Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › what do sex music books and video games have in common
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) what do sex music books and video games have in common (Read 119 times)
Don_G
Ex Member

Re: what do sex music books and video games have in common
Reply #10 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 12:53pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 4th, 2018 at 7:02am:
That's right Dong, and videos of the Tianamen Square massacre are suppressed in China for the same reason, they don't want any of their subjects to get violent ideas!

The picture that stays in my mind for Tiannamen square is of the civilian standing in front of a tank. They didn't run him down.

In the US the outcome is nearly always death of the protester. The Kent state massacre is just one example.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 12:56pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jun 4th, 2018 at 12:51am:
no this is a issue of freesdom not money and a  gpovernments job is not to keep the myth og stana going cuz it maskes people feal better to lie to there chrilened then to twelll the truth ur sounding like u dont even want people edcated on sex or that hamlit should olny not be baned from scholl cuz its from shacks bear i will ad mit there are volent movies ot yv shows thay would make no sence if there lockalised the pont is freedom of informaTION  u protectgionist pig

Sorry thermf5, I can't make out what point you're trying to make.

So I'll say again. Try to end a sentence with a period Continue the train of thought in the next sentence. When you decide to write on another issue, start a new paragraph. That might help.

I'm doing you a courtesy of trying to understand what you're trying to say. You're going to have to put some effort into helping out a bit or I'll just stop trying.

IP Logged

thermf5
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 1:42pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Sorry thermf5, I can't make out what point you're trying to make.

So I'll say again. Try to end a sentence with a period Continue the train of thought in the next sentence. When you decide to write on another issue, start a new paragraph. That might help.

I'm doing you a courtesy of trying to understand what you're trying to say. You're going to have to put some effort into helping out a bit or I'll just stop trying.

hamlit a srory abought a pasicsidic insencus son that u would never ban cuz is was wrighten by sheck bear u are a protectionist u would lie to a kid tell them sata   is real just to make them feal good where is i whould tell themthe truth its a my goule is education realness darkness people liveing in the real world negtivety not  dilutional overoptimism

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 2:06pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jun 4th, 2018 at 1:42pm:
hamlit a srory abought a pasicsidic insencus son that u would never ban cuz is was wrighten by sheck bear u are a protectionist u would lie to a kid tell them sata   is real just to make them feal good where is i whould tell themthe truth its a my goule is education realness darkness people liveing in the real world negtivety not  dilutional overoptimism 

No sentences. no periods. No comment.

IP Logged

thermf5
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 2:35pm
Print Post  
Quote:
No sentences. no periods. No comment.

a paragraff is just a runon sencetince if u are to stupid to read a run on sence then ur a a fool that loves rules

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › what do sex music books and video games have in common
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy