Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › N.K./Trump Summit in June May be Delayed.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) N.K./Trump Summit in June May be Delayed. (Read 1221 times)
Don_G
Ex Member

Re: N.K./Trump Summit in June May be Delayed.
Reply #30 - May 28th, 2018 at 11:59am
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on May 28th, 2018 at 8:09am:

Trump thought it was about getting rid on N.K.'s nukes. It has nothing to do with that, it's about reunifying the Koreas, and it's not intended to exclude China. It will be extending China's influence and chasing the US out of China's sphere of influence.

Trump's part in the process is providing entertainment for the others.

Seriously, why would N.K. now be beholden to the US when he has the strength to tell the US to take a hike.

Americans seem to love to spin the politics in their favour though!

IP Logged

RubyHypatia
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #31 - May 28th, 2018 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Trump's part in the process is providing entertainment for the others.

You really are an idiot, Don.  If you think Kim isn't worried about what America will do, then you're an even bigger moron than I thought you were.  My guess is that the little dicktator will try to pacify Trump until he gets out of office.  But we'll see.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #32 - May 28th, 2018 at 12:31pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 28th, 2018 at 12:18pm:
You really are an idiot, Don.  If you think Kim isn't worried about what America will do, then you're an even bigger moron than I thought you were.  My guess is that the little dicktator will try to pacify Trump until he gets out of office.  But we'll see.

There are several indications that Kim is less worried about what the US will/can do to his country now that Trump failed to stop him from gaining nuclear power.

All nations should have concerns for their ability to hold off US aggression. Nobody is safe except the people in countries that have nuclear weapons. Or have the protection of one of the large nuclear powers of course.

I've already told you Ruby, there's not much you can do now but pull the wings off of houseflies, as a substitute for your evil bloodlust.

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #33 - May 28th, 2018 at 12:53pm
Print Post  
The U.S. can make a parking lot out of N. Korea.  If Kim isn't at least a bit worried, then he really is delusional.  He has a few nukes that MIGHT work, we have thousands that WILL work.  Luckily for him, he knows we don't want to use them.

What other countries believe the U.S. wants to invade them?  We're only worried about rogue regimes with nukes, and rightfully so.  It's not like we're trying to build and empire.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #34 - May 28th, 2018 at 1:01pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 28th, 2018 at 12:53pm:
The U.S. can make a parking lot out of N. Korea.  If Kim isn't at least a bit worried, then he really is delusional.  He has a few nukes that MIGHT work, we have thousands that WILL work.  Luckily for him, he knows we don't want to use them.

What other countries believe the U.S. wants to invade them?  We're only worried about rogue regimes with nukes, and rightfully so.  It's not like we're trying to build and empire.

The US could make a parking lot out of any country in the world since it gained nuclear power in 1945.

And now N.K. can make a parking lot out of New York or Los Angeles.

The US knows the tradeoff isn't worth it, even if it supposes it  'may' be able to stop N.K.'s nukes. It won't be able to stop Russia's or China.

Why not start the healing Ruby by stopping youw wishing of death and destruction on other countries? Even though you are hoping for a nuclear war victory by your country, it's not going to happen. Nobody wins in a nuclear war.

I think this is just another indication of your suffering from the chip on your shoulder. All libertarians seem to have one. Or at least all pseudo-libertarians do. Real liberals/libertarians don't have that need.

I want to help you Ruby. First try to understand that it's not your fault. Was it your parents that made you hate or was it your government? We need to talk Ruby!

IP Logged

Tom Palven

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #35 - May 28th, 2018 at 1:27pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 28th, 2018 at 12:53pm:

Syria and Iran? Yemen? Somalia? Sudan?

And couldn't reinvasions or escalations in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Libya occur at any moment?

Does John Bolton say that  Cuba and Venezuela are off the table for invasion now?

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #36 - May 28th, 2018 at 1:44pm
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on May 28th, 2018 at 1:27pm:
Syria and Iran? Yemen? Somalia? Sudan?

And couldn't reinvasions or escalations in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Libya occur at any moment?

Does John Bolton say that  Cuba and Venezuela are off the table for invasion now?

An article posted at antiwar.com that I found worth reading Tom.

https://www.defenseone.com/ideas/2018/05/what-donald-trump-and-kim-jong-un-dont-...

I think Ruby is not alone in her thoughts and probably represents the very worst of Americans in her thinking. The question is, is she also representative of Trump? This article make the prospects all quite scary. And it doesn't even begin to entertain the idea of Russia and China joining in a nuclear war with N.K. and the US.

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #37 - May 28th, 2018 at 5:31pm
Print Post  
The little dicktator could try to nuke Los Angeles, but it would mean the end of him and his regime, and he knows it.

No, Don, I have no nuclear ambitions.  And as I've said in another thread:  "I hope the N. Koreans take out their little dicktator on their own."

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #38 - May 28th, 2018 at 5:33pm
Print Post  
Tom, please show me where Trump has talked about invading those countries.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #39 - May 28th, 2018 at 6:39pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 28th, 2018 at 5:33pm:
Tom, please show me where Trump has talked about invading those countries. 

Trump has threatened nuclear war with North Korea Ruby. Your denial of the facts doesn't change the facts.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › N.K./Trump Summit in June May be Delayed.
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy