Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › McCain is Such a Childish Loser
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic McCain is Such a Childish Loser (Read 45 times)
SnarkySack
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

McCain is Such a Childish Loser
May 6th, 2018 at 2:16pm
Print Post  
He recently announced that he wants Bush and Obama to attend his funeral, but Trump is NOT invited.  I see this at schools all the time.  A kid will tell one teacher, "you're my favorite teacher, Ms. Smith!" and then turn around and stick his tongue out at Ms. Jones who sent them to the office the day before.  Actually, I only see that at elementary schools.  By middle school almost all kids have grown out of that. 

Not Deep Staters and Never Trumpers, though.  They will never grow up.

I used to be burnsred . . .

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Re: McCain is Such a Childish Loser
Reply #1 - May 6th, 2018 at 4:21pm
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 2:16pm:
He recently announced that he wants Bush and Obama to attend his funeral, but Trump is NOT invited.  I see this at schools all the time.  A kid will tell one teacher, "you're my favorite teacher, Ms. Smith!" and then turn around and stick his tongue out at Ms. Jones who sent them to the office the day before.  Actually, I only see that at elementary schools.  By middle school almost all kids have grown out of that. 

Not Deep Staters and Never Trumpers, though.  They will never grow up.

Who cares at this point? Libertarians never liked him from day one because he had ideas about how the thought the world/nation should be, and wanted to use government power to accomplish his goals, which were radically changeable over his "career in politics", which are both hallmarks of "progressives".

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Re: McCain is Such a Childish Loser
Reply #2 - May 7th, 2018 at 12:44am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 4:21pm:
Who cares at this point? Libertarians never liked him from day one because he had ideas about how the thought the world/nation should be, and wanted to use government power to accomplish his goals, which were radically changeable over his "career in politics", which are both hallmarks of "progressives".

He's an evil man and he's a Republican of the most blood thirsty sort. Not to say that all US politicians aren't blood thirsty racist swine. It's just that McCain is probably the most celebrated one.

If McCain had balls he would kill Trump before he dies and his name would go down in history as saving the world. Don't you think so too Craig?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › McCain is Such a Childish Loser
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy