Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › if u want safty over freedom u are bnot a liberal ur a athutaian
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic if u want safty over freedom u are bnot a liberal ur a athutaian (Read 96 times)
thermf5
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

if u want safty over freedom u are bnot a liberal ur a athutaian
Jun 12th, 2018 at 12:43pm
Print Post  
liberal means left alone do u want to be left alone to live how u want aND NO ONE CAre where apthy is the norm then u are a l;iberal iof u weant power and contool like the progressives then ur a consevertive  plain aND SIMPLE

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Re: if u want safty over freedom u are bnot a liberal ur a athutaian
Reply #1 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 11:07pm
Print Post  
I don't think your conclusion is right, but only because your liberal is something else entirely.

Rights, like those libertarians invent/discover, are a form of power and control.

Leftists like to discover rights too, such as the right not to be offended, so that I can never say anything that upsets them.

Which rights libertarians will discover and stand by, and which rights they will not, clearly create a system designed to advantage some and disadvantage others.

Just like every other political philosophy out there.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 6:27pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 11:07pm:
Rights, like those libertarians invent/discover, are a form of power and control.

You mean my right to not be murdered exerts control over your desire to murder me?

I hope so...

Just as I hope that my right to own property will control you enough to prevent you from stealing from me. Smiley

Edit: Kiss

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 7:25pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 6:27pm:
You mean my right to not be murdered exerts control over your desire to murder me?

I hope so...

Just as I hope that my right to own property will control you enough to prevent you from stealing from me. Smiley

Edit: Kiss

i expect u to defend ur property and ur person self defense and property defense otherwise some one will take ur life or property

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › if u want safty over freedom u are bnot a liberal ur a athutaian
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy