Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › N.K./Trump Summit in June May be Delayed.
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) N.K./Trump Summit in June May be Delayed. (Read 1209 times)
Don_G
Ex Member

N.K./Trump Summit in June May be Delayed.
May 22nd, 2018 at 1:24pm
Print Post  
https://www.rt.com/usa/427451-trump-moon-korea-summit/

Trump says that depends on what Kim says or does. Which means, the summit 'will' be delayed because Trump shot his mouth off prematurely and now has to do some backtracking.

Americans, sooner or later you're all going to have to do something about this creepy fu--er you've elected as your president. China and N.K. are just being allowed to kick to much US ass over this mess.

Ask me about it!

Or don't? Just pout about it and pretend everything is just fine.

In truth, I think it's just splendid!

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Re: N.K./Trump Summit in June May be Delayed.
Reply #1 - May 22nd, 2018 at 1:41pm
Print Post  
Quote:
The tone from Pyongyang changed after Kim’s second meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping, Trump told reporters prior to the meeting, according to Reuters.

Especially for Ruby so she can try to spin this bullshit in Trump's favour.

And so Rubes, this was predicted quite a while ago on the news. Trump set himself up for failure in which he would be left with following up on his threat of war with N.K. And of course we all knew that couldn't happen.

This wicked orange headed creepy basta-d is taking down what's left of the US's reputation on the world stage. Why would you support such creepiness? Is it a sexual attraction of some kind? Is that go something to do with a lot of american wimmun?

(=not real women)

IP Logged

SkyChief
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - May 24th, 2018 at 12:28pm
Print Post  
Sadly this morning, Trump had to cancel the summit.

It seems that NoKo made some very unflattering remarks of the Trump Administration. 

Not flattering Trump always ends badly for those who do the unflattering.

Trump is simply throwing a tantrum like the man-child that we know him to be.

He needs a little time to deal with his frustrations.  I think he'll reconsider the summit meeting after he cools off a bit.   Smiley

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 24th, 2018 at 12:38pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on May 24th, 2018 at 12:28pm:
Sadly this morning, Trump had to cancel the summit.

It seems that NoKo made some very unflattering remarks of the Trump Administration. 

Not flattering Trump always ends badly for those who do the unflattering.

Trump is throwing a tantrum like the man-child that we know him to be.

He needs a little time to deal with his frustrations.  I think he'll reconsider the summit meeting after he cools off a bit.   Smiley

It was obvious that Trump shot his mouth off too soon and he got himself into a lose/lose situation. There was never any possibility of N.K. giving up it's hard won nuclear arsenal. That's the only thing N.K. has that stands between their future and US invasion.

Trump can take all the time he likes to cool down but that's not going to change N.K.'s position.

It should be noted that Trump is making veiled threats of war now.

N.K. is not bluffing in my opinion. If the US acts then they will let loose with everything they have at S.K., and also attempt to get on through to the continental US.

Place your bets on Trump and Bolton! What do you have to lose?

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - May 24th, 2018 at 12:45pm
Print Post  
Quote:
It was obvious that Trump shot his mouth off too soon and he got himself into a lose/lose situation...

Trump can take all the time he likes to cool down but that's not going to change N.K.'s position.

All this bluster is just political posturing. I predicted this an another thread: 

SkyChief wrote on May 9th, 2018 at 11:52pm:
I saw something very disheartening today.

Its pretty clear that Trump has no intention whatsoever of reaching any peace accord with Young Kim at the upcoming summit.

Trump's game plan is simple:    Show up, demand that Young Kim cease and desist with his nuke development.

Naturally, Young Kim will want assurances that US will remove all Military assets from South Korea.  Trump will say "Sorry, Rocket Man, I can't promise that."   Meeting is over in three minutes.

Trump boards Air Force One and returns home.  He will tweet "No agreement was made. It was Rocket Man's fault - Very Disappointing!"

Young Kim will have the People's Propaganda Minister issue the following statement:

"No agreement was made. It was Trump's fault."

I can read these men like a book.  The upcoming summit is just an excercise in political-posturing for both of them.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #5 - May 24th, 2018 at 12:55pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on May 24th, 2018 at 12:45pm:
All this bluster is just political posturing. I predicted this an another thread: 

Very much to your credit! It's just mindboggling that we're in a small minority and we're usually chastised by people like Sickler and Ruby for our opinions. Or mocked, whatever.

I wish you would allow yourself to go even further and start talking about how bad Trump really is and why he needs to be taken down by Mueller.

The thing is, there can be no harm done in taking down Trump. Even the R's would rejoice privately. Sooner is far better than later.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - May 24th, 2018 at 1:25pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I wish you would allow yourself to go even further and start talking about how bad Trump really is and why he needs to be taken down by Mueller.

The thing is, there can be no harm done in taking down Trump. Even the R's would rejoice privately. Sooner is far better than later.

Trump is his own worst enemy.  He surrounds himself with idiots.  (except S.o.S. Pompeo) 

Namely Giuliani.  Yesterday Giuliani said he now wants Trump to do an interview with Mueller:

“We are open to all possibilities. The president has always wanted to do it...I guess I'd rather do the interview. It gets it over with it, it makes my client happy."

If this is allowed to happen, Trump is done.

Mueller will not ask Trump any questions he doesn't already know the answer to.   He will get Trump to lie, and smack him with perjury charges.  It's incredible unthinkable that Giuliani can't see this coming.

I may need to update the the Impeach-O-Meter.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #7 - May 24th, 2018 at 2:25pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on May 24th, 2018 at 1:25pm:
Trump is his own worst enemy.  He surrounds himself with idiots.  (except S.o.S. Pompeo) 

Namely Giuliani.  Yesterday Giuliani said he now wants Trump to do an interview with Mueller:

“We are open to all possibilities. The president has always wanted to do it...I guess I'd rather do the interview. It gets it over with it, it makes my client happy."

If this is allowed to happen, Trump is done.

Mueller will not ask Trump any questions he doesn't already know the answer to.   He will get Trump to lie, and smack him with perjury charges.  It's incredible unthinkable that Giuliani can't see this coming.

I may need to update the the Impeach-O-Meter.

The incredible fact is that nobody should even want to object to the president of the US being able to state his case under sworn testimony.

It's no secret that he's not bright enough to keep himself out of trouble.

Take this to the bank: He won't!

But there's a good reason for Giuliani to continue to suggest that he will. You can figure that out. It's called 'dangling the carrot'. Stupid americans will keep reaching out for that carrot, much like the lower lifeforms do. Sad!

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - May 24th, 2018 at 2:53pm
Print Post  
Quote:
But there's a good reason for Giuliani to continue to suggest that he will [have the interview]. You can figure that out. It's called 'dangling the carrot'.

There's another.  It's possible that Giuliani wants to make it look like Trump is willing to interview, but he will make "stipulations":  The interview will only happen if Trump is NOT under oath, so perjury is off the table.  Mueller will say "No dice, Rudy. - I want Trump sworn in."   Giuliani will say "Then forget it."

Giuliani will then go on the talking-head cable news shows and The View, and tell everyone "Hey, Mueller was making unreasonable demands of my client so we had to bow out."

It's all Political posturing.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #9 - May 24th, 2018 at 3:16pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on May 24th, 2018 at 2:53pm:
There's another.  It's possible that Giuliani wants to make it look like Trump is willing to interview, but he will make "stipulations":  The interview will only happen if Trump is NOT under oath, so perjury is off the table.  Mueller will say "No dice, Rudy. - I want Trump sworn in."   Giuliani will say "Then forget it."

Giuliani will then go on the talking-head cable news shows and The View, and tell everyone "Hey, Mueller was making unreasonable demands of my client so we had to bow out."

It's all Political posturing.

Right. Close enough to my theory too, with a few more added details.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › N.K./Trump Summit in June May be Delayed.
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy