Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › if u want safty over freedom u are bnot a liberal ur a athutaian
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic if u want safty over freedom u are bnot a liberal ur a athutaian (Read 29 times)
thermf5
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

if u want safty over freedom u are bnot a liberal ur a athutaian
Jun 12th, 2018 at 12:43pm
Print Post  
liberal means left alone do u want to be left alone to live how u want aND NO ONE CAre where apthy is the norm then u are a l;iberal iof u weant power and contool like the progressives then ur a consevertive  plain aND SIMPLE

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Re: if u want safty over freedom u are bnot a liberal ur a athutaian
Reply #1 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 11:07pm
Print Post  
I don't think your conclusion is right, but only because your liberal is something else entirely.

Rights, like those libertarians invent/discover, are a form of power and control.

Leftists like to discover rights too, such as the right not to be offended, so that I can never say anything that upsets them.

Which rights libertarians will discover and stand by, and which rights they will not, clearly create a system designed to advantage some and disadvantage others.

Just like every other political philosophy out there.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 6:27pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 11:07pm:
Rights, like those libertarians invent/discover, are a form of power and control.

You mean my right to not be murdered exerts control over your desire to murder me?

I hope so...

Just as I hope that my right to own property will control you enough to prevent you from stealing from me. Smiley

Edit: Kiss

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 7:25pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 6:27pm:
You mean my right to not be murdered exerts control over your desire to murder me?

I hope so...

Just as I hope that my right to own property will control you enough to prevent you from stealing from me. Smiley

Edit: Kiss

i expect u to defend ur property and ur person self defense and property defense otherwise some one will take ur life or property

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › if u want safty over freedom u are bnot a liberal ur a athutaian
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy