Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Active Shooter - The Video Game - Should It Be Banned?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Active Shooter - The Video Game - Should It Be Banned? (Read 4534 times)
AlayneLeung
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Active Shooter - The Video Game - Should It Be Banned?
Reply #180 - Dec 7th, 2018 at 2:42pm
Print Post  
The following is an email that my Green Party friend chip burcham sent Fareed Zakaria (of CNN) and Lt. Col. Dave Grossman:

Quote:
hi Fareed Zakaria, hi Lt. Col. Dave Grossman,

first, you'll notice i'm not using capital letter I at all (that's my way of being humble)

we must remember that E.H. and D.K. might've eaten too many meat "products", and the steroids chemicals that said meat "products" that are often in United States meat "products" from animals that are killed for food.  Also, D.K. and E.H. had each been taking a psychiatric drug.  i've theorized that steroids chemicals and psychiatric drugs is a dangerous mixture for any person's mental health and also for any person's physical health.  Fareed Zakaria, i think you should instantly include all that information as a follow up your gun shootings documentary; finally, remember that alligator that drowned to death that boy of age two that was drowned to death; alligator(s) and crocodile(s) should be shot to death even if child(ren) are pulling trigger(s) of gun(s) to kill said alligator(s) or crocodile(s) so that said child(ren) doesn't (don't) get eaten to death; i hope there have been no child(ren) being eaten to death anywhen anywhere, period

Also, um Lt. Col. Dave Grossman, i am curious as to how you discovered that E.H. and D.K. watched G.I. Joe, He-Man, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles since those three TV serieses were broadcasted in the 1980s and later in early 1990s; i don't think that those three TV shows had conditioned D.K. and E.H. to do that massacre at CHS because the protagonists, of those three TV serieses, very much value saving lives including antagonsists. if E.H. and D.K. were affected by the antagonists of any of those TV serieses, then that means they rejected the wisdom of the protagonists of those TV serieses and chose to do violence like the antagonists of those three TV serieses, and so those three TV serieses can't be held liable as accessory to murderous massacre of Columbine students & teacher.

sincerely,
byrd "chip" conant burcham iii

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #181 - Dec 7th, 2018 at 4:15pm
Print Post  
Alayne, are you a sock puppet of chip burcham?

I noticed that chip's goofy writing style is exactly the same as yours!  And, like yourself,  chip seems to be lost in an odd parallel universe where G.I. Joe, He-Man, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles suddenly become relevant to the Columbine massacre.

Also, chip misuses the word 'serieses'.   There is no such word.  The plural form of series is series.  I've noticed that you sometimes do this in your writings - deliberately screw up the plural form of a word. 

I'm guessing chip burcham has designs for a perpetual motion machine, too?   Wink

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #182 - Dec 7th, 2018 at 4:33pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Dec 7th, 2018 at 4:15pm:
I'm guessing chip burcham has designs for a perpetual motion machine, too?   Wink
Yikes! I'd better send my patent application in right away!

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #183 - Dec 9th, 2018 at 5:24pm
Print Post  
Oh, I'm not a sockpuppet of chip burcham; I'm a friend of his actually (I was introduced to chip some years ago by my brother about a fortnight after my brother happened to meet chip in a well known bookstore).  We'd like to use the libraries here during non-business hours to play games.  I'm a progressive libertarian; chip is a Green Party supporter slightly leaning libertarian.  For example, he supports affirmative action because he believes he's going to get magic wand supernatural powers; I oppose affirmative action (see my reply I'll type at affirmative action topic that The Opposition started).

As for "serieses", it's a combination of "series" and suffix "es".

As for chip burcham's perpetual motion machines; he didn't understand for about two decades as to why each of his "theoretical space transit drive" perpetual motion machines couldn't continuously accelerate a spacecraft consecutively thrice or more through a microgravity space environment until another person pointed that out on another website's forum.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #184 - Dec 10th, 2018 at 11:56am
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Dec 9th, 2018 at 5:24pm:
For example, [chip burcham] supports affirmative action because he believes he's going to get magic wand supernatural powers; I oppose affirmative action (see my reply I'll type at affirmative action topic that The Opposition started).

Affirmative Action   ->   Supernatural Powers.   Huh?   Huh

AlayneLeung wrote on Dec 9th, 2018 at 5:24pm:
As for chip burcham's perpetual motion machines; he didn't understand for about two decades as to why each of his "theoretical space transit drive" perpetual motion machines couldn't continuously accelerate a spacecraft consecutively thrice or more through a microgravity space environment until another person pointed that out on another website's forum.

What form of energy is used to provide the motive force to the "theoretical space transit drive"?

To move (a) mass through space/time requires energy.

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #185 - Dec 11th, 2018 at 7:51pm
Print Post  
SkyChief, chip burcham thinks that his caring belief system (along with honesty & intellectualism & joyous & non-manipulativeness & keeping his total $ less than one million dollars forever & being glad when & before & after getting magic wand) will be sufficient to earn him a magic wand from goddess serenis. 

Electricity is the form of energy used. 

http://www.heavymetalpro.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21889&p=245802&hilit=bop...

chip burcham also designed the Udual electric fans transitdrive.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #186 - Dec 11th, 2018 at 8:12pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Dec 11th, 2018 at 7:51pm:
SkyChief, chip burcham thinks that his caring belief system will be sufficient to earn him a magic wand from goddess serenis. 

Thanks.

chip is quite an imaginative fellow!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #187 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 4:58pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Dec 11th, 2018 at 7:51pm:
I don't think so. Any halfway competent high school student in the 1950s knew how to build one of those.

You can't patent something that's common knowledge.

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #188 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 3:53pm
Print Post  
chip is imaginative but stubborn like Mai Valentine of Yu-Gi-Oh!  .

I don't think that the United States Patent and Trademark Office still provides patents for perpetual motion machines methods, but I could be incorrect.

Getting back to topic, this following report appears to be using manipulative neoliberally biased language against persons that are uniquely advanced somewhere in life to make said persons seem threatening; search for "more creative" and "than the parents do".

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/55674542e4b074aad07152ba/t/5b4422798a922d...

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #189 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 4:10pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Dec 14th, 2018 at 3:53pm:
chip is imaginative but stubborn like Mai Valentine of Yu-Gi-Oh!  .

I don't think that the United States Patent and Trademark Office still provides patents for perpetual motion machines methods, but I could be incorrect.

Getting back to topic, this following report appears to be using manipulative liberally biased language against persons that are uniquely advanced somewhere in life to make said persons seem threatening; search for "more creative" and "than the parents do".

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/55674542e4b074aad07152ba/t/5b4422798a922d...
How many hours have you spent playing that Active Shooter game?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Active Shooter - The Video Game - Should It Be Banned?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy