Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Poverty in America.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Poverty in America. (Read 737 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Poverty in America.
Reply #60 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 7:23pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 7:13pm:
We have children of elderly parents who lie to try to get their parents in our facility, claiming they don't need as much help as they actually do. 
What? Any of them would let me in if I agreed to let them electronically transfer the monthly payments out of my account.

If you are pushing pills to incompetent old people who expect that you will help them, you are probably an evil shit.

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #61 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 7:29pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 7:13pm:
I work at an assisted living facility as a med tech., or as I call it, "pill pusher."  It's a lot cheaper than a nursing home because our residents can still mostly take care of themselves.  We have children of elderly parents who lie to try to get their parents in our facility, claiming they don't need as much help as they actually do.  The worst is when they don't let us know their parents have a problem wandering off.  Our facility is not equipped to keep wanderers in.  We've had a few of these cases.  One lady I had to call 911 twice so the police could get her back.  She kept screaming that she had to get home to her mother, and nothing I said would keep her from leaving, and I was the only one working at the time (it's a small facility).  I somehow doubt her problem started when she was put in our facility.  Her family just didn't want to have to pay for a more expensive place for people who require more care.  And just think, the baby boomers will be entering assisted living facilities soon.
Shocked 

Excellent! YOu're in a job where you have to be socially responsible to elderly people, so that tells me you're putting up a front on being a crass and cruel skank bitch.

Your country's lack of preparation for taking social responsibility in looking ahead to the babyboomers is going to teach Americans one fukking bit lesson very soon.

Reports of the spectacle on the streets of old people lying dead in the gutters is going to be noticed by the rest of the world, and enjoyed as revenge for the wikedness your country has been responsible for in foreign lands.

You get a fron row seat!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #62 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 7:41pm
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 7:29pm:
Excellent! YOu're in a job where you have to be socially responsible to elderly people, so that tells me you're putting up a front on being a crass and cruel skank bitch.

Your country's lack of preparation for taking social responsibility in looking ahead to the babyboomers is going to teach Americans one fukking bit lesson very soon.

Reports of the spectacle on the streets of old people lying dead in the gutters is going to be noticed by the rest of the world, and enjoyed as revenge for the wikedness your country has been responsible for in foreign lands.

You get a fron row seat!

Take time off Dink. Change your meds.

Try going straight. As in drug free.

Perhaps easing away from your aberrant and noxious desires for Ruby could be replaced  by your fantasy about controlling and sexually torturing Deidre?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #63 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 7:48pm
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 7:29pm:
Reports of the spectacle on the streets of old people lying dead in the gutters is going to be noticed by the rest of the world...
Despite your wild imaginings, the spectacle of Venezuela today is the result of a "progressive system" being implemented. It was implemented by "progressives" who were lauded by other "progressives" all around the world as being "progressive" heroes.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #64 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 8:05am
Print Post  
Spending, spending, spending-

https://reason.com/blog/2018/06/07/congressional-republicans-say-they-just?utm_m...

Are they imagining that poverty will be eliminated by more spending?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #65 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 8:07am
Print Post  
Speaking of spending, I see the IMF is trying to bail out Argentina with our tax money, and it isn't working...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-08/argentina-peso-plunges-new-record-low

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #66 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 5:44pm
Print Post  
Jeff, I only push the pills prescribed by their doctors.  So many of them aren't mentally competent enough to self medicate. 

There are a lot of drugs now able to keep people alive for decades, but while they're not competent enough to be productive.  Drugs keep the heart attacks away, but not the dementia.  Unfortunately, people outliving their productive years by decades is driving up our national debt. 

We've got a 99 year old who is so close to being bed-ridden, can barely do anything for herself.  (In fact, she should be in a nursing home.)  She can't hardly hear anything, even with her hearing aid, and she just basically lays around all day, but she'd determined to make it to 100.

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #67 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 8:42pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jun 9th, 2018 at 5:44pm:
Jeff, I only push the pills prescribed by their doctors.  So many of them aren't mentally competent enough to self medicate. 

There are a lot of drugs now able to keep people alive for decades, but while they're not competent enough to be productive.  Drugs keep the heart attacks away, but not the dementia.  Unfortunately, people outliving their productive years by decades is driving up our national debt. 

We've got a 99 year old who is so close to being bed-ridden, can barely do anything for herself.  (In fact, she should be in a nursing home.)  She can't hardly hear anything, even with her hearing aid, and she just basically lays around all day, but she'd determined to make it to 100.

That's the best promotion of Nazi death panels I've heard yet on this forum!

Fukkkk Ruby, you really are an evil skank!

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #68 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 5:38am
Print Post  
Making ASSumptions again, huh Don?

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #69 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 11:49am
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 5:38am:
Making ASSumptions again, huh Don?

You're so unkind Ruby. What have I ever said against you that isn't true? I'm going to quit this forum unless you be nice.

And you can tell your friend Craig Sickler that he's a pooey pants.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Poverty in America.
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy