Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Austria Closing Mosques
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Austria Closing Mosques (Read 990 times)
thermf5
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Austria Closing Mosques
Reply #20 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 7:19pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 9th, 2018 at 1:52pm:
There are individual radicals and anarchists in every belief system, but that is not the same thing as state sponsored Christian Crusades or state sponsored Islamist terrorism.

a state is just a group of thugs with land  i dont see the difference  betwn micro-nations and nations so ur agrument is null and vold we are not talk abought lone wolf but people that belong to a group

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #21 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 7:46pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I don't accept your pretense that Muslims won't be able to buy land to build their mosques on. That's just a dodge you've thought up to evade my questions.

I said they will be able to find some land someone is willing to sell them. You can't read.

Quote:
All you seem to be saying is that Austria will benefit by taking un-libertarian action against Muslims.

Of course Austria will benefit by taking un-libertarian action. A thief benefits by stealing. It's still wrong.

You need to wrap your head around the facts: Libertarianism is not based on getting the best result. It's based on not doing the immoral thing.

Quote:
Grow up Oppo, your wasting a reasonably good brain. A brain that may come close to equalling ahhell's brain but far surpassing the Chief's walnut size excuse for brain matter. Try talking more with ahhell, if you can get him to pay attention to you?

You saying "grow up" over and over doesn't make my valid points invalid. You've been proven in this very post not to understand what I was saying.

Jeff wrote on Jun 9th, 2018 at 4:57pm:
fooch. Your insistence that "libertarianism requires anarchy" gets tiring.

My insistence is that libertarianism requires the government not to interfere in voluntary transactions.

My insistence is that libertarianism requires people not be put off their property (which they got in a voluntary transaction) for their political views.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

Dong
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 8:11pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jun 9th, 2018 at 7:46pm:
My insistence is that libertarianism requires people not be put off their property (which they got in a voluntary transaction) for their political views.

Fatal flaw! Sometimes people have to be put off their property.

Libertarian dogma destroys it's credibility before it even gets a chance to be noticed.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #23 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 8:50pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Libertarian dogma destroys it's credibility before it even gets a chance to be noticed.

Libertarianism supports every world view you have, you just have to interpret it better than they do.

The idea that people cannot be put off their property can be pushed until the people you want to be put off their property are such a minority that you can do whatever you like to them.

Libertarians are the most useful idiots as far as a leftist is concerned.

They don't get to protect themselves under libertarian philosophy, not even from a direct threat like political Islam. Libertarianism protects those mosques like a magic cloak.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

Dong
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 9:03pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jun 9th, 2018 at 8:50pm:
Libertarianism supports every world view you have, you just have to interpret it better than they do.

The idea that people cannot be put off their property can be pushed until the people you want to be put off their property are such a minority that you can do whatever you like to them.

Libertarians are the most useful idiots as far as a leftist is concerned.

They don't get to protect themselves under libertarian philosophy, not even from a direct threat like political Islam. Libertarianism protects those mosques like a magic cloak.

You're a precocious teenage mutant with an overly active imagination. You should go back on Ritalin before you hurt yourself.

Or maybe talk to therm and see if you can figure out a way to kill each other.

I want your big brain though. For dog food.

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #25 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 5:31am
Print Post  
How is it in-libertarian to defend your freedom?  If you're not willing to defend your freedom, you don't deserve it.

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #26 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 5:47am
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 5:31am:
How is it in-libertarian to defend your freedom?  If you're not willing to defend your freedom, you don't deserve it.

thats like says blacks dont deseve cival liberties cuz thay cant defend them when the system is pited agenst u i will give u a bigest example jury of ur peers and jurry salection should be basce on a phycolgical profile of the crimeal then match it to the jurers as close as possible a basic constatal right  thaT IS IS VOLILATED AT EVERY TURN

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #27 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 8:42am
Print Post  
Quote:

The lizard thinks libertarian philosophy is Rothbard at his most anarchic and the NAP, and it constantly tries to muddle up the meaning of 'aggression'.

The lizard is still an egomaniac authoritarian. Don't mistake anything it says for any sort of theory of individual liberty.

Rational people think having radicalized Turkish Islamists invading their country is aggression.

Rational people understand that in a world of nation states mostly governed by authoritarians, some of who have plans for empires and religious empires, it is necessary to have a nation state of your own, so that your liberty will be protected.

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #28 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 9:10am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 8:42am:
The lizard thinks libertarian philosophy is Rothbard at his most anarchic and the NAP, and it constantly tries to muddle up the meaning of 'aggression'.

The lizard is still an egomaniac authoritarian. Don't mistake anything it says for any sort of theory of individual liberty.

Rational people think having radicalized Turkish Islamists invading their country is aggression.

Rational people understand that in a world of nation states mostly governed by authoritarians, some of who have plans for empires and religious empires, it is necessary to have a nation state of your own, so that your liberty will be protected.

jeff i am more of the fredrick nechee opinyen put on the mask of a monster to repulse them away have ur coulture be so repugnt to there belives that thay wont go there

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #29 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 2:45pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 9:10am:
jeff i am more of the fredrick nechee opinyen put on the mask of a monster to repulse them away have ur coulture be so repugnt to there belives that thay wont go there 
I'm sure that has something to do with why you are alone all the time.

Do what you want, but I don't think your going to succeed in creating a totally repugnant culture without force...

You want to create another North Korea?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Austria Closing Mosques
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy