Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The Justice Department is Supposed to Investigate Crimes, not People
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic The Justice Department is Supposed to Investigate Crimes, not People (Read 141 times)
Snarky Sack
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

The Justice Department is Supposed to Investigate Crimes, not People
May 4th, 2018 at 8:21pm
Print Post  
The whole investigation of Trump is based on nothing more than, "I can't believe the voters picked that asshole.  He's way to much of a jerk to be the president.  Dude, we gotta find something on him!

The Deep State is bi-partisan as smart people knew long ago.  You can't drain the swamp with so many rats clogging the pipes alligators biting your ass and snakes riding on the backs of the alligators carrying in more rats.

Trump needs to start firing people and not stop until he can concentrate on digging the drainage ditches.

"Taxes are morally justified theft" - Jeff

IP Logged

Snarky Sack

Libertarian's Forum

Re: The Justice Department is Supposed to Investigate Crimes, not People
Reply #1 - May 4th, 2018 at 8:25pm
Print Post  
Start with Sessions.  How much of the Justice Department can he actually be running anyway?  All of the upper management and all of the congressional focus is on the investigation "of Trump."  What's Sessions in charge of?  Training new AUSA's to prosecute people who steal stamps from the Post Office?

"Taxes are morally justified theft" - Jeff

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - May 4th, 2018 at 10:01pm
Print Post  
Mueller has nothing on Trump. If he did, it would have been leaked months ago.   Mueller will do his best to get Trump to lie under oath, then slap perjury charges on him.  Classic Obstructionism 101.   A 5th grader could figure this shit out.

Today, U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III harshly chastized Mueller’s team during a hearing for ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort  – suggesting they lied about the scope of the investigation, are seeking “unfettered power” and are more interested in bringing down the president.

"You don't really care about Mr. Manafort.  You really care about what information Mr. Manafort can give you to lead you to Mr. Trump and an impeachment, or whatever."

Ouch.  That toothpaste aint goin' back in the tube.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 5th, 2018 at 12:49am
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 10:01pm:
Mueller has nothing on Trump. If he did, it would have been leaked months ago.   Mueller will do his best to get Trump to lie under oath, then slap perjury charges on him.  Classic Obstructionism 101.   A 5th grader could figure this shit out.

Today, U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III harshly chastized Mueller’s team during a hearing for ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort  – suggesting they lied about the scope of the investigation, are seeking “unfettered power” and are more interested in bringing down the president.

"You don't really care about Mr. Manafort.  You really care about what information Mr. Manafort can give you to lead you to Mr. Trump and an impeachment, or whatever."

Ouch.  That toothpaste aint goin' back in the tube.

That toothpaste must have been from Fox noise chief.

I think that Mueller is going to hold off coming down with his charges against Trump until the appropriate time before the election.

Mueller is in thick with the deep state and they are determined to get Trump. That's the reason why Trump fkd up so badly when he fired Comey. If Trump was a heavenly angel and guilty of nothing else, his dicking with Comey would do it all by itself! They're going to get him for that.

3 ways I see as possible:

1.Help the Dems get the senate and/or the house which will cut Trump off at the knees.

2. Destroy him directly for all his crimes he's guilty of.

3. A JFK solution.

One thing is for sure and that's that Trump can't be allowed to continue destroying the US's reputation, etc., etc. And besides that, he can't be allowed to sell the farm to N.K. for his personal aggrandizement and his name in lights. Nobody in their right mind thinks that Trump can successfully negotiate a deal with N.K that is going to be a winner for the US. The best Trump can do is spin it positively for himself. I mean fukk, it's not like N.K. didn't just get the supreme bargaining hand any small nation could hope to get!!

Burnsred talks nothing but Trump spin and bias toward Trump. He needs to forget trying to spin it to 3 or 4 people on this forum at best who can even comprehend what day of the week it is. It just doesn't matter here.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - May 5th, 2018 at 2:11am
Print Post  
Quote:
I think that Mueller is going to hold off coming down with his charges against Trump until the appropriate time before the election.

You think Mueller can milk the investigation grand fishing expedition for two more years?  Or are you referring to the mid-terms?

Mueller got bitch-slapped today.  District Judge Ellis plainly exposed Muellers intent to destroy Trump by any means available.

It was a huge shot-in-the-arm for Trump.

Quote:
Nobody in their right mind thinks that Trump can successfully negotiate a deal with N.K that is going to be a winner for the US.

He doesn't need to "successfully negotiate a deal" with NoKo.

All he has to do is show up and pretend to negotiate.  When the summit talks fail, Trump will be able to say "Well, folks, I tried, but it seems that Little Rocket Man doesn't want peace." or something like that.

No matter what the outcome, Trump wins.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - May 5th, 2018 at 8:06am
Print Post  
Quote:
That toothpaste must have been from Fox noise chief.

Mueller is in thick with the deep state and they are determined to get Trump. That's the reason why Trump fkd up so badly when he fired Comey. If Trump was a heavenly angel and guilty of nothing else, his dicking with Comey would do it all by itself! They're going to get him for that.

3 ways I see as possible:

1.Help the Dems get the senate and/or the house which will cut Trump off at the knees.

2. Destroy him directly for all his crimes he's guilty of.

3. A JFK solution.

One thing is for sure and that's that Trump can't be allowed to continue destroying the US's reputation, etc., etc. And besides that, he can't be allowed to sell the farm to N.K. for his personal aggrandizement and his name in lights. Nobody in their right mind thinks that Trump can successfully negotiate a deal with N.K that is going to be a winner for the US.
This is pertinent-

https://www.weeklystandard.com/philip-terzian/trump-has-opportunity-with-kim-jon...

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - May 5th, 2018 at 8:07am
Print Post  
Snarky Sack wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 8:21pm:
The whole investigation of Trump is based on nothing more than, "I can't believe the voters picked that asshole.  He's way to much of a jerk to be the president.  Dude, we gotta find something on him!

The Deep State is bi-partisan as smart people knew long ago.  You can't drain the swamp with so many rats clogging the pipes alligators biting your ass and snakes riding on the backs of the alligators carrying in more rats.

Trump needs to start firing people and not stop until he can concentrate on digging the drainage ditches.

The Donald just has a low "social credit score".

https://www.intellihub.com/china-bans-journalist-from-buying-a-home-due-to-socia...

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #7 - May 5th, 2018 at 1:53pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on May 5th, 2018 at 2:11am:
You think Mueller can milk the investigation grand fishing expedition for two more years?  Or are you referring to the mid-terms?

Mueller got bitch-slapped today.  District Judge Ellis plainly exposed Muellers intent to destroy Trump by any means available.

It was a huge shot-in-the-arm for Trump.

He doesn't need to "successfully negotiate a deal" with NoKo.

All he has to do is show up and pretend to negotiate.  When the summit talks fail, Trump will be able to say "Well, folks, I tried, but it seems that Little Rocket Man doesn't want peace." or something like that.

No matter what the outcome, Trump wins.

What an unusual little mutt you've become. You laud the praise on Trump one day just to be contrary and then you unmistakably condemn the evil bastard the next.

You've become about as consistent on this forum as a liberarian could ever be!  Embarrassed

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - May 5th, 2018 at 4:41pm
Print Post  
Quote:
What an unusual little mutt you've become.
Are you slandering mixed race people?

You dare to call my Cousin a "mongrel dog"?

Or my second Cousins and their children "mutts"?

What sort of nasty bigot are you Donat?

Edit: I forgot, you are a stupid nasty bigot, and "progressive" snowflakes will forgive you, probably because they are ignorant...

I won't. You call my Cousin, who I love and respect and honor a "mutt".

Even if you apologize as you should, I still might not forgive you. Asshole.

Ask the lizard for help again, because you are out of your depth again Asshole.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #9 - May 5th, 2018 at 6:51pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on May 5th, 2018 at 4:41pm:
Are you slandering mixed race people?

You dare to call my Cousin a "mongrel dog"?

Or my second Cousins and their children "mutts"?

What sort of nasty bigot are you Donat?

Edit: I forgot, you are a stupid nasty bigot, and "progressive" snowflakes will forgive you, probably because they are ignorant...

I won't. You call my Cousin, who I love and respect and honor a "mutt".

Even if you apologize as you should, I still might not forgive you. Asshole.

Ask the lizard for help again, because you are out of your depth again Asshole.

Your got yourself 'set off' early today Craig. Was it something I said?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The Justice Department is Supposed to Investigate Crimes, not People
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy