Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Unemployment Rate
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Unemployment Rate (Read 2612 times)
Don_G
Ex Member

Re: Unemployment Rate
Reply #40 - Jun 6th, 2018 at 1:45pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jun 6th, 2018 at 8:26am:
Jeff, I'm sure our cave dwelling ancestors were fighting for control over their particular tribes.  It got worse from there.

Don, the adults are speaking, go troll elsewhere.

I'm just trying to get the other adult to speak Ruby. When he does there's a chance of him smacking you down again.
This time on intellectual property?

You have really bad feelings for me Ruby and it's making you crazy. You need to learn to be neutral and above it or you will just continue to make mistakes that get yourself whacked.

IP Logged

Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #41 - Jun 6th, 2018 at 6:33pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I'm just trying to get the other adult to speak Ruby. When he does there's a chance of him smacking you down again.
This time on intellectual property?

You have really bad feelings for me Ruby and it's making you crazy. You need to learn to be neutral and above it or you will just continue to make mistakes that get yourself whacked.
OK.

The real rate of unemployment is far higher than the lying sack of shit government "statistics".

No sane person can deny that.

Here's the latest real numbers-

http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate_data/unemployment-charts

Notice how it rose with Obama's "socially responsible" policies and hasn't ever gone down.

It's Obama's real legacy, and I think he's proud of it.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #42 - Jun 6th, 2018 at 7:07pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 6th, 2018 at 6:33pm:
OK.

The real rate of unemployment is far higher than the lying sack of shit government "statistics".

No sane person can deny that.

Here's the latest real numbers-

http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate_data/unemployment-charts

Notice how it rose with Obama's "socially responsible" policies and hasn't ever gone down.

It's Obama's real legacy, and I think he's proud of it.

It's somewhat similar to cutting taxes Craig. Obama didn't do it the way Trump is doing it because it's not socially responsible. There are many people who are ENTITLED to recieve money from government.

This ranges all the way from collecting on government insurance schemes to outright dole when required.

You understand quite well but you're going to have to pretend not to on this forum. None of the others will.

maybe Oppo will too.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #43 - Jun 6th, 2018 at 7:11pm
Print Post  
Quote:
It's somewhat similar to cutting taxes Craig. Obama didn't do it the way Trump is doing it because it's not socially responsible. There are many people who are ENTITLED to recieve money from government.

This ranges all the way from collecting on government insurance schemes to outright dole when required.

You understand quite well but you're going to have to pretend not to on this forum. None of the others will.

maybe Oppo will too.
fooch

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #44 - Jun 6th, 2018 at 7:12pm
Print Post  
More prosperity means more tax revenue, right?  Do we know the government will actually get less money?

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #45 - Jun 6th, 2018 at 7:21pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jun 6th, 2018 at 7:12pm:
More prosperity means more tax revenue, right?  Do we know the government will actually get less money?

To a libertarian, more prosperity means less taxation. And supplyside theory says that less taxes collected means more government revenue.

Ask me how that's supposed to work or ask somebody else who has learned it from me. I think the Chief just about understands now. He suffered some pretty nasty smackdowns while he was learning!

Otherwise, STFU until you learn something about economics.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #46 - Jun 6th, 2018 at 8:14pm
Print Post  
More prosperity means more tax revenue, right? 
Why do our governments need more money?

More prosperity should mean nothing but more prosperity... Are you proposing that the government is "entitled" to a certain cut?

That will hamper prosperity you know... Except for cronies, who will become even more rich.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #47 - Jun 6th, 2018 at 8:18pm
Print Post  

Smackdown Ruby! There's just nothing you can say that's right for Craig.

Why not ask me for advice. If you pull in your horns and try to be humble like the little woman always should be, I'll give it to you straight.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #48 - Jun 6th, 2018 at 8:19pm
Print Post  
Quote:
To a libertarian, more prosperity means less taxation.
Basically, yes.

How much money does our government need to accomplish it's basic duties?

Why would those duties become more expensive just because people created more wealth for themselves?

Does it cost more to defend an America full of prosperous people than it does to defend an America full of poor people? Why?

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #49 - Jun 6th, 2018 at 8:27pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 6th, 2018 at 8:19pm:
Basically, yes.

How much money does our government need to accomplish it's basic duties?

Why would those duties become more expensive just because people created more wealth for themselves?

Does it cost more to defend an America full of prosperous people than it does to defend an America full of poor people? Why?

I think your government needs a lot less money than it's collecting. There's no interest in saving the tax payer's money and libertarian principles are largely being ignored.

As you and the other libertarians have said time and again, your government is corrupt.

When would you like to start the healing. Would a success in other countries be applicable as a solution?

libertarianism isn't going to bring you happiness, or anything else for that matter. On that we've already agreed. But there is another way Craig. If you think of it as revenge against your government it might help you to hear me out.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Unemployment Rate
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy