Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › in a bizness that open to the public u sell to every one
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic in a bizness that open to the public u sell to every one (Read 31 times)
thermf5
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

in a bizness that open to the public u sell to every one
Jun 7th, 2018 at 1:08am
Print Post  
if u own a bizness that in open to the public u are agreeing to bew bribed if u want to olny sell to sent clintel then u make it a membership club the havana clube can refued ur member ship applacation for any restion but a cigar bar should not discrimate if i want to buy stock in a publicly traded companey no one should stop me but a privetly traed company can chouse who thay sell there stock to if u want to apply ut moral and polic belives to ur bizness keep it as a privet entade no one forced the baker to have his bizness open to the public he couse to fall under antidiscarion laws like how the bsa dose with athists and lgbt people now if he did not make wedding cakes i dont wana force him to bake  them but he dose make weding cakes so he should make them for any one willing to pay or it is discrimination what if some one has a custem cake bizness but that refuse to make ur dises cuz ur a satiantist when going in to biozness yo have to look at it as u are being bribed for ur servevises  if a county dose not want to give out margie licence to gays then u have to stop selling marge linces simple right do do u consertives all ways saport things that are contrary to ur political agendia

IP Logged

Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: in a bizness that open to the public u sell to every one
Reply #1 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 7:35am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › in a bizness that open to the public u sell to every one
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy