Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Deadpool 2
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Deadpool 2 (Read 493 times)
RubyHypatia
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Deadpool 2
May 29th, 2018 at 9:55pm
Print Post  
Just saw it tonight and loved it.  It's hilarious, and the gun violence made me hot.
Grin Wink

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Re: Deadpool 2
Reply #1 - May 29th, 2018 at 11:20pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 29th, 2018 at 9:55pm:
Just saw it tonight and loved it.  It's hilarious, and the gun violence made me hot.
Grin Wink

Your jokes are always going to be at your own expense Ruby. To me they confirm what I have always suspected you are. Keep it coming! Don't ever start trying to hide your hate.

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - May 30th, 2018 at 8:24am
Print Post  
No hate here, Don.  You're the one doing the hating.  You see racism because you want to see it.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 30th, 2018 at 12:31pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 30th, 2018 at 8:24am:
No hate here, Don.  You're the one doing the hating.  You see racism because you want to see it.

When there is racism I definitely want to see it and expose it. In the case of Craig Sickler there are overt attempts to portray himself as a racist. He hints at his racism just enough so that he's careful to not step over the bounds of the forum.

You've become involved in doing that too, to a little lesser degree but the impression isn't lost on me. You're going out of your way to give the impression of racist hate for your fellow Americans. You're earning your place on my scale and it's completely fair that you do.

You do it in the same way you did it for gun violence in your OP. You consider it worth it for the comedy effect. It's worth it to me!

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - May 30th, 2018 at 6:59pm
Print Post  
No Don, you see racism because you want to, that's what lefties do.  It's why they can accuse a white woman of being a racist simply for wearing a traditional Chinese dress.

Isn't it ironic that lefty Hollywood profits off gun violence in their movies?

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - May 30th, 2018 at 7:12pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 30th, 2018 at 6:59pm:
No Don, you see racism because you want to, that's what lefties do.  It's why they can accuse a white woman of being a racist simply for wearing a traditional Chinese dress.

Isn't it ironic that lefty Hollywood profits off gun violence in their movies?
there is provaceive raceism in asion comunties and coultures yes colteral exchange is not raceest but just cuz there is misinformation on raceism in xyz country dose not mean its not there untill in some se aisan contries thay are raceist to there own people just like how untill woman use men for protection there will a;lways be sexism u have to have a sosidry that is willing to go all or nonthing

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - May 30th, 2018 at 9:29pm
Print Post  
Real racism and sexism needs to be confronted.  And so too those who (falsely) throw around the, "racist," and, "sexist" labels for political gain.  I'm a woman, I don't want to hear how I'm living in an oppressive patriarchy, because I know that's just bullshit.  This doesn't mean I don't recognize the misogyny and sexism in my culture, I fight against it all the time.  I'm just not going to see it where it doesn't exist because some lefty says it's there.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #7 - May 30th, 2018 at 10:55pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 30th, 2018 at 9:29pm:
Real racism and sexism needs to be confronted.  And so too those who (falsely) throw around the, "racist," and, "sexist" labels for political gain.  I'm a woman, I don't want to hear how I'm living in an oppressive patriarchy, because I know that's just bullshit.  This doesn't mean I don't recognize the misogyny and sexism in my culture, I fight against it all the time.  I'm just not going to see it where it doesn't exist because some lefty says it's there.

I really doesn't matter whether you admit your racism or not. You've earned your position on my chart and it's richly deserved. You and Sickler even brag about it.

At least Oppo protests his ranking, or at least tries to pretend he does. 

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - May 30th, 2018 at 11:03pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on May 30th, 2018 at 9:29pm:
the lefty do not eggnolage that a bofrind or a father prorecting a female or doughter is sexest and evial u should protect ur self and do every thing cuz u want to not careing how u make others feal thats equlty i want every onme straped and kids to be given there full rights at breath do u want to be a killla with no sheme or remorce do u want the chose and freedom that most females dont want

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #9 - May 31st, 2018 at 12:51pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on May 30th, 2018 at 11:03pm:
the lefty do not eggnolage that a bofrind or a father prorecting a female or doughter is sexest and evial u should protect ur self and do every thing cuz u want to not careing how u make others feal thats equlty i want every onme straped and kids to be given there full rights at breath do u want to be a killla with no sheme or remorce do u want the chose and freedom that most females dont want

I think you need to be executed for your poor spelling. Do you live in a state that has capital punishment. You could ask them nicely to help you. Have they ever executed a white person?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Deadpool 2
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy