Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › John McAfee Says He Will (Again) Run For Prez In 2020
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic John McAfee Says He Will (Again) Run For Prez In 2020 (Read 93 times)
SkyChief
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

John McAfee Says He Will (Again) Run For Prez In 2020
Jun 9th, 2018 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
"I have decided to again run for POTUS in 2020. If asked again by the Libertarian party, I will run with them. If not, I will create my own party. I believe this will best serve the crypto community by providing the ultimate campaign platform for us."

Two years ago, McAfee lost out to former New Mexico governor Gary Johnson in his bid to be the candidate for the Libertarian Party.

McAfee sees the reality of his chances of being elected POTUS in 2020:

"Don't think that I have a chance of winning. I do not. But what truly changes America is not the president, but the process of creating one."

IP Logged

Dong
Ex Member

Re: John McAfee Says He Will (Again) Run For Prez In 2020
Reply #1 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 4:19pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jun 9th, 2018 at 4:12pm:
"I have decided to again run for POTUS in 2020. If asked again by the Libertarian party, I will run with them. If not, I will create my own party. I believe this will best serve the crypto community by providing the ultimate campaign platform for us."

Two years ago, McAfee lost out to former New Mexico governor Gary Johnson in his bid to be the candidate for the Libertarian Party.

McAfee sees the reality of his chances of being elected POTUS in 2020:

"Don't think that I have a chance of winning. I do not. But what truly changes America is not the president, but the process of creating one."

If Gary Johnson beat out this bum, just how flawed could he be? I must dig into this one when I have time.

Seems like to begin with he's presumptious enough to think he can change the election process by running in the election and being ignored.

Not to need to add, he's running to lose, as he doesn't seem to mind admitting. That makes it a pretty sure bet that he won't be the candidate for the party.

And libertarians wonder why they're seen as losers??? Duhhhhh?

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 5:04pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Seems like to begin with he's presumptious enough to think he can change the election process by running in the election and being ignored.

Where ever did you get the idea that McAfee wants to change the election process?

Quote:

McAfee is not trying to "change the election process".  He's saying that the election process changes America  -  not the President.

Which makes perfect sense.

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 6:08pm
Print Post  
Quote:
If Gary Johnson beat out this bum, just how flawed could he be? I must dig into this one when I have time.

Not to need to add, he's running to lose, as he doesn't seem to mind admitting. That makes it a pretty sure bet that he won't be the candidate for the party.

And libertarians wonder why they're seen as losers??? Duhhhhh?

he respectable like rob ford the canaidian evetyone should look up to

IP Logged

Dong
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 8:27pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jun 9th, 2018 at 6:08pm:
he respectable like rob ford the canaidian evetyone should look up to

Rob Ford was a disgrace to Canadian politics and his brother who was just elected as Premier of Ontario is just as disgusting.

Canadians don't pretend for patriotic reasons thermo. You need to think up a better attempt at an insult.

How about if I motivate you and tell you that you have about as much worth as a cockroach in a Alabama dumpster?

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 11:25pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Rob Ford was a disgrace to Canadian politics and his brother who was just elected as Premier of Ontario is just as disgusting.

Canadians don't pretend for patriotic reasons thermo. You need to think up a better attempt at an insult.

How about if I motivate you and tell you that you have about as much worth as a cockroach in a Alabama dumpster?

no ur are the trash i want local government to sit on there ass till ptotutes can pit out ads afin and drug use is ligleized where the power is goven to the people wherew cunts like u can live in urt theocyies and we can have freeedom u deont wana counrty of sin and debotchery and bbe proud  of it ur the type of person that would run behid a teacher instead of fight to kill u have no balls u dont want equlty u want slaveru admit it i want ur god to conme down a nd rule over people u are trash i am a briner of chose i are a bringer of fluse promisses that is evil with empthy ur trash but becose ur common trash ur the good guy i call bs people like u should just stay in there smail towens and crappity smack off

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › John McAfee Says He Will (Again) Run For Prez In 2020
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy