Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Trump was Blowing Smoke.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trump was Blowing Smoke. (Read 487 times)
RubyHypatia
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Trump was Blowing Smoke.
Reply #10 - May 21st, 2018 at 8:24pm
Print Post  
US, China putting trade war on hold after progress in talks
https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/us-china-putting-trade-war-hold-prog...

There you go, Don.  The trade war is on hold because of current negotiations.

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - May 21st, 2018 at 8:28pm
Print Post  
Oh no, South Korea wanted to cancel joint military exercises and Trump complied with their wishes.  Tell me, Don.  What should Trump have done instead?

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #12 - May 21st, 2018 at 11:39pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 21st, 2018 at 8:24pm:
US, China putting trade war on hold after progress in talks
https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/us-china-putting-trade-war-hold-prog...

There you go, Don.  The trade war is on hold because of current negotiations.

Ruby, I can't believe you're so gatepost stupid.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #13 - May 21st, 2018 at 11:41pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 21st, 2018 at 8:28pm:
Oh no, South Korea wanted to cancel joint military exercises and Trump complied with their wishes.  Tell me, Don.  What should Trump have done instead?

Nothing. Trump complied with S.K.'s wishes because he was forced to comply.

But you will undoubtedly see the calling off of joint exercizes as a Trump victory, right?

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - May 22nd, 2018 at 6:43pm
Print Post  
Of course the U.S. and China are going to put the trade war on hold while negotiations are taking place.  Why would they not? 

And you expect the Americans to force South Korea to engage in military exercises on their territory?  You don't do that to your allies, you cooperate with them.  Is there something wrong with that?

It's retarded the things you come up with to criticize Trump about.  I think you hate that he's having some successes.  He may not be the Libertarian president that I'd want, but he's not Hillary (or Obama).

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #15 - May 22nd, 2018 at 7:24pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 22nd, 2018 at 6:43pm:
Of course the U.S. and China are going to put the trade war on hold while negotiations are taking place.  Why would they not? 

And you expect the Americans to force South Korea to engage in military exercises on their territory?  You don't do that to your allies, you cooperate with them.  Is there something wrong with that?

It's retarded the things you come up with to criticize Trump about.  I think you hate that he's having some successes.  He may not be the Libertarian president that I'd want, but he's not Hillary (or Obama).

He's a racist and for supporting him it's time that you got yourself boosted up my racism ladder. Keep it up Ruby, there's little doubt you would love to spill your racist guts but are afraid you'll be sent packing.

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #16 - May 23rd, 2018 at 8:25am
Print Post  
And how is Trump racist?  Because he's trying to get black people working, participating in the economy, instead of promoting them being on Welfare?  You're a lefty, Don, you love throwing around the, "racist" label.  No one here is impressed with you doing that.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #17 - May 23rd, 2018 at 2:05pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 23rd, 2018 at 8:25am:
And how is Trump racist?  Because he's trying to get black people working, participating in the economy, instead of promoting them being on Welfare?  You're a lefty, Don, you love throwing around the, "racist" label.  No one here is impressed with you doing that.

Here's how Ruby. Trump resorted to the birther argument against Obama and he stooped to that level to appease the blatant racism of a large portion of his followers.

It's mindboggling how easily Americans swept that truth about Trump under the carpet. It's a great example that can be used to prove Trump's racism, but also the racism that's so predominantly visible in the US!

If you can't come clean and admit that Ruby then you've proven yourself to be evil, and I'm done with you.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #18 - May 23rd, 2018 at 3:00pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Here's how Ruby. Trump resorted to the birther argument against Obama and he stooped to that level to appease the blatant racism of a large portion of his followers.

It's mindboggling how easily Americans swept that truth about Trump under the carpet. It's a great example that can be used to prove Trump's racism, but also the racism that's so predominantly visible in the US!

If you can't come clean and admit that Ruby then you've proven yourself to be evil, and I'm done with you.
Nonsense.

People raised the legitimate question of where Obama was born because they didn't want a communist president.

http://donsurber.blogspot.com/2018/05/how-obama-became-first-communist.html

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #19 - May 23rd, 2018 at 4:38pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on May 23rd, 2018 at 3:00pm:
Nonsense.

People raised the legitimate question of where Obama was born because they didn't want a communist president.

http://donsurber.blogspot.com/2018/05/how-obama-became-first-communist.html

Racism Craig.

Those who stand with you on that will be confirmed as having racist tendencies. Some will because it's an opportunity to spite their face. Some will steer clear.

I don't see it as being something to change the rankings yet. Work on it if you want to make that impression stronger for yourself.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Trump was Blowing Smoke.
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy