Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Swim Suit Contest Banned.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Swim Suit Contest Banned. (Read 730 times)
RubyHypatia
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Swim Suit Contest Banned.
Reply #20 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 10:02am
Print Post  
I wasn't saying men didn't marry women for their money, just that women are more valued for their looks than men are.

IP Logged

ahhell

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #21 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 10:55am
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 10:02am:
I wasn't saying men didn't marry women for their money, just that women are more valued for their looks than men are.

Then this has mostly been a misunderstanding.  I thought you meant women will always be more valued for their looks than for their other attributes.

Side note:

I think, based on anecdotal evidence, that men are being judge more on looks now than in the past.  Again, just anecdotally so I very little confidence in my accuracy on that.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #22 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 6:15pm
Print Post  
ahhell wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 10:55am:
Then this has mostly been a misunderstanding.  I thought you meant women will always be more valued for their looks than for their other attributes.

Side note:

I think, based on anecdotal evidence, that men are being judge more on looks now than in the past.  Again, just anecdotally so I very little confidence in my accuracy on that.
From my own experience, women are just as likely to make bad decisions based on appearance as are men. Especially when they are adolescent and/or young.

Sex is very important then, and it's better with someone you find sexually attractive, for whatever reasons.

Money and power always attract some women and young hot looking women always attract some men, but both are attracted to what they see as "good looks".

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #23 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 7:33pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 1:08pm:
What?

what i am saying is apect people for who thay are or leve them and thaT UR  a wolf in sheeeps clothing

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #24 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 11:59am
Print Post  
I think ageism is forcing men to worry more about their looks.  Older workers get sick more, and therefore need more time off work, so employers prefer younger workers.  Younger workers are more energetic as well.  So now people are trying harder to look younger as they get older in order to be competitive.

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #25 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 12:07pm
Print Post  
Girls in high school will more often go for the football player because he looks like a good hunter.  Athleticism equals ability to hunt, provide for young.  Then as they become adults and interact with men who have careers, they see more clearly which ones will make the best providers.  In other words, the more geeky guys in high school aren't producing anything so they're not attractive to females.  When these same guys get promising careers, then they become more attractive to women.  Does this make sense?  Children are helpless and expensive, this is why women pick the mates that they do.

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #26 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 12:13pm
Print Post  
thermf5, trying to read your posts is tedious.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #27 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 12:15pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 12:07pm:
... the more geeky guys in high school aren't producing anything so they're not attractive to females.  When these same guys get promising careers, then they become more attractive to women.  Does this make sense?  Children are helpless and expensive, this is why women pick the mates that they do.

It make perfect sense, Ruby.

An old liberatriansforum member named genepool wrote a book called GET RICH...BANG BITCHES

The premise of the book is that (a male's) character and physical strength/appearance mean little to a woman who is on the prowl for a suitable mate.

She will (usually)choose a man with wealth to make her and her babies comfortable.

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #28 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 12:43pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 12:13pm:
thermf5, trying to read your posts is tedious.

if i was not esoteric or was believable the goverment would have put me down a long time ago u would have to understand fa-loss-a-fee of ocultists egoism and fred to understand me

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #29 - Jun 15th, 2018 at 1:04pm
Print Post  
SkyChief, I've pissed off many people with this view.  Leftist Feminists on one side, and MGTOWs (Men Going Their Own Way) on the other.  BTW, I consider myself a Libertarian Feminist. MGTOWs distort this view of women in order to advance their anti-women agenda.  They call us, "gold-diggers" and claim we're not capable of truly loving our husbands.  They're losers who can't get the pussy they desire so they have this campaign going to get all men to reject women.  They're sexually frustrated so the entire female gender must be punished.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Swim Suit Contest Banned.
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy