Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Libertarian Rights? Bricks or Bubbles
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Libertarian Rights? Bricks or Bubbles (Read 909 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Libertarian Rights? Bricks or Bubbles
Reply #130 - Jul 4th, 2018 at 7:23pm
Print Post  
SicklersDink wrote on Jul 4th, 2018 at 7:12pm:
I'll wait for you to give me a link to Reason dealing with an international issue. You'll have to be happy with that.
Immigration. Go find it yourself on the Reason site. Or maybe you'd prefer their viewpoints on free trade...

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #131 - Jul 4th, 2018 at 7:25pm
Print Post  
SicklersDink wrote on Jul 4th, 2018 at 7:15pm:
You're probably right about the two parties protecting Hillary. The obvious reason why is that the R's bear as much guilt as the D's. Even Trump's guilt at least equals Hillary's.

I wouldn't be opposed to seeing them both shot by a firing squad.
I don't think that's an option in America even for spies that our soldiers catch in war zones.

I'm sort of surprised you didn't advocate beheading them.

In any case, shouldn't we get to see evidence first? Comey said no...

IP Logged

SicklersDink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #132 - Jul 5th, 2018 at 1:19pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jul 4th, 2018 at 7:25pm:
I don't think that's an option in America even for spies that our soldiers catch in war zones.

The option for the US military is machine gunning the enemy in privacy. This too had become an accepted Nazi tactic. Most Americans too just turn away and ignore the evidence.

Quote:
I'm sort of surprised you didn't advocate beheading them.

When people are dead from American bullets they're just as dead as when they lose their heads.

Quote:
In any case, shouldn't we get to see evidence first? Comey said no...

Comey resisted the turn to corruption being brought on by Trump. Yet another example of what happened in Nazi Germany to those who resisted. What a remarkable similarity in that the American people would turn on the 'good' cop and demonize him!

Will the FBI and the rule of law survive the Trump regime? It's likely that Trump won't gain the ultimate power he needs until late in his second term, if the timetable of events copies Germany's.

If he is reelected. I see his chances improving. Americans will come together against the rest of the world, the common enemy, when the trade sanctions backfire.

I was Don G. but Craig owns me now.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #133 - Jul 5th, 2018 at 4:09pm
Print Post  
SicklersDink wrote on Jul 5th, 2018 at 1:19pm:
The option for the US military is machine gunning the enemy in privacy. This too had become an accepted Nazi tactic. Most Americans too just turn away and ignore the evidence.

When people are dead from American bullets they're just as dead as when they lose their heads.

Comey resisted the turn to corruption being brought on by Trump. Yet another example of what happened in Nazi Germany to those who resisted. What a remarkable similarity in that the American people would turn on the 'good' cop and demonize him!

Will the FBI and the rule of law survive the Trump regime? It's likely that Trump won't gain the ultimate power he needs until late in his second term, if the timetable of events copies Germany's.

If he is reelected. I see his chances improving. Americans will come together against the rest of the world, the common enemy, when the trade sanctions backfire.
You support Trump because you think he is a reincarnation of Hitler? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Edit: No, of course not, you just want dissension and war because it's all your sort are good at, and you always keep re-imagining that violent revolution and anarchy will lead to heaven on Earth where the few people left alive will all be angels. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #134 - Jul 5th, 2018 at 4:58pm
Print Post  
What Republicans are protecting Hillary, Jeff?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #135 - Jul 5th, 2018 at 5:08pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jul 5th, 2018 at 4:58pm:
The majority of them in Congress did.

It was never a secret that the law Hillary violated did not require intent, nor was it a secret for long that she destroyed lots of evidence of her various crimes.

A Republican majority in Congress let that slide.

That's iron clad protection.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #136 - Jul 5th, 2018 at 8:52pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Jul 5th, 2018 at 4:58pm:

Comey.  He said that he would not reccommend indictment for Hillary's mishandling of classified information because there was no evidence that she intended to leak the information.

But Comey knew wery well that intent is not a criterion for criminal actions on Hillary's part. The matter should have gone before a Grand Jury, but Comey knew Hillary would be indicted/convicted if that ever happened.

On the "tarmac summit", Loretta Lynch promised hubby Bill Clinton that there would be no indictment against Hillary, and her election was "in the bag". Lynch notified Comey and told him to not recommend indictment.

Bill Clinton told us that he and AG Lynch only talked their grandkids, but everyone knew that was a lie -  they actually talked about a strategy to keep Hillary out of jail.  And Comey was the only one who could pull it off.

IP Logged

SicklersDink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #137 - Jul 6th, 2018 at 12:50pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jul 5th, 2018 at 8:52pm:
Comey.  He said that he would not reccommend indictment for Hillary's mishandling of classified information because there was no evidence that she intended to leak the information.

But Comey knew wery well that intent is not a criterion for criminal actions on Hillary's part. The matter should have gone before a Grand Jury, but Comey knew Hillary would be indicted/convicted if that ever happened.

On the "tarmac summit", Loretta Lynch promised hubby Bill Clinton that there would be no indictment against Hillary, and her election was "in the bag". Lynch notified Comey and told him to not recommend indictment.

Bill Clinton told us that he and AG Lynch only talked their grandkids, but everyone knew that was a lie -  they actually talked about a strategy to keep Hillary out of jail.  And Comey was the only one who could pull it off.

At least you outwardly demonstrate that you're bought and paid for by the Trump regime.

I always suspected you would sell out your p-l principles first of all on this forum.

(along with the other crazy person we don't talk about anymore)

I was Don G. but Craig owns me now.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #138 - Jul 6th, 2018 at 3:39pm
Print Post  
SicklersDink wrote on Jul 6th, 2018 at 12:50pm:
(along with the other crazy person we don't talk about anymore)

The lizard? Just because it says its an evil sociopath doesn't necessarily mean it's crazy.

Mind scientists would have to run tests on it to be sure, right Red? (Hey, how's the doctoral thesis coming along?)

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #139 - Jul 6th, 2018 at 4:00pm
Print Post  
I'm skeptical about Comey being a Republican.  And the FBI and DOJ protected Hillary.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Libertarian Rights? Bricks or Bubbles
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy