Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › It's Open Season on Americans
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) It's Open Season on Americans (Read 967 times)
The Opposition
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: It's Open Season on Americans
Reply #80 - Jun 6th, 2018 at 10:52pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You're right about her fearing being bumped up the scale, and that's just about exactly what it attempts to accomplish.

All I can say is that I won't bump her up for any reason that doesn't justify her being bumped up. Right now she's totally consumed with attempting to make her racist points in a safe way that won't bring on the attention of the moderator/owner.

I will report her if she steps over the line, just as fast as you can say Diedre Sickler!

Just report her then. Let all the good posters get banned and let's have a truly libertarian free-for-all.

We proved like ten times now that your list is meaningless because you don't understand who is even for or against anything.

It's like if I made a list of the most gluttonous posters but I didn't understand what food was.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #81 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 7:01am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jun 5th, 2018 at 10:56pm:
The thing is, if she said anything against Jeff, you would bump her up the racist list and claim she was supporting Jeff, because you provably can't understand a word people say about their positions.

I could tell you I liked popcorn and you'd get popcorn-hating Nazi out of it.
Yes, Dong is problematic, but he should know, Ruby is completely free to disagree with anything I say, and it doesn't follow that if she does she's biased against men, it just means she disagrees with my ideas or positions.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #82 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 2:59pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jun 6th, 2018 at 10:52pm:
Just report her then. Let all the good posters get banned and let's have a truly libertarian free-for-all.

We proved like ten times now that your list is meaningless because you don't understand who is even for or against anything.

It's like if I made a list of the most gluttonous posters but I didn't understand what food was.

Nazism and racism closely coincide with each other. You can't use force to drive me away, it only reinforces you racist manners.

You need to speak out firmly and clearly against Trump's racist/Nazi tactics now, before it's too late for you. Otherwise, you become the enemy of the libertarians who have put down supporting their country's corruption and evil.

If your manner don't improve soon I'll elevate you up on my racism scale. More of your whining about it being unfair is not going to do you any good!

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #83 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 4:18pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jun 6th, 2018 at 10:52pm:

I predict a toppled chess board.   Logic and reason have little effect with emotional people.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #84 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 6:10pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jun 7th, 2018 at 4:18pm:
I predict a toppled chess board.   Logic and reason have little effect with emotional people.
Dong gets emotional when he eats? He's a compulsive glutton?

Are you saying Dong is even more "well fed" than his hero Young Kim?

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #85 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jun 7th, 2018 at 4:18pm:

If you're wanting to express your racism then just go ahead and give it a try. If you step over the bounds this forum demands are observed then I'll report you as fast as you can say Diedre Sickler. And even if you don't step over that line, if you make it plaind by using your Klan code words, I'll bump you up on my scale. Then you will have something logical to cry about.

Too bad you're about as logical as the rest of the inside job conspiracy theorists on 911. That's the proof that you're batshit crazy.

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #86 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 7:11pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You need to speak out firmly and clearly against Trump's racist/Nazi tactics now, before it's too late for you.

Yep, Trump Derangement Syndrome.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #87 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 7:36pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jun 7th, 2018 at 7:11pm:
Yep, Trump Derangement Syndrome.

And are you another one of the building 7 batshit crazed conspiracy theorists too Ruby?

No denial says you are but you're still a bit embarrassed about it. Denial earns you some status on this board.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #88 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 8:02pm
Print Post  
Quote:
And are you another one of the building 7 batshit crazed conspiracy theorists too Ruby?

Dong, if you were smarter and listened to thermie, you'd realize that you are the shithouse rat here, not Ruby.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #89 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 8:14pm
Print Post  
Quote:
https://www.rt.com/usa/428161-us-police-brutality-killed/

It's getting progressively worse all the time. And Trump has encouraged it. There's a price to pay for having a president with no moral scruples and who caters to the lowest of Americans with the lowest of ambitions.

So far there's little to no indication that it can be stopped. In fact, the momentum is for Americans to become even more contrary against social reform of any kind.
So in desperation, you declare "Open Season on Americans" and hope somebody shoots all of us so you can please your Master by saying it was your idea?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › It's Open Season on Americans
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy