Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › It's Open Season on Americans
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) It's Open Season on Americans (Read 590 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: It's Open Season on Americans
Reply #70 - Jun 5th, 2018 at 5:33pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jun 5th, 2018 at 4:53pm:
Don, your list is meaningless, and I don't have to prove anything to you.
Take a pic of some targets you've shot in pistol competition, or your three gun Cowboy match winner trophies... I bet that would impress him favorably. Kiss

Edit: Hey! Great! I bet that would insure Dong would stay wherever he is and never get anywhere near Deidre, or you.

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #71 - Jun 5th, 2018 at 7:42pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 5th, 2018 at 5:33pm:
Take a pic of some targets you've shot in pistol competition, or your three gun Cowboy match winner trophies... I bet that would impress him favorably. Kiss

Edit: Hey! Great! I bet that would insure Dong would stay wherever he is and never get anywhere near Deidre, or you.

I would be impressed if she could show she's proficient in marksmanship. I am myself and I know it's an accomplishment worth mentioning.

However, I'm not really as impressed with handgun marksmen. It's really mediocre accuracy at best. I'm much more impressed by what I can do from 200 meters on out. I could easily take Ruby out with a head shot between her horns at 300. 500 on a good still day!

Would anybody care?

Could you get Diedre to sit still for about 30 seconds? How many minutes of angle between her horns?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #72 - Jun 5th, 2018 at 8:32pm
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Jun 5th, 2018 at 7:42pm:
I would be impressed if she could show she's proficient in marksmanship. I am myself and I know it's an accomplishment worth mentioning.

However, I'm not really as impressed with handgun marksmen. It's really mediocre accuracy at best. I'm much more impressed by what I can do from 200 meters on out. I could easily take Ruby out with a head shot between her horns at 300. 500 on a good still day!

Would anybody care?

Could you get Diedre to sit still for about 30 seconds? How many minutes of angle between her horns?
Tsk tsk. More death threats.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #73 - Jun 5th, 2018 at 10:56pm
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Jun 5th, 2018 at 12:17pm:
I also encourage you to work at changing your ranking on my list. Some small contribution from you saying that you condemn the racist comments being made by Craig Sickler would help you enormously.

The thing is, if she said anything against Jeff, you would bump her up the racist list and claim she was supporting Jeff, because you provably can't understand a word people say about their positions.

I could tell you I liked popcorn and you'd get popcorn-hating Nazi out of it.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #74 - Jun 6th, 2018 at 8:40am
Print Post  
And I thought Don was against gun violence.

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #75 - Jun 6th, 2018 at 1:40pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jun 5th, 2018 at 10:56pm:
The thing is, if she said anything against Jeff, you would bump her up the racist list and claim she was supporting Jeff, because you provably can't understand a word people say about their positions.

I could tell you I liked popcorn and you'd get popcorn-hating Nazi out of it.

You're right about her fearing being bumped up the scale, and that's just about exactly what it attempts to accomplish.

All I can say is that I won't bump her up for any reason that doesn't justify her being bumped up. Right now she's totally consumed with attempting to make her racist points in a safe way that won't bring on the attention of the moderator/owner.

I will report her if she steps over the line, just as fast as you can say Diedre Sickler!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #76 - Jun 6th, 2018 at 6:29pm
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Jun 6th, 2018 at 1:40pm:
I will report her if she steps over the line, just as fast as you can say Diedre Sickler!
How old is this Deidre girl?

How do you think your fixation on her developed? Have you been interested in Deidre for a long time? Will she someday become "too old and hairy" for your tastes?

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #77 - Jun 6th, 2018 at 7:10pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 6th, 2018 at 6:29pm:
How old is this Deidre girl?

How do you think your fixation on her developed? Have you been interested in Deidre for a long time? Will she someday become "too old and hairy" for your tastes?

Hairy in what way? It depends on what hair you're trying to suggest. Some I like and some I would rather see shaved off. Diedre's facial hair definitely needed to go.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #78 - Jun 6th, 2018 at 8:08pm
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Jun 6th, 2018 at 7:10pm:
Hairy in what way? It depends on what hair you're trying to suggest. Some I like and some I would rather see shaved off. Diedre's facial hair definitely needed to go.
When did she start growing hair? Did you lose interest when she did?

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #79 - Jun 6th, 2018 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 6th, 2018 at 8:08pm:
When did she start growing hair? Did you lose interest when she did?

Sadly, Diedre started growing facial haire when she was 12 and her father told her to use his straight razor. That almost terminated Diedre but it only caused the hair to come in thicker and blacker. Now Diedre is unusally unattractive and resorts to the paper bag over the head trick even in the house of ill repute where she works.

Do I have the right Diedre?

Oh, and right to work laws keep her earning down to $7.50 a trick.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › It's Open Season on Americans
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy