Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The Admission of Guilt.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic The Admission of Guilt. (Read 90 times)
Don_G
Ex Member

The Admission of Guilt.
May 6th, 2018 at 12:50pm
Print Post  
https://news.antiwar.com/2018/05/04/biggest-donor-us-state-dept-cuts-funding-for...

But which must be kept low key and under wraps by the US. There's little doubt now that Syria wasn't guilty of a chemical attack.

To the credit of some libertarians who saw the ruse right from the beginning.

And to the discredit of Craig Sickler who found it impossible.

IP Logged

Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: The Admission of Guilt.
Reply #1 - May 6th, 2018 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
Quote:
https://news.antiwar.com/2018/05/04/biggest-donor-us-state-dept-cuts-funding-for...

But which must be kept low key and under wraps by the US. There's little doubt now that Syria wasn't guilty of a chemical attack.

To the credit of some libertarians who saw the ruse right from the beginning.

And to the discredit of Craig Sickler who found it impossible.
He must be a complete dolt, like you. Have you told him to broaden his sources of news? I bet he almost never reads RT or antiwar.com.

Probably you haven't convinced him it's worthwhile to read RT and antiwar.com.

You think he always believes whatever the 'regular' newsers say? Or the U.S. State Department or some other official bureaucracy?

I bet he relies more often on the Cato Institute and the Reason Foundation and alternative news sources he is easily exposed to because of his interest in limited government and individual Liberty and a rule of equally applied law..

I think Syria should go to whoever is willing to fight for it and win. The long established law of conquest should prevail. I'm rooting for Turkey.

Edit:I think the Assyrians have a prior claim to Syria... even before Rome...

Let them bring their case to the International Court of Justice, or just fight it out. Why would we want to be involved in any of that?

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 7th, 2018 at 12:47am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 5:07pm:
He must be a complete dolt, like you. Have you told him to broaden his sources of news? I bet he almost never reads RT or antiwar.com.

Probably you haven't convinced him it's worthwhile to read RT and antiwar.com.

You think he always believes whatever the 'regular' newsers say? Or the U.S. State Department or some other official bureaucracy?

I bet he relies more often on the Cato Institute and the Reason Foundation and alternative news sources he is easily exposed to because of his interest in limited government and individual Liberty and a rule of equally applied law..

I think Syria should go to whoever is willing to fight for it and win. The long established law of conquest should prevail. I'm rooting for Turkey.

Edit:I think the Assyrians have a prior claim to Syria... even before Rome...

Let them bring their case to the International Court of Justice, or just fight it out. Why would we want to be involved in any of that?

What has all that got to do with Trump? Do you get confused too when you get lonely Craig?

IP Logged

Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - May 7th, 2018 at 9:01am
Print Post  
Quote:
What has all that got to do with Trump?
I'll try not to be so subtle and confuse you so much, but you'll have to start getting information from more places than RT and antiwar.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 7th, 2018 at 1:46pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on May 7th, 2018 at 9:01am:
I'll try not to be so subtle and confuse you so much, but you'll have to start getting information from more places than RT and antiwar.

Do you have any recommendations that you truly believe in that you could offer?

No! not libertarian because it's too obvious you don't. How about Stormfront or the KKK's site? They just say what's on their minds (your mind) without your beating around the bush!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The Admission of Guilt.
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy