Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Deadpool 2
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Deadpool 2 (Read 496 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Deadpool 2
Reply #40 - Jun 3rd, 2018 at 5:05pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jun 2nd, 2018 at 7:59pm:
my suffering has little to do with politics thats y i am going to switcerland i want to die becouse sidty wants me to fit in to a box i want to die cuz i see the ppresssivenesss of a police state or that of clflitct resorces i live in pain both phycal and mential every day and that states and the medical inductal conplxed dose not want to help me thay wana drope people up just to make a profit and u can do drugs just there drugs that we live in a word that care more abought econmics then cival rights
Hope it all works out for you. Are you advocating for the right to be poor? It's included in the category of General Liberty.

Where did you get the idea that you aren't allowed to do anything at all unless it has first been legalized by the government?

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #41 - Jun 3rd, 2018 at 5:43pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 3rd, 2018 at 5:05pm:
Hope it all works out for you. Are you advocating for the right to be poor? It's included in the category of General Liberty.

Where did you get the idea that you aren't allowed to do anything at all unless it has first been legalized by the government?

I CAN DO WHAT EVERY I WANT BUT I DONT NEED THE MIDA USEING MY DEATH TO STROP THE CIVAL RIGHTS OF OTHERS IT Y I WOULD NEVER BE A MASS SHOUTTER U ARE JUST GIVEING THE ANTIGUN PEOPLE AOMO TO TAKE AWAY GUN RIGHTS ITS MORE THAT I WANT TO DIE LIGLY BESCE I DONT HAVE THE NEROGLY TO DO IT MY SELF AND I WANT ITS TO NOT GET ANY ONE ELCE IN TRUBLE FOR A CHOUSE THAT SHOULD BE A RITE IF A LAW IS UNJUST I HAVE NO ISSUE WITH PEOPLE THAT BRAKE IS I AM NOT CLEEN OF CRIME MY SELF BUT I AM THE PERGNET WOMAN OUT OFF WEDLOCK THAT SET AT THE FROM OF THE BUSS THAY DONT WANT A PERSON LIKE ME TO BE THE FACE OF THE RIGHT TO DIE MOVMENT AND THAT FINE I DONT WANT FAME I JUST WILL TAKE THE PARTH I WANT

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #42 - Jun 3rd, 2018 at 6:04pm
Print Post  
Don, we're actually doing better here in America now that lefties have been disempowered somewhat.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #43 - Jun 3rd, 2018 at 6:32pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jun 3rd, 2018 at 6:04pm:
Don, we're actually doing better here in America now that lefties have been disempowered somewhat.
No usurped powers have been relinquished Ruby, not one, there is just a new gang holding the powers, or trying to , and trying to use them.

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #44 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 3:28pm
Print Post  
Jeff, we are much better off without Hillary in charge.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #45 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 3:42pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jun 4th, 2018 at 3:28pm:
Jeff, we are much better off without Hillary in charge.

Maybe? But I can't understand how anybody else could be worse than Trump.

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #46 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 5:52pm
Print Post  
Anyone who would expand government would be worse than Trump, so basically that's most Democrats and a lot of Republicans.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #47 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 6:53pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jun 4th, 2018 at 5:52pm:
Anyone who would expand government would be worse than Trump, so basically that's most Democrats and a lot of Republicans.
Trump's ideas about border control and immigration enforcement are going to take a lot more government. The wall is costing $10 million/mile, but that's before overruns and re-do's. Cronies will be making lots of money. Illegal immigrants will come in on small boats and bypass the wall if it is ever actually built.

I heard we're borrowing money to build it, but China doesn't want to lend us any more...

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #48 - Jun 5th, 2018 at 12:43am
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jun 4th, 2018 at 5:52pm:

Listen to Craig Sickler Ruby. He's trying to help you understand and catch up to this forum. This is at least the fourth time he's instructed you and you never offer a bit of thanks.

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #49 - Jun 5th, 2018 at 6:06am
Print Post  
But how much money do we spend on illegal immigrants, Jeff?  We have to educate their children and provide them with free healthcare.  Maybe the over $300 million in foreign aid we give Mexico each year can be used to pay for the wall?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Deadpool 2
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy