Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Reality Check: Who’s Funding the White Helmets?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Reality Check: Who’s Funding the White Helmets? (Read 121 times)
ZakCarter
Libertarian Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reality Check: Who’s Funding the White Helmets?
May 3rd, 2018 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
“As the U.S. moves closer toward all out war in Syria, a lot of what our government seems to base its intelligence on, especially claims of chemical weapon use by they Syrian government, is an impartial humanitarian group called the White Helmets.
You’ve no doubt, heard of the White Helmets. They have been praised in the media as heroes and have reportedly saved more than 100,000 lives as of April 2018.

But who are the White Helmets really? Are they a legitimate organization or pawns, funded for the purpose of regime change?

Let’s give it a Reality Check you won’t get anywhere else.”

https://d.tube/#!/v/benswann/w8bzlrze

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EXtHoOi7_4&;

IP Logged

Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Reality Check: Who’s Funding the White Helmets?
Reply #1 - May 3rd, 2018 at 4:51pm
Print Post  
ZakCarter wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 4:47pm:
You’ve no doubt, heard of the White Helmets.
Nope. Never.

Don't UN "Peacekeepers" wear blue helmets?

I think the media has claimed that the "Blue Helmets" have saved gazillions of lives..

Edit: Anyway, you say these "White Helmets" should get the Nobel Peace Prize for civilizing the Middle East and Russia and the U.S. Military Industrial Complex and Communist China too?

Are "White Helmets" effective in Africa?

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 4th, 2018 at 1:36pm
Print Post  
ZakCarter wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 4:47pm:
“As the U.S. moves closer toward all out war in Syria, a lot of what our government seems to base its intelligence on, especially claims of chemical weapon use by they Syrian government, is an impartial humanitarian group called the White Helmets.
You’ve no doubt, heard of the White Helmets. They have been praised in the media as heroes and have reportedly saved more than 100,000 lives as of April 2018.

But who are the White Helmets really? Are they a legitimate organization or pawns, funded for the purpose of regime change?

Let’s give it a Reality Check you won’t get anywhere else.”

https://d.tube/#!/v/benswann/w8bzlrze

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EXtHoOi7_4&;

Visit my new thread on the topic or use this one. Here's the link I posted on my thread.

Quote Print PostModify 
https://www.rt.com/news/425810-white-helmets-us-funding-freeze/

The problem is as usual, the damage has been done and the news from the lesser heard sources won't make much difference.

It's very obvious that Syria has no chemical weapons. And it's also obvious that the US was behind the lies and now is transferring the blame to the white helmet terrorists.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - May 4th, 2018 at 1:38pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Visit my new thread on the topic or use this one. Here's the link I posted on my thread.

Quote Print PostModify 
https://www.rt.com/news/425810-white-helmets-us-funding-freeze/

The problem is as usual, the damage has been done and the news from the lesser heard sources won't make much difference.

It's very obvious that Syria has no chemical weapons. And it's also obvious that the US was behind the lies and now is transferring the blame to the white helmet terrorists.
And we should once again trust Putin's propaganda organ because...?

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 4th, 2018 at 1:43pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 1:38pm:
And we should once again trust Putin's propaganda organ because...?

Absolutly! We can weigh all media sources for their validity, and we should. Has RT lied to us? I can't think of any such instance so far. At least in the past year or so since I started to pay attention. Can you?

Or is this just going to be another 'fooch' Craig? Bowell Sickler won't be proud of you!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - May 4th, 2018 at 4:21pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Absolutly! We can weigh all media sources for their validity, and we should.
Haven't the media themselves been warning us about trusting anyone who works, or ever has worked at Fox News?

What you say I should do is trust Putin's propaganda more than what I hear from Fox News?

Yes, that is what you're saying.

Have you noticed that people other than you on the forum link to things beyond (and above) RT, while RT seems to be your only source...

Prove it isn't Donat. Tell us what other sources besides RT you have "weighed for validity". Grin

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #6 - May 4th, 2018 at 7:55pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 4:21pm:
Haven't the media themselves been warning us about trusting anyone who works, or ever has worked at Fox News?

What you say I should do is trust Putin's propaganda more than what I hear from Fox News?

Yes, that is what you're saying.

Have you noticed that people other than you on the forum link to things beyond (and above) RT, while RT seems to be your only source...

Prove it isn't Donat. Tell us what other sources besides RT you have "weighed for validity". Grin

You're partly right Sickler. RTnews, antiwar.com and seldom any others.

Would you have any to recommend?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Reality Check: Who’s Funding the White Helmets?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy