Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Active Shooter - The Video Game - Should It Be Banned?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Active Shooter - The Video Game - Should It Be Banned? (Read 8335 times)
kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Re: Active Shooter - The Video Game - Should It Be Banned?
Reply #210 - May 9th, 2019 at 4:33am
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Apr 26th, 2019 at 10:54am:
I don't want fictional or simulated violence of that videogame to be nonfictional or real.  Safe violence (such as for example a videogame that has a player launch fictional or simulated bottlerockets toward Koopa Troopa puppets) would probably be okay provided Nintendo  approves and a disclaimer is provided that a nonfictional or real version of such actions should only be done using ethical and moral and responsible and reasonable conditions.  Here's Nintendo's official website:

https://www.nintendo.com/

There's nothing wrong with your not wanting simulated violence even if you concede no one is actually harmed as long as you don't run to government and demand they stop video game violence with guns on your behalf.

I may have lived in another age of video games, but in all the years I've lived, I've never tried to shoot alien ships with ray guns and centepedes are still perfectly safe from me as long as they aren't in my things

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Active Shooter - The Video Game - Should It Be Banned?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy