Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › It's Open Season on Americans
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) It's Open Season on Americans (Read 778 times)
Don_G
Ex Member

It's Open Season on Americans
May 29th, 2018 at 8:19pm
Print Post  
https://www.rt.com/usa/428161-us-police-brutality-killed/

It's getting progressively worse all the time. And Trump has encouraged it. There's a price to pay for having a president with no moral scruples and who caters to the lowest of Americans with the lowest of ambitions.

So far there's little to no indication that it can be stopped. In fact, the momentum is for Americans to become even more contrary against social reform of any kind.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Re: It's Open Season on Americans
Reply #1 - May 29th, 2018 at 11:29pm
Print Post  
And then today just happens to be a day when Roseanne is fired for an evil and vicious remark that was motivate in her by the fact that it would appeal  to million of Trump voters.

But something good came out of it. ABC had no choice but to take the high road and get rid of the racist bitch. The most good being in that American children will no longer be inspired by that kind of filth!

How many years will it take to turn the Trump influence around and work it's way back to at the very least, what it was as a racist country before Trump?

IP Logged

The Opposition
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - May 29th, 2018 at 11:38pm
Print Post  
Quote:
There's a price to pay for having a president with no moral scruples and who caters to the lowest of Americans with the lowest of ambitions.

Then say there should be a policy preventing these deplorables from voting. Stop pussyfooting. You're the most dishonest little scum-sucker I've ever encountered.

I'm forthright about what I believe policy should be. Why can't you be the same?

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 29th, 2018 at 11:51pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on May 29th, 2018 at 11:38pm:
Then say there should be a policy preventing these deplorables from voting. Stop pussyfooting. You're the most dishonest little scum-sucker I've ever encountered.

I'll never say that, nor will  I ever think it. In truth it's Trump's ambition to prevent people who oppose him from voting

Quote:
I'm forthright about what I believe policy should be. Why can't you be the same?

I've never accused you of not being forthright on any issue except racism, which you only halfheartedly try to hide. You hint at being a racist but not nearly so much as Sickler and Ruby. They are frothing at the mouth with anxiety over not being able to express their full racist bent on this board.

You just reveal it by not ever speaking out against it.

I'm forthright about all issues on which we've discussed on this forum. You won't be able to challenge me on that. I'll never waffle on calling you people what I truly believe you to be. Racists, hypocrites, and closet warmongers.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - May 30th, 2018 at 1:14am
Print Post  
Quote:
racism

Quote:
racist

Quote:
racist

You swore not to dredge this up again. Unsurprising you can't keep to it, since it's the only way you can win.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - May 30th, 2018 at 7:59am
Print Post  
It seems to be open season on journalists who oppose Putin-

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/russian-journalist-arkadybabchenko-shot-dead-in-...

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - May 30th, 2018 at 8:03am
Print Post  
Opp, he can't win.  He's an anti-American lefty, he can't see America without seeing violence and racism everywhere.  He's irrational, he sees what he wants to see.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - May 30th, 2018 at 11:05am
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 30th, 2018 at 8:03am:
Opp, he can't win.  He's an anti-American lefty, he can't see America without seeing violence and racism everywhere.  He's irrational, he sees what he wants to see.

It's a delusion.   Quite common to moonbats.  Just watch the rabid anchors at MSNBC.  They actually foam at the mouth they get so worked up each time Trump tweets something funny.    Grin

IP Logged

ahhell

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - May 30th, 2018 at 11:34am
Print Post  
A.  The US does have a problem with police brutality, mostly the result of court decisions that have made government employess unaccountable for their mistakes and grand juries/juries giving too much deference to cops unreasonable fear of citizens. 

B.  Quoting a Russian media outlets criticism of US police brutality is amusing. 

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #9 - May 30th, 2018 at 11:57am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on May 30th, 2018 at 1:14am:
You swore not to dredge this up again. Unsurprising you can't keep to it, since it's the only way you can win.

No, I've never sworn anything about criticizing racism when I see it. Leftists see racism when others pretend to not see it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › It's Open Season on Americans
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy