Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Active Shooter - The Video Game - Should It Be Banned?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Active Shooter - The Video Game - Should It Be Banned? (Read 2112 times)
AlayneLeung
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Active Shooter - The Video Game - Should It Be Banned?
Reply #70 - Jun 24th, 2018 at 4:45pm
Print Post  
If there is to be a woman President of the United States, then that woman would utterly definitely be katija gruene.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #71 - Jun 24th, 2018 at 4:52pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Jun 24th, 2018 at 4:45pm:
If there is to be a woman President of the United States, then that woman would utterly definitely be katija gruene.
"If"...

Has this woman been chosen already? By God or what?

Who is she? Why do you think she would be a good president.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #72 - Jun 24th, 2018 at 5:03pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You don't seem to be able to accept that the 'government' is led by the people, and the people decide on what is the free market.

That may have been true in the past, but today, the government leads the people. 

Quote:
The American people have reached to point of desperation that has resulted in bringing a tyrant to power.

True. 

Quote:
Bad government and tyranny are supported by the very worst of US society.

Bad government and tyranny are supported by Income Tax.  Remove the income Tax and these things will return to normal.

Quote:
Your corrupted government is yours, you all helped to make it and now you will suffer the consequences as the rest of the world brings punishment down on your country.

Right now, the US doles out the punishments.  Need evidence?  Just ask the leaders of anti-capitalist countries like Cuba, North Korea, Venezuela, Russia, South Africa, Syria,  et al....  they know the meaning of real punishment.

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #73 - Jun 24th, 2018 at 5:06pm
Print Post  
Jeff, my Green Party friend chip burcham emailed me about 33 general reasons why katija gruene will make a great President of the United States starting in year two thousand twenty one; they are (this and immediately following reply):

katija gruene is most likely to be elected CoPresident of the United States in year of two thousand twenty because katija gruene is according to following 33 general reasons:
1,marvelous at teaching and so katija gruene be able to teach people and the Electoral College how to achieve democracy;
2, good looking;

https://www.google.com/search?ei=shvmWrbNApSjjwShvY7oDw&q=katija+gruene+pic&oq=k...

3, has experience campaigning for President of the United States before;
4, sweet & nice & caring;
5, got her belief system of: enlighten not frighten, care not scare, happiness not hate, activism not anger, and kindness not killing;
6, healthy;
7, knowledgeable of the issues;
8, liked by the media;
9, got a record of speaking about how the United Nations said that the worst problem on gaia is domestic violence against women so katija gruene will gain women's votes;
10, attractive and so many men will vote for katija gruene;
11, wanting children well cared for and so the children that know about katija gruene of which said children are now adults (or will be adults on Election Day of 2,020) will vote for katija gruene;
12, courageous when campaigning and thus she'll get more votes;
13, knowing how to justly reward people for the goods and services that said people provide;
14, the person Green Party of the United States needs to "jumpstart" it in 2,020 since people are now demoralized because of the Presidential Election of 2,016;
15, honest;
16, endorsed by serenis (the magic goddess that encompasses all of eternity) and serenis says katija gruene will be the best President of the United States or CoPresident of the United States ever elected in 2,020
17, she has magical powers
18, she has a good sense of humor since her favorite animal noise is that of a monkey
19, she values our ten key values of: Grassroots Democracy, Social Justice And Equal Opportunity, Ecological Wisdom, Non-Violence, Decentralization, Community-Based Economics, Feminism And Gender Equity, Respect For Diversity, Personal And Global Responsibility, Future Focus And Sustainability
20, abides by her code of fair campaign practices
21, she has been living in poverty and therefore she understands persons' poverty problems and she wants all persons to have guaranteed income for necessities and other items and most U.S. voters are worried about not having enough money
22, if katija gruene gets her campaign website improved (like say, her position on at least 100 issues, preferably 535 issues), then she could be elected POTUS/CoPOTUS in 2016 because i've heard planet mother earth goddess gaia terra saying she'd use her divine intelligence, not the utter divine intelligence known as serenis the goddesss (giver of divine doing excellent super superb sensitivities) apomoo (all provider of magical omniloving omnipower) that encompasses all of eternity, to place in the sky clouds that look like words that say "Vote for katija gruene for POTUS (or CoPOTUS) in 2016" if katija gruene gets her campaign website substantially improved by January 1st of 2016 (the person that's mainly been holding kat gruene from being elected CoPOTUS/POTUS is kat gruene)
23, i think i've discovered what "katija" and "gruene" are acronyms for:

kewlest
awesomely
totally
intelligent
just
always

goddess/gorgeous/generous/green
really
uberly
enlightened/enlightening
nicest
energetic

24, i'm 100% sure that katija gruene would be an excellent choice for (Co)President of US starting on Inauguration Day in 2021 is because that she is so nice (the kilrothi really like her so she can establish an interstellar peace treaty with them); also because of current President's anger that has, i'm guessing, terrified most of the United States Population and other countries' populations; her only two challenges is that she's got to make more certain on her website her positions on issues and her platform and GPUS Platform and might have to adjust her position on "war on drugs" and high speed rail because of perhaps imminent domain, cost, noise, & materials

25, on sunday september 10, i had a vision of Madison Rigdon's highest self telling me that she wants her physical body to look just like katija gruene's so that Madison Rigdon can be a Secret Service Agent to divert attacks away from katija greune to Madison Rigdon, she's achieved her senior year at University of Kansas, and she's a member of Kansas Jayhawks women's volleyball team, but her hometown is Pflugerville, Texas Smiley so take a look at a picture of her (scroll down to see picture of her):http://www.kuathletics.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=7816

edited part typed September 29, 2017 on katija gruene's Facebook webpage: hey katija, Madison Rigdon's highest self appeared in front of my mind's eye on sunday september 24, 2017 and told me that she's fully certain that katija gruene will be elected (Co)President of the United States in year two thousand twenty!

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #74 - Jun 24th, 2018 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
26, here's another reason why katija gruene can be ideal (Co)President Elected of the United States in 2,020 is because katija gruene has for the most part said that each person can disagree with her but each person and her can find commonalities;

27, another reason why katija gruene is so electable as (Co)President in 2020 is because she hasn't been in D.C. or any other public office and so she won't be considered by voters to be a crony and so she'll be acknowledged as a genuine benevolent and beneficial candidate;

28, a couple more reasons to nominate katija gruene for (Co)President of the United States in 2,020 is because katija gruene is a woman and the United States has never had a woman president before now and a woman President of the United States, such as katija gruene, would be inspiring to many girls & women on gaia and probably elsewhere, and katija gruene is probably be going to be well liked by Me Too & TIME'S UP persons because katija gruene wants sexual harassment(s) & sexual assault(s), sexual abuse(s), sexual battery, sexual batteries, and rape(s) to be ended especially because she's from multigenerational sexual abuse family members and thus she can relate to Me Too & TIME'S UP movements

29 & 30, two more reasons why katija "kat" gruene would make an excellent (Co)President of the United States is: 1, because katija "kat" gruene has i think a 4 year degree in Communications and is training to be a teacher (both are going to be necessities to get United States and United Nations improved); 2, katija "kat" gruene knows how to keep her cool and stay effectively cheerful; and 3, katija "kat" gruene is i think sort of has a vertically challenged body height and so that would be inspiring to other persons that have vertically challenged body heights should katija "kat" gruene be elected (Co)President in 2,020

31,  the Green Party of the United States and the United States Armed Forces, CIA, and FBI must really like katija gruene (and the Electoral College must really like katija gruene) since you katija gruene (formerly as kat swift) dressed up as Wonder Woman Diana Prince when katija gruene years ago campaigned for Green Party nomination for President of the United States and since katija gruene said that when katija gruene was a kiddo katija gruene wanted to be Bionic Woman Smiley

32, do you theorize that the Me Too Movement wants katija gruene to campaign for (Co)President in 2,020 because: 1, katija gruene communicated about 6 years ago (i think) that katija gruene came from multigenerational families that were mistreated sexually and Me Too Movement is about ending sexual crimes; and katija gruene communicated in 2007 or 2008 that katija gruene's favorite colors are green and black and Me Too movement persons were black and have green color on Me Too Movement website? by the way, while i watched this recording katija gruene you years ago, i psychically sensed that katija gruene or family member(s) or friend(s) of katija gruene were subject to some kind of mistreatment given the tone of katija gruene's voice of said recording.

33, there's 12 letters that spell katija gruene, there's 12 letters that spell State of Texas, there's 12 letters that spell United States, there's 12 letters that spell CoPresidents, there's 12 letters that spell Green Parties, and there's 13 letters that spell Madison Rigdon, and there's 13 stripes on Flag of United States.

Jeff, I'd say katija gruene has been (and still is) predestined to be elected CoPresident in year two thousand twenty by both the majority of Electoral College votes and also by a majority of the United States popular votes.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #75 - Jun 24th, 2018 at 5:13pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Jun 24th, 2018 at 5:06pm:
Jeff, my Green Party friend chip burcham emailed me about 33 general reasons why katija gruene will make a great President of the United States starting in year two thousand twenty one; they are (this and immediately following reply):

katija gruene is most likely to be elected CoPresident of the United States in year of two thousand twenty because katija gruene is according to following 33 general reasons:
1,marvelous at teaching and so katija gruene be able to teach people and the Electoral College how to achieve democracy;
2, good looking;

https://www.google.com/search?ei=shvmWrbNApSjjwShvY7oDw&q=katija+gruene+pic&oq=k...

3, has experience campaigning for President of the United States before;
4, sweet & nice & caring;
5, got her belief system of: enlighten not frighten, care not scare, happiness not hate, activism not anger, and kindness not killing;
6, healthy;
7, knowledgeable of the issues;
8, liked by the media;
9, got a record of speaking about how the United Nations said that the worst problem on gaia is domestic violence against women so katija gruene will gain women's votes;
10, attractive and so many men will vote for katija gruene;
11, wanting children well cared for and so the children that know about katija gruene of which said children are now adults (or will be adults on Election Day of 2,020) will vote for katija gruene;
12, courageous when campaigning and thus she'll get more votes;
13, knowing how to justly reward people for the goods and services that said people provide;
14, the person Green Party of the United States needs to "jumpstart" it in 2,020 since people are now demoralized because of the Presidential Election of 2,016;
15, honest;
16, endorsed by serenis (the magic goddess that encompasses all of eternity) and serenis says katija gruene will be the best President of the United States or CoPresident of the United States ever elected in 2,020
17, she has magical powers
18, she has a good sense of humor since her favorite animal noise is that of a monkey
19, she values our ten key values of: Grassroots Democracy, Social Justice And Equal Opportunity, Ecological Wisdom, Non-Violence, Decentralization, Community-Based Economics, Feminism And Gender Equity, Respect For Diversity, Personal And Global Responsibility, Future Focus And Sustainability
20, abides by her code of fair campaign practices
21, she has been living in poverty and therefore she understands persons' poverty problems and she wants all persons to have guaranteed income for necessities and other items and most U.S. voters are worried about not having enough money
22, if katija gruene gets her campaign website improved (like say, her position on at least 100 issues, preferably 535 issues), then she could be elected POTUS/CoPOTUS in 2016 because i've heard planet mother earth goddess gaia terra saying she'd use her divine intelligence, not the utter divine intelligence known as serenis the goddesss (giver of divine doing excellent super superb sensitivities) apomoo (all provider of magical omniloving omnipower) that encompasses all of eternity, to place in the sky clouds that look like words that say "Vote for katija gruene for POTUS (or CoPOTUS) in 2016" if katija gruene gets her campaign website substantially improved by January 1st of 2016 (the person that's mainly been holding kat gruene from being elected CoPOTUS/POTUS is kat gruene)
23, i think i've discovered what "katija" and "gruene" are acronyms for:

kewlest
awesomely
totally
intelligent
just
always

goddess/gorgeous/generous/green
really
uberly
enlightened/enlightening
nicest
energetic

24, i'm 100% sure that katija gruene would be an excellent choice for (Co)President of US starting on Inauguration Day in 2021 is because that she is so nice (the kilrothi really like her so she can establish an interstellar peace treaty with them); also because of current President's anger that has, i'm guessing, terrified most of the United States Population and other countries' populations; her only two challenges is that she's got to make more certain on her website her positions on issues and her platform and GPUS Platform and might have to adjust her position on "war on drugs" and high speed rail because of perhaps imminent domain, cost, noise, & materials

25, on sunday september 10, i had a vision of Madison Rigdon's highest self telling me that she wants her physical body to look just like katija gruene's so that Madison Rigdon can be a Secret Service Agent to divert attacks away from katija greune to Madison Rigdon, she's achieved her senior year at University of Kansas, and she's a member of Kansas Jayhawks women's volleyball team, but her hometown is Pflugerville, Texas Smiley so take a look at a picture of her (scroll down to see picture of her):http://www.kuathletics.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=7816

edited part typed September 29, 2017 on katija gruene's Facebook webpage: hey katija, Madison Rigdon's highest self appeared in front of my mind's eye on sunday september 24, 2017 and told me that she's fully certain that katija gruene will be elected (Co)President of the United States in year two thousand twenty!
Red, what does modern mind science have to say about things like this?

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #76 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 11:40am
Print Post  
An update from chip burcham: he said on Sunday that an extraterrestrial alien grey had appeared in front of chip's mind's eye and told him twice confirming that katija gruene will be elected either President of the United States in year two thousand twenty  or CoPresident of the United States in year two thousand twenty, and chip also said on Sunday that aslo Mar (a kilrothi a.k.a. kilrathi) appeared in front of chip's mind's eye confirming that katija gruene will be elected either President of the United States in year two thousand twenty or CoPresident of the United States in year two thousand twenty.

IP Logged

SicklersDink
Ex Member

Reply #77 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 1:10pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 24th, 2018 at 5:13pm:
Red, what does modern mind science have to say about things like this?

Good question boss but I don't think he'll answer. He would be compromising his professional etiquette, or whatever they call it.

I would just say that the behaviour is extreme but it's demonstrated to varying degrees by some of the others. Oppo especially, swings in and out of the same sort of strange behaviour.

Adding up all the people who take part on this forum, it doesn't speak very well for the sort of libertarianism they're proposing.

Not to suggest boss that you are one of them. You're striving for a much higher ideal in your serious moods which I understand pretty well. It's the same as my choice in nearly every detail.

I just don't understand why you're wasting yourself on this pseudo-libertarian crap.

At least I'm here to destroy it and replace it with something that can make sense.

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #78 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 5:47pm
Print Post  
34th reason from chip burcham as to why katija gruene could be elected (Co)President of the United States: katija gruene could don a Statue of Liberty costume because katija gruene looks so much like the Statue of Liberty!

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #79 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
35th reason chip burcham emailed to me about a minute ago: he's super sure that katija gruene could be elected (Co)President of the United States of America in year two thousand twenty because katija gruene is knowledgeable of the Constitution of the United States and the first 27 Amendments of it Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Active Shooter - The Video Game - Should It Be Banned?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy