Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Trump was Blowing Smoke.
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trump was Blowing Smoke. (Read 405 times)
Don_G
Ex Member

Trump was Blowing Smoke.
May 20th, 2018 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
And now thinks better of having a trade war with China.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2018/05/20/mnuchin-says-trump-pu...

The US can try to spin it anyway that suits the Trump agenda but there's little doubt Trump has been told to pull in his horns on dicking around with China.

Really no different than any of Trump's batshit crazed ideas of being in control.

IP Logged

RubyHypatia
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Trump was Blowing Smoke.
Reply #1 - May 20th, 2018 at 5:20pm
Print Post  
Did you read the article, dumbass, or just the headline?  Try reading it and then comment.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - May 20th, 2018 at 6:05pm
Print Post  
What I heard was that part of the reason he started this little battle with China was to make China force North Korea to behave, and they have.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 20th, 2018 at 6:28pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on May 20th, 2018 at 6:05pm:
What I heard was that part of the reason he started this little battle with China was to make China force North Korea to behave, and they have.

North Korea is behaving now? Really? procuring it's own nuclear weapons and the missiles to launch them at the US is behaving?

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 20th, 2018 at 6:31pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 20th, 2018 at 5:20pm:
Did you read the article, dumbass, or just the headline?  Try reading it and then comment.

I don't read US propaganda stupid. All we have to know is the the headline told us and that is that Trump has had to pull in his horns.

Why are you feeling bad today Ruby. Men not paying any attention to you in person. Why would that be?

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - May 20th, 2018 at 10:40pm
Print Post  
Don, you're the one who posted the article that you didn't bother to read.  Now read it and tell me why the trade war is on hold.

As for N. Korea, the little dicktator is probably going to behave himself long enough for Trump to get out of office and hope the Dems give us another milk toast president.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #6 - May 21st, 2018 at 12:35pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 20th, 2018 at 10:40pm:
Don, you're the one who posted the article that you didn't bother to read.  Now read it and tell me why the trade war is on hold.

As for N. Korea, the little dicktator is probably going to behave himself long enough for Trump to get out of office and hope the Dems give us another milk toast president.

Ruby you're much too propagandized to even talk to on serious matters. The fact is, Trump has had to pull in his horns on tough talk with China.

As for Kim behaving himself, let me try to help you understand a bit of what has happened.

First, the US holds no cards (bargaining power) that it didn't have under Obama. The only difference now is that Kim holds all the aces. The US is now totally powerless to do anything about N.K.'s nuclear weapons.

Two reasons, which I'll explain to you briefly.

1. N.K. nukes S.K. and a couple hundred thousand American troops.

2. China nukes the US.

Fortunately Ruby, there is something much more important going on behind the scenes. Trump's playing to the public and gung-ho americans like you is of no consequence whatsoever.

You're much too interested in spinning this issue in your own head to suit your own imagination. That's not getting us anywhere.

And I should add, any pretense of US successfully sanctioning N.K. has practically disappeared into thin air. N.K. and S.K. are buddying up and that's the last thing the US would want.

In fact, I'm ready to predict that the US will be excluded. If not in appearance in order to spin some success on Trump, in reality for sure!

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - May 21st, 2018 at 4:58pm
Print Post  
Don, you're an idiot for reading the headline, but not the article.  So tell me, why is the trade war being put on hold?  Just read the article and give me the answer.

No, the little dicktator has no aces.  He fears what Trump will do.  He knows he would lose in a confrontation, even his troops are starving.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #8 - May 21st, 2018 at 6:27pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 21st, 2018 at 4:58pm:
Don, you're an idiot for reading the headline, but not the article.  So tell me, why is the trade war being put on hold?  Just read the article and give me the answer.

I'm not interested in pro-Trump or pro-US spin Ruby. I've read the article so how about you trying to express what you're trying to say. The simple fact is that Trump had to pull in his horns on his China bashing rhetoric. The article is an embarrassing attempt to spin the obvious outcome. What has really happened is US corps and their CEO's have made it clear to Trump through their bought and paid for politicians that Trump better not fk with China trade.

Can you say it any better? If not then make your fukking point and get it off your chest!

Quote:
No, the little dicktator has no aces.  He fears what Trump will do.  He knows he would lose in a confrontation, even his troops are starving.

Your patriotism has made you emotional and crazy. If you can't see N.K.'s gain on the negotiating table then you're hopeless.

But never mind that, just tell me how the US has strengthened it's hand?

I will say, Kim obviously doesn't want a military confrontation because he can't win. But your idiot flagwaving has caused you to be unaware of how Kim can't lose. And fwiw, the risk of N.K. getting one into the continental US and taking out a few million in a big city is far too much for the hawks to ever allow Trump to risk.

Now get serious! Kim knows what Trump won't be allowed to do in a confrontation. Too fukking bad Ruby, MAD evens the scoreboard and only precocious americans like you can't get it!

Oh, and Kim's troops might be starving? I would suggest that in the real world, that's just wishful thinking on your part, which doesn't make a lick of difference anyway.

Start debating on my level ruby or just fuk off. I don't have much more time for idiots.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #9 - May 21st, 2018 at 7:10pm
Print Post  
N.K. wins again!

https://news.antiwar.com/2018/05/20/trump-bows-to-south-korea-cancels-military-e...

The people on both sides of the border are just one hell of a lot more interested in their wellbeing and unification than US military occupation.

The US is being cut out of the entire game but Americans still try to spin it to look like Trump is somehow accomplishing something.

Keep up the bullshit facade for Trump. It sells to Ruby and other stupid Americans really well!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Trump was Blowing Smoke.
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy