Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Google Lists California Repubs as Nazis.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Google Lists California Repubs as Nazis. (Read 462 times)
Don_G
Ex Member

Re: Google Lists California Repubs as Nazis.
Reply #20 - Jun 1st, 2018 at 7:24pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jun 1st, 2018 at 7:10pm:
Ron Paul believes it.    Others do as well;  John Stossel, Tucker Carlson, Austin Petersen, et al... We all support elimation of Income Tax.  I believe even Gary Johnson supports ending Income Tax,,  not sure, tho... I'll need to research that...

I'm in pretty good company!

Questionable company at best. And that's about it for the list. Or maybe you could dredge u another hundred if you made it your life's work?

If you want to impress me on being antiwar then take a step back to reality. And at least demonstrate by your words that it's you perogative.

Ron Paul? You ignore most of what I post on what he's saying.

You're not antiwar Chief. No American really is.

IP Logged

SkyChief
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #21 - Jun 1st, 2018 at 10:32pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You're not antiwar Chief. No American really is.   

You have (on multiple occasions) called me a racist and a Nazi, - you are wrong on both counts, Now you claim I am not anti-war, when obviously I am.   

You seem to be incapable (or unwilling) to make a factual statement.  Why is this?

oh,, btw,,    Gary Johnson would abolish income tax:

"Libertarian presidential nominee Gary Johnson says he would abolish the National Security Agency (NSA), Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and other federal agencies if elected."

http://thehill.com/regulation/282381-libertarian-gary-johnson-id-eliminate-nsa-i...

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #22 - Jun 1st, 2018 at 11:17pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jun 1st, 2018 at 10:32pm:
 You have (on multiple occasions) called me a racist and a Nazi, - you are wrong on both counts, Now you claim I am not anti-war, when obviously I am.   

You seem to be incapable (or unwilling) to make a factual statement.  Why is this?

He's representative of the average American. His IQ is below 90, so he can't understand the difference between respecting veterans and supporting wars.

It's all absolute black and white to him. Nobody can be a good guy in one way (loyalty, sacrifice, selflessness) and a bad guy in another way (agent of aggression). Subtlety and hues are lost on him. If someone jumped in front of a bullet to save Hitler, that would just be a bad guy to him. Any self-sacrifice in that act would evaporate into some kind of ill motive in Don's worldview.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Jun 2nd, 2018 at 12:45am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jun 1st, 2018 at 11:17pm:
He's representative of the average American. His IQ is below 90, so he can't understand the difference between respecting veterans and supporting wars.

It's all absolute black and white to him. Nobody can be a good guy in one way (loyalty, sacrifice, selflessness) and a bad guy in another way (agent of aggression). Subtlety and hues are lost on him. If someone jumped in front of a bullet to save Hitler, that would just be a bad guy to him. Any self-sacrifice in that act would evaporate into some kind of ill motive in Don's worldview.

Simple explanation for my position. you can't support German SS troops for killing babies.

Another way to state that would be: You can't support the troops for killing Iraqi babies.

Work it out amongst yourselves and get back to me.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #24 - Jun 2nd, 2018 at 3:10am
Print Post  
Quote:
Another way to state that would be: You can't support the troops for killing Iraqi babies.

Just like I said: It's all black and white to you. There can't possibly be something admirable about anyone who does even one wrong thing, even if they risked their lives doing it, for the benefit of someone other than themselves.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #25 - Jun 2nd, 2018 at 8:33am
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jun 1st, 2018 at 7:10pm:
Ron Paul believes it.    Others do as well;  John Stossel, Tucker Carlson, Austin Petersen, et al... We all support elimation of Income Tax.  I believe even Gary Johnson supports ending Income Tax,,  not sure, tho... I'll need to research that...

I'm in pretty good company!
And of course I believe that wages and salaries are not actually incomes and can't be legally taxed with an income tax, which would pretty much eliminate everyone's complaints with income taxes.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #26 - Jun 2nd, 2018 at 8:35am
Print Post  

First you claim Dong is a libertarian, now you say he's a typically stupid American libertarian?

How delusional can you get lizard?

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #27 - Jun 2nd, 2018 at 10:48am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 2nd, 2018 at 8:33am:
And of course I believe that wages and salaries are not actually incomes and can't be legally taxed with an income tax, which would pretty much eliminate everyone's complaints with income taxes.

Not so fast, Jeff.  I understand (and agree) that salaries and wages are not really "income" even though the IRS conflates the two. 

Not only do I oppose a Tax on wages and salaries,  I oppose a Tax on any/all income, i.e., dividends, interest, inheritance, gambling winnings, etc..

I presume the people I listed as in opposition to Income Tax do as well.

We believe that OUR money BELONGS TO US, not the government.

...he can't understand the difference between respecting veterans and supporting wars.

It's all absolute black and white to him. Nobody can be a good guy in one way (loyalty, sacrifice, selflessness) and a bad guy in another way (agent of aggression)...

Thanks.   

I would normally take offense if someone were to (sincerely) label me a racist or a Nazi. When Don_G does this, it's not offensive, it's actually amusing. I'm shooting for that Grand Trifecta:

Racist, Nazi, Islamophobe.     Someday....   Someday....    Grin

"It's not every day I get called a Nazi, but when I am, I've just won an argument with an Obama supporter" - unknown

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Jun 2nd, 2018 at 12:12pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jun 2nd, 2018 at 3:10am:
Just like I said: It's all black and white to you. There can't possibly be something admirable about anyone who does even one wrong thing, even if they risked their lives doing it, for the benefit of someone other than themselves.

Silly, silly Oppo. It's like you're saying that Charles Manson was a good guy. Maybe he was patriotic and loved his country, etc. bullshit, but was he a good guy?

Murderers of people in other countries in illegitimate wars can't be good guys Oppo.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #29 - Jun 2nd, 2018 at 2:10pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jun 2nd, 2018 at 10:48am:
Not so fast, Jeff.  I understand (and agree) that salaries and wages are not really "income" even though the IRS conflates the two. 

Not only do I oppose a Tax on wages and salaries,  I oppose a Tax on any/all income, i.e., dividends, interest, inheritance, gambling winnings, etc..

I presume the people I listed as in opposition to Income Tax do as well.

We believe that OUR money BELONGS TO US, not the government.

Of course our government belongs to us too... How would you fund it?

Import tariffs raise the price of imports, but the final buyers of the final products have to use their money to pay the higher costs, which means our money goes to the government.

Lot's of states apply a sales tax, which sends our money to the government.

Local governments levy property taxes, which means property owners give some of their money to government.

I suppose you want a for profit government that charges for it's services and is run like a business on behalf of the business owners, who in the case of a for profit government would be the government? Or would you have people be stockholders and buy shares in Government Inc.? That way rich people can buy lots of shares and choose the board of directors that will best serve them.

If the for profit government cheats you, doesn't provide the service it charges you for, what do you do? Contact the government's customer service/complaints department? Will that be fee for service too? You'll have to pay the governments complaints department before they let you file a complaint?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Google Lists California Repubs as Nazis.
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy