pretenders who are reallly just Republicans, but I didn't suspect you too. I thought you were just roaming around looking for something decent to support.

Something is wrong with what I'm hearing from the libertarians on this forum. I'm beginning to think there's nothing left for an explanation than the 'black' and the 'woman' thing!

Maybe somebody will explain it?

IP Logged

Billie

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - May 3rd, 2018 at 5:16pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 7:49pm:
https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/05/michelle-wolf-white-house-correspon...

But Republicans and socalled libertarians are trying to bring her down.

Not me. I never heard of her until she proved herself to be an ass at the correspondent's dinner, and proved the correspondents to be asses for inviting her to "speak".

She will disappear on her own, unless the correspondents continue to pay her to "speak" or she is offered a Chair at a "prestigious" college. Grin

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - May 3rd, 2018 at 6:47pm
Print Post  
There are many things that make America great, she's not one of them.  And her attempt at humor was pathetic.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - May 4th, 2018 at 12:50am
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 6:47pm:
There are many things that make America great, she's not one of them.  And her attempt at humor was pathetic.

Pity you Ruby, a woman who couldn't see the courage and the brilliance she displayed in that presentation.

I would have a very hard time finding another woman who could equal her on that one.

She massacred the media and the politicians on both sides of the aisle. Libertarians should be sending her bouquets of roses!

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - May 4th, 2018 at 4:17pm
Print Post  
She was hateful and unfunny, that doesn't take courage or brilliance.  Even Dems are embarrassed by her.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › She's What Made America Great.
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy