Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Memorial Day
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Memorial Day (Read 340 times)
RubyHypatia
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Memorial Day
May 28th, 2018 at 8:06am
Print Post  
I'm remembering those who died for our freedom, we owe them a huge debt of gratitude.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Re: Memorial Day
Reply #1 - May 28th, 2018 at 12:15pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 28th, 2018 at 8:06am:
I'm remembering those who died for our freedom, we owe them a huge debt of gratitude.

If you think about it Ruby, if you didn't have them going to foreign countries to die, you would have had reform by now.

The future promises to bring better. Either they stay home or they try to conquer more of the world and millions of their people die in one big bang.

Other powerful nations are gaining enough strength to tell the US that their wars of aggression aren't tolerable anymore. Duck and cover under your school desk Ruby!

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - May 28th, 2018 at 12:29pm
Print Post  
Next you're going to be comparing the U.S. to the Roman Empire with giddy desire for its downfall.  Tell me, what country is going to, "put us in our place?"  I'd like to know because I'd like a good laugh.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 28th, 2018 at 1:06pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 28th, 2018 at 12:29pm:
Next you're going to be comparing the U.S. to the Roman Empire with giddy desire for its downfall.  Tell me, what country is going to, "put us in our place?"  I'd like to know because I'd like a good laugh. 

I've already told you Ruby. US aggression throughout the world is being stopped by other powerful nuclear armed nations.

For example, Russian has succeeded in stopping US advances on it's borders to it's west. And China with the help of N.K. is in the process of solidifying it's sphere of influence. The US advance across the ME ha also been stopped or at least stalled by Russia.

Your country can't win an allout war Ruby. Russia likely has even more nuclear capability than the US.

Why are you so obessed with war, death, and destruction, and hate? We need to talk about your problem and what happened to you to make you feel so bad!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - May 28th, 2018 at 4:36pm
Print Post  
Quote:
And China with the help of N.K. is in the process of solidifying it's sphere of influence.
About that "sphere of influence" Dong-

https://www.quora.com/How-many-countries-has-China-invaded-in-its-history-I-read...

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - May 28th, 2018 at 5:12pm
Print Post  
OMG, Don, LOL!  I knew you'd give me a good laugh.  You actually think the U.S. wants to invade Russia, but is stopped only because of its nukes?  We've engaged in regime change, not empire building.  Your hatred of an entire country has deluded you.  And I've already said I want our military to be used sparingly.  Really, does American military might make you feel emasculated?

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #6 - May 28th, 2018 at 6:46pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 28th, 2018 at 5:12pm:
OMG, Don, LOL!  I knew you'd give me a good laugh.  You actually think the U.S. wants to invade Russia, but is stopped only because of its nukes?  We've engaged in regime change, not empire building.  Your hatred of an entire country has deluded you.  And I've already said I want our military to be used sparingly.  Really, does American military might make you feel emasculated?

Wrong again Ruby. Actually just about always wrong. The US is intent on encroaching on Russia's borders in order to force Russia to give up it's nuclear deterrent against US aggression. The US has the attitude that no country deserves to even exist if it doesn't subscribe to US style greedy capitalism.

History would tell us the outcome if it wasn't for the wild card that has changed the world since the end of WW2.

The BOMB! It's the only thing the US hawks understand completely!

Now the US understands North Korea too. Just fking try to destroy N.K., just try you evil piece of work!

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - May 28th, 2018 at 8:15pm
Print Post  
Relax, Don.  We have no plans, nor had any, to invade Russia. 
Roll Eyes

And we're not going to nuke N. Korea either.  It might accidentally nuke itself.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #8 - May 28th, 2018 at 8:55pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 28th, 2018 at 8:15pm:
Relax, Don.  We have no plans, nor had any, to invade Russia. 
Roll Eyes

And we're not going to nuke N. Korea either.  It might accidentally nuke itself.

You don't know what Trump is going to do. I believe you are evil and you're hoping that the US uses nuclear weapons on people who are not white people. You've proven yourself to be one of the worst racists on this forum.

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - May 28th, 2018 at 10:52pm
Print Post  
I guess you missed where I said I hope the N. Koreans rid themselves of little rocket man.  And I also mentioned the girl who escaped from N. Korea, Yeonmi Park.  I read her book, In Order To Live, it's really good.  I first saw her on Stossel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOhl84zf8pE&t=46s
So please tell me again how racist I am and how I want the N. Koreans nuked.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Memorial Day
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy