Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The President's Private Mlitary
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) The President's Private Mlitary (Read 327 times)
SicklersDink
Ex Member

Re: The President's Private Mlitary
Reply #20 - Jun 25th, 2018 at 7:44pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jun 25th, 2018 at 4:40pm:
What is actually in Dork's mind is the idea that the proletariat should control the economy through their Party representatives, who get instructions from bureaucracies that are led by Party appointed functionaries, but the Central Committee (or sometimes a Great Leader) is the actual autocrat.

My thoughts are still yours boss, even though I try to lead you in the right direction. My only method of persuasion that can work on you is resorting to the only trick I know. Standing up and showing that I'm important to you!

You always pay attention when I do that!

Talk to Ruby, she says I suck and I told her I was definitely interested if my boss is too?

IP Logged

Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: The President's Private Mlitary
Reply #21 - Jun 25th, 2018 at 7:58pm
Print Post  
Quote:
My thoughts are still yours boss, even though I try to lead you in the right direction. My only method of persuasion that can work on you is resorting to the only trick I know. Standing up and showing that I'm important to you!

You've finally decided that threatening Deidre (whoever she is) isn't effective?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The President's Private Mlitary
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy